Dom's CF Home Improvements

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2012

General contractor. All of our workers are licensed, registered and insured with the state of North Dakota, this also includes our sub-contractors. At Dom's we believe in god first and treating our customers with the utmost respect. Twice a year we have a window and siding special, one in the spring and one in the fall. Usually at the end of August we will offer $1,500 off on a complete installation on either siding or windows - windows minimum order is 10 installed by Dom's, siding minimum order is 20 square, to be installed by Dom's. When we run these promotions your name is put in a drawing and there is one winner to receive a 42 inch flat screen TV. Drawings are done by k-hrt radio in Minot, ND, 1320 am or 1600 fm, please see listings for winners....

Innovative Basement Authority

Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Innovative Basement Authority on Angi
Legend Electric

**Call Us Directly 605-728-7867 or Call Us Directly 701-837-8036** Legend Electric is family-owned & operated business, proudly serving homes & businesses in the Minot area, Ward County and surrounding areas. We are a licensed and insured corporation, dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers. You can expect nothing but the best. ​Clean, knowledgeable, master electricians. Legend Electric is here to help.

Davis concrete and construction

Concrete an building an remodels

10/19/2015

He was rude and disrespectful.

Description of Work
Nothing. Came late and looked. Sent ins. agent an estimate and was rude to her and to me. Way to expensive and he had replace tub on his estimate and that had already been done.

09/16/2015

Twice set appointments, and both times was a no show, or called at last minute to cancel. Finally he wanted to quote the job sight unseen. Unprofessional.

Description of Work
N/A

08/07/2014

i told him over the phone that i needed drwall repaired from when i removed decades old wallpaper and he said he'd be able to help. Once he came over, he told me he couldnt perform the job and that he would have "one of his guys" come over and take a look and give me a quote. I asked for "the guy's" name and number, but he wouldnt give it to me. Instead he reassured me he would forward my name, nu...

Description of Work
Drywall repair from wallpaper removal. Texture walls and prime.

08/04/2014

Outstanding! Dom personally responded with a great estimate in minimal time. Mark did a terrific job by promised deadline. He identified potential problems and fixed them on the spot. As electrician was out of town, I will have him come in as soon as he returns. Overall, a great professional job! Recommend Dom's to all.

Description of Work
drywall and carpentry

Category drywall,electrician,replacement windows,woodworking

07/08/2014

Again, they obviously didn't want to work!

Description of Work
Nothing, It took forever to get a response.Then when I decided to go ahead and go with him,NO RESPONSE! Talked to his wife Im assuming and left a private voicemail message on his cell phone. You'd think they would be ready to schedule a tentative start date at least!Nope!Never heard from them again..Way to go!Not the way to run a business..Guess I dodged a bullet here....I have a feeling it would have taken me all summer long to do our project with them.

Category replacement windows

Home improvements. New construction. Remodeling. Replacement windows. Siding installation - vinyl & steel

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available