Septic tank risers make it easy to access your septic tank when it’s time for routine inspection, maintenance, and pumping, saving you precious time and labor costs.
Get matched with top septic system services in Huntersville, NC
There are 17 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Huntersville
- DOVER'S SEPTIC TANKThey did a great job. We didn't have any problem since then. They also did a great job putting my yard back together.
- 1st Choice Service IncThe alarm went off during the weekend. They had an after hours service that took my phone call and scheduled me for Monday morning. They came, gave me two options for fixing the panel, and then fixed it. Was very happy with their service and would use them again.
- B.I.G septicMy husband and I were quoted a high price from another company we were worried how we would pay. Mike and B.I.G septic came in and diagnosed the problem and made it affordable for us they were nice and efficient loves them will definitely recommend and use again.
- Three Way Plumbing ServicesJob performed in a professional manner. No issues since fix implemented. Plummer explained what the problem was, what needed to be done, cost and guaranteed work for one year. He was aware of local/county residential code. Answered all questions. Was very prompt and called ahead of arriving to let me know when to expect him. Office staff was very professional, friendly and helpful in scheduling the appointment. I have used 3-Way Plumbing in the past and will continue to use them when needed. Strongly recommend them
- Three Way Plumbing ServicesIt went very well. They were very prompt and courteous- they jumped on the problem right away, which is great because our renter really needed the help in a timely manner. They called just before they came out to let us know that they were coming and it was very efficient. The one guy worked quite hard to dig down to the septic tank- he probably had to dig about 3 feet with a shovel to get to the septic tank door. The price was reasonable
- Three Way Plumbing ServicesProblem started with low water pressure. If spigot were opened in first floor, little or no flow was available on second floor. Tom, the technician from Three Way Plumbing came and speculated the problem would be a failed pressure regulator then about twenty years old. While we believed we had a pressure regulator, its location was not immediately found. Since the water main had a pressure of 75 psi and our house pressure was 15 psi, logically we had a failed regulator somewhere. If the pressure regulator could not be found near the meter, it could mean it would be necessary to dig up and replace the 100 foot underground supply line to our house. We also requested a quotation for replacement of our gas water heater. Tom gave three estimates of cost depending on: 1) Digging up to six feet from the meter to find and replace the regulator, 2} Installing a new regulator and supply line,and 3) replacement of water heater in combination either with either item 2, or items 1 and 2. After determining from water company that water main had adequate pressure and having other utilities marked, Tom made an an appointment for work to begin about one week later. He arrived at the appointed time and quickly found the old pressure regulator in the correct place but unusually over two feet under ground. He then installed a new regulator. Tom already had the replacement water heater in his truck and with the help of an assistant proceeded to install the water heater. After an elapsed time of about three hours total, Tom worked with such efficiency and dispatch that the pressure problem was solved and the new water heater installed in perfect working order, a welcome and great outcome
- SEPTIC PUMPING SERVICEWe needed our periodic septic tank pumping. Service was rendered promptly as scheduled and performed perfectly. Additional help was needed, as filter got clogged. This service was also done perfectly. We have used Septic Pumping Service before, and will use nothing else as long as they're in business
- 1st Choice Service IncThe service was excellent, we've used them for years, Erin who handles all their business was wonderful.
- Lake Norman Sewer & Septic ServicesDennis and his crew did a quick job of correcting a bad septic pump float and alarm installation that was done done by another septic company. That other company couldn't fix it after months of repeated service calls, yet Dennis fixed it promptly. Thank You Lake Norman Sewer & Septic Services!
- 1st Choice Service Incit went very well. Very professional and courteous. Called before coming and called when another problem was found and checked with me before repairing. Came in on budget and on time. Would recommend to anyone.
Last update on April 21, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Huntersville, NC
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
While it’s tempting to procrastinate certain home projects and repairs, there are some you really shouldn’t put off. Here are 12 projects you shouldn't avoid any longer.
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Paw Creek,
- Mount Holly,
- Sherrills Ford,
- Iron Station,
- Mc Adenville,
- Mount Ulla,
- China Grove,
- Mint Hill,
Septic Tank Contractors in Huntersville, NC
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A SANI-CAN SERVICES INC8151 WEBBS RD
Denver, North Carolina 28037
- AAA City Plumbing5362 Southampton Rd
Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
- Albert & Son Plumbing2714 CAMERON COMMONS WY
Matthews, North Carolina 28104
- All About The Pipes Plumbing 4913 Chastain Ave Ste 20
Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
- All Pro Enviro518 Lakeview Dr
Mc Adenville, North Carolina 28101
- Amped Electrical IncPO Box 14
Indian Trail, North Carolina 28079
- Ander Walker Plumbing, Inc.319 Elam Ave
Ramseur, North Carolina 27316
- Andrew Roby General Contractor Inc2000 W Morehead St
Charlotte, North Carolina 28208
- A SANI-CAN SERVICES INC
- Carolina Mold Experts16800 BRANDON BROOK
Charlotte, North Carolina 28277
- Carolina Mold Experts
- earth care1441 Woodmont Ln NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
- earth care
- JC Byrd PlumbingPO Box 3624
Mooresville, North Carolina 28117
- JC Byrd Plumbing
- KIKER'S PLUMBING SERVICE INC4001 SIKES MILL RD
Monroe, North Carolina 28110
- KIKER'S PLUMBING SERVICE INC
- PERRY LANEY7209 WOLF POND RD
Monroe, North Carolina 28110
- PERRY LANEY SEPTIC TANKS6520 MEDLIN ROAD
Monroe, North Carolina 28112
- PIEDMONT SEPTIC TANK INC213 N MAIN ST G
China Grove, North Carolina 28023
- Pinnacle Grading Co Inc11103 Pinnacle Mountain Rd
Hendersonvlle, North Carolina 28739
- Plumbing Connection827 Wren Road
GASTONIA, North Carolina 28056
- PERRY LANEY
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1700 Orr Industrial Ct
Charlotte, North Carolina 28213
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Water Doctor5590 Sapp Rd
Rockwell, North Carolina 28138
- Water Doctor
Septic tank companies that service Huntersville
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.