If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Enderlin, ND
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Enderlin
- ROGERS CONSTRUCTIONTHE BEST!!!! They were prompt, courteous, they interacted like a team throughout the project and they were wonderful to work with. They completed our driveway addition/replaced our porch stairs in one day. By 8:30 the following morning they were finished. When I say finished I mean- everything they moved to be able to do the job was put back perfectly, they swept, they back filled the dirt and seeded. My mom would even be impressed!!! NOTHING needed to be done by us. Thank you Rogers Construction. We highly recommend your crew!!! Chris and Judy Klau read less
- Revertical inc.Bathroom remodel turned out better than I had thought it could considering the condition when they started. I bought house and bathroom was in dire shape. Turned out great. Excellent job painting all the rooms and replacing windows in basement. Left no mess and cleaned up work area after job was completed read less
- Schauer ConstructionI saw the Schauer trailer in my neighborhood for about a week as Jerry was working on driveways for three of my neighbors. I figured if that many were having work done with him I'd see how much to place a new concrete garage floor. I previously received a quote to have it lifted for $1500 and when I got his bid of $1800 for new concrete there wasn't even a question on what to do read less
- Haase & Sons ConstructionJosh is a busy guy so be patient. His work, service, pricing and guarantee is 2nd to none in the business.
- McGruder ConstructionThey always come when we call them. I've been doing business with them for 30 years. I think their price is good. Their people are just nice to be around. They stay on good relations with the customers. They're construction workers but they still take time out of their day to say hi. They did a good work read less
- Schauer ConstructionWent very well jerry, the owner is very personable person and very freindly he booked our driveway and gave us a start date. He called us a week before the start date to make sure it was still convenient for us to start. Him and his crew showed up on time and tore out and had every thing poured with in 2 days.. His crew even brought in black dirt to put in along the new concrete. Everything was cleaned street was swept and driveway turned out awesome, we will also hire Schauer. Construction again for our roofing project.. read less
- CENTRAL CONCRETE INCI had got an estimate and for the price I though I would spend they where right in line for the cement work for the camper pad. They whereat my place about five days after estimate. They prep and poured the area in a clean action. They call and advised me on the what they where doing with my water sprinklers.I would use them again read less
- R.O. ConstructionI had alot of water damage to the roof from someone who had previously done the roof incorrectly. The wood structure need carpentry skills to replace and elevate certains on the roof. The roofer I had knew both roofing and carpentry. A full roof tarp was applied to the roof in the evening to protect the roof from rain which it did on the second or third night. I was happy to see that this had been done in advance in case such an event of rain di happen. It was a heavy downpour of nearly 2 inches in an hour. I observed his work each day and inspected it at those times and found everything to be of sound workmanship read less
- Outlaw Concrete & LandscapingOutlaw did an awesome job for us. They were very professional and very knowledgeable about what they were doing. We had specific colors and patterns we were looking for and they helped us get a great looking patio right from the start. I highly recommend this crew for any concrete project you might have read less
- Outlaw Concrete & LandscapingVery professional, easy to work with, great communication between owner and contractor .. listens to the needs of his client and executes the project in a timely manner. Very competitive pricing on project which exceptional quality and compliance making sure all city/state codes are met when necessary, and best part of all work site is kept clean and tidy before during and after project. I will highly recommend Jaydee and his professional crew to everyone. Definately my contractor of choice from now on..Thank read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Enderlin
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and.. read lessRecent Review:Perfect, the guys were in & out in less than 24 hrs total & everything looked professional.Robert K.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a class A Gc
- Business Description:`General & Remodel Contractor
- Business Description:We are a well established company providing all concrete services.
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1996. Licensed and insured. Specialize in decorative and color stamp concrete. Concrete, Sealcoating Service, Sealcoating Contractor, Concrete Construction, Asphalt Service, Concrete Contractor, Asphalt Construction, Asphalt Contractor, Concrete Construction Service, Concrete Construction Compan read less
- Business Description:We are a do all company that can handle anything from small remodels to full custom new homes. We are out to serve the homeowner and guarantee 100% satisfaction. Harcourt Constructions motto is no job too small. Give us a try and you will find out we are #1 in customer satisfaction read lessRecent Review:It was very hard to reach them at first. Once I hired them, we sat down and both signed a contract, and I paid a down payment of $5,000, he requested $1,000 more the next day, he said he didn't have enough for glue. They didn't begin working until 4 days after they were supposed to start. Once the work began, it seemed to be going rather slow, even came home from work a few times and they hadn't been there all day. The last day they worked, heavy rain was in the forecast and I called the owner to see what was going on. He assured me that the roof would hold and it would not leak but to call him if we had any issues. That night we were woken up by water dripping in the house. We walked around the house and had water coming in every room under what he was replacing, up to 2 inches on the floor of the laundry room. I called him from 3 am until 9 am, when he finally called me back. He came over and squegeed off the roof and looked at our furnace because water had gotten in there too. He left and said to call him if we had any other issues. At that time we started looking in to things and our research showed the his contractors licence was not in good standing, and he had other issues like this reported against him. I requested my money back, I was told that wasn't an option due to all of the money going into the materials. I then told him if he couldn't help us that we would have to consider finding someone else. After that he assumed that we had terminated the contract, we hadn't, and he packed up his truck and left without us knowing he was coming back. We had to call a friend to help us tarp the roof to protect it from further damage. We had $14k damage to the interior of the house, and an $8k mold test. And $10k to hire someone else to fix the roof. We spent 4 months in a hotel due to the damage, I spent 6 hours in the hospital due to respiratory issues due to the damaged walls being opened during water mitigation. To top it all off, according to the ND Dept. of Labor, this company is not licensed, due to not being insured. It is now over a year and a court case later, the house still isn't 100%. This company has caused my worst nightmare. <br / read lessAdam K.
- Business Description:Blackout Construction is your source for the best quality concrete work and hoe improvement needs.we specialize in a variety of construction services.we are honest, professional and easy to work with. If you are looking for a reliable professional contractor, contact Blackout Construction and we will work with you to guarantee the success of your next project read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Valley City
- West Fargo
concrete contractors in Enderlin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blackout Construction LLC315 20th st nw
Minot, North Dakota
- Blackout Construction LLC
- Dakota Brick LLCP.O. Box 1
Mapleton, North Dakota
- Dakota Concepts LLC2419 E Bowen Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Dom's CF Home Improvements304 18th St SW Ste B
Minot, North Dakota
- Double J Construction & Snow Removal134 Waverly Way Apt 1
Minot Afb, North Dakota
- Dykman Construction, Inc3105 2nd St W
Williston, North Dakota
- Dakota Brick LLC
- E QUALITY CONTRACTING LLC2007 E Calgary Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- E QUALITY CONTRACTING LLC
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- Innovative Basement Authority
- Lessard Construction621 28th Ave S
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Lessard Construction
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.