A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Fargo, ND
There are 4 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Fargo
- Northern Valley Construction IncOur first contact with Northern Valley involved installation of kitchen counters in approximately 2010. Jack was the utmost professional, so naturally we called him when we needed some major home improvements. He always answers his phone, promptly provides estimates, and he doesn't cut corners. Our bay window was somewhat oddly shaped and the extent of the installation wasn't fully revealed until the old window was out. Jack had to rebuild the base. He did a fantastic job. We've also used Northern Valley Construction in 2011 to install windows in our rental property. Not only did he do a great job on the new installs, he fixed the poor work of the window company that we had previously used. We will definitely use Northern Valley Construction for our future updates
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COI first contacted Twin City by e-mail and received a prompt and on-point response from Chad. Soon after that I hired them to look at my garage door. They quickly pin-pointed the problem (which was different than what I had self-diagnosed, so thankfully I didn't get too carried away pursuing a self-repair) and said they would need to order a replacement part, which should take about a week. Just about a week later, Chad called to say the part was in and he could send someone over to do the repair. The repair technician was professional and friendly (he had a 3 and a four year old as an audience for a little while), and the end result was a working garage door. The bill was exactly as estimated, one hundred dollars, which included at least an hour of labor by the technician. Twin City is a very professional and well-run operation, and they know their stuff
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COThey were very prompt, with next day service for the initial assessment and then the service. They were also very courteous and got the job done quickly and efficiently.
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COThey did good work. They came the same day I called them. The price was good. The garage door is working. I would recommend them to others.
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COI was happy with every aspect of dealing with this company. The gentleman who came to look at the bad garage door opener was prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous. He gave me a good estimate for what the new opener would cost. He said they are a bit more pricy than other companies but his company stands behind their product. I don't mind spending more if I know the service I receive is going to be exceptional and I think this company will provide that. The two young men who installed the opener the next morning were courteous, efficient, and cleaned up after they were finished. Plus the garage door opens silently and smoothly!! I will definitely use this company again and recommend it to others
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COWe priced a several places in town and for the money, and TCGD was definitely the best deal. Their doors were a little more expensive, but of far better quality than any of the home center stores stock. But with installation included the overall price it was actually not much higher than an estimate we had received at Lowe's (who had priced a far inferior quality door). When we called for an estimate, the technician came over within a couple hours to take a look - gave us an estimate on the spot (which was right-on with the bill!) The guy advised us about the type of door we may need/want, insulation level, windows/no-windows, etc., and we were able to choose the color and style based on his recommendations (we LOVE the door, btw!) They were able to schedule us for installation less than 2 weeks later. Took them part of a day to finish it, they cleaned up well, and called afterward to verify that everything was to our satisfaction. I was really happy with their service center as well -- a few weeks after installation, the door wouldn't shut properly (I hear this is pretty common with any installation, adjustments need to be made), so we called to have them come over to look at it. They showed up within a couple hours, and made the adjustments at no cost. Haven't had a problem since, but they did tell us to call if we did. Great service, great quality, good price, and glad to give our business to a local company instead of a national chain. Overall, very pleased with Twin City Garage Door
- M & J Construction of Moorhead IncWe had to wait a few months for work to start, but M&J was up front about that. It was well worth the wait for the money we saved and the professionalism and courtesy of the crew.
- Overhead Door Company of FargoI want to thank Dennis for his professional guidance! I called Overhead Door to see if they could help us with a few things in relation to our garage door for the upcoming sale of our home. I had also communicated with another local garage door company and not only was Overhead Door less expensive for their services, but Dennis recommended I try a few things before going through the trouble of spending quite a bit of money at a time when we need to conserve for our upcoming move. It is not often when a company is as helpful as Dennis was with our problems without anything in return. We did not use Overhead Door for services as of yet, but if I do need further service or friends and family need garage door service in the Fargo-Moorhead area you can rest assured Overhaed Door will be at the top of my list. Thanks Dennis! Regards, Ryan & Crystal Domac
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COHe was a subcontractor to the home builder. I have no dislikes whatsoever. He had good quality workmanship on the installation job and they are quality doors. The key pads and garage door openers worked as they should the first trip out.
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COIt went well. The Technician showed up around 9am and by 11am the work was done and the garage door definitely working better. It is much quieter and smoother. He knew before he got there what needed to be done and charged exactly what he estimated. We are pleased.
Garage Door Companies in Fargo
- Business Description:Northern Valley Construction Inc has been proudly serving the greater Renovations community for many years. We Specialize in Kitchens & Bathrooms Our first priority has always been the satisfaction of our customers, and we take great pride in both the quality of our work and the quality of the customer service we extend to each and every one of our clients, regardless of the size of their project. When trusting Northern Valley Construction Inc with your home remodeling project, you are trus..Recent Review:They did an excellent job. They knew what their doing. We were really happy with the service. They were very pleasant to work with and we trust them. They were very honest and hardworking.Deborah R.
- Business Description:M & J Construction was founded in 1966. With over 40 years specializing in roofing, siding and remodeling M & J Construction of Moorhead, Inc. has seen many changes to it's industry. One thing that has remained constant is their commitment to their customers. They also install windows, doors and skylights, metal wraps around windows and doors, fascia & soffit. In the fall and winter months they provide roof maintenance, roof snow removal, ice dam melting and gutter cleaning. They are licensed..Recent Review:The made sure my vents were clear as requested.Amanda R.
- Business Description:Timberline is not just about general contracting, we also try to bring knowledge and on-site experience to our role as your preferred roofing or siding installer; no matter the scope of the project. Residential and commercial property owners hiring our service in Minnesota and upper Midwest areas will take comfort in knowing that they have a professional, local contractor on their side. We have two business locations: White Bear Lake, MN, and Austin, MN that you can visitRecent Review:Great! Work was done quickly and everything was replaced and clean upon completion. Customer service was outstanding!Cosy K.
- Business Description:Commercial and residential garage door sales, service, and installation. Polyaspartic garage floor coating. Custom Garage Cabinets & Storage.Recent Review:Technician was prompt and professional. He simply straightened the cable to the sensors and the door worked. He then stapled the cable to the frame to keep it out of the way of the door opening. He sprayed the rollers and hinges with a lubricant. The charge for this service which took under half an hour was $100.00. There were no parts to replace or repair so I think the bill was really excessive. I would think twice about calling them again. (Note: I purchased the garage door from them 3 years ago)Carol T.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:We at better home solutions are a full service construction,remodeling company that offers are customers the quality and services that you can count on. We are proud of what we do and stand behind our work
- Business Description:Many things can go wrong when it comes to your roof. Some would say that the roof is the most important part of a home, protecting everything beneath from the elements and providing protection against costly future repairs. Improper installation of an older roof can cost homeowners thousands in repairs. You can save those thousands by getting a roof inspection from Nodak RoofingRecent Review:Went very well, I would certainly hire them again. Did A Great Job, Although a little higher priced than some of the other contractors in the area. They really pay attention to detail and use products that last. One thing is worth mentioning and that is a lot of other contractors might be less in price but price in the industry truly defines qualityBob J.
- Recent Review:I came home on a very cold Friday night and after parking in the garage, the garage door would not close. After trying to fix some tangled cables myself, I was still unable to get it to work. I tried a few different places on Saturday morning and Advance Garage Door was able to get someone over to look at it. He identified the problem right away but did not have a part available to completely fix it. He was able to get it to work temporarily and it worked the rest of the weekend. Monday he came back and replaced the broken part - I have not had any issues with the garage door since then. I would definitely call again if I am ever in need of work on my garage door. <br /Nancy E.
- Business Description:Craftsman - design - carpentry - restoration - fabrication - handyman for home, auto, business, and commercial. Providing free estimates with attention to detail and completing projects that exceed customer expectations
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- West Fargo
- Lake Park
- Pelican Rapids
- Twin Valley
garage door companies in Fargo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Handyman Service LLC1919 5th Ave South
- 4 Seasons Handyman Service LLC
- Advance Garage DoorPO Box 3011
Fargo, North Dakota
- Advance Garage Door
- CRK Construction127 2nd Ave E
Sherwood, North Dakota
- CRK Construction
- Dig N DesignPO Box 907
Fargo, North Dakota
- Dig N Design
- Fargo Home Details LLC.4512 44th St S
Fargo, North Dakota
- Fargo Home Details LLC.
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- LChadwick ConstructionPO Box 9024
Fargo, North Dakota
- LChadwick Construction
- M & J Construction of Moorhead Inc621 14th St North
- M & J Construction of Moorhead Inc
- Northern Valley Construction Inc16328 22nd St SE
Gardner, North Dakota
- Northern Valley Construction Inc
- Overhead Door Company of Fargo3125 Fiechtner Dr.
Fargo, North Dakota
- Overhead Door Company of Fargo
- Rustic Design Remodeling & Repair1502 5th Ave. Northeast Unit 6
West Fargo, North Dakota
- Rustic Design Remodeling & Repair