Superior Plumbing and Drains

North Carolina: Plumbers
12/31/2021

1506 Miller Street

Monroe, NC 28110

As one of the leading plumbers in the area of Monroe, NC, Superior Plumbing and Drains provides to its customers first class plumbing services such as plumbing repair, water heater services, water leaks repair, sewer service, drain service and many more. DO not hesitate to contact us! Water Heater, Water Heater Repair, Plumbing Company, Plumber, Plumbing, Leak Detection, Sewer Repair, Plumbing Service, Sewer Service, Sewer Contractor White Oaks NC;Wingate NC;Unionville NC;Indian Trail NC;Fairview NC...

4.4

plumbers (28)drain cleaning (4)water heaters (4)drain pipe installation (3)bathtub refinishing (1)

07/21/2021

He was the first one to call me out of all the many Pro's that I got. He was excellent and very thorough. He was courteous, explained everything and he also showed me everything he had done. Highly recommend them to others with similar problem.

Description of Work
Helped me with my clogged drainage

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

03/10/2021

Water was just dripping instead of flowing into tank

Description of Work
They called at 10:40 am saying technician would arrive within 45-60 minutes. Technician didn’t arrive until 1:10 pm. Technician first said the problem was the shut off valve and it would cost me $319.93 for him to replace it. I thought that was very pricey and said so. He agreed to reduce to $299. Still pricey but I needed it fixed so I agreed. He replaced it but yet the problem was still there. Then he said the fill valve was not working and that would be additional $75 for him to replace. I was not happy and wondered if there was nothing wrong with the shut off valve after all. So with taxes, I had to pay $400.18 in total, just for replacement of shut off valve and fill valve, and it’s questionable whether the shut off valve really needed replacement since the new one did not fix the problem. Very much overpriced!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/19/2021

They returned my request within minutes and had the job completed within 2 hours very fast but a little pricey.

Description of Work
Install a Watts HRWS Universal Steel Water Heater Recirculating Pump on the hot water heater and Sensor Valve Kit in the farthest bathroom

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

06/01/2020

Bobby got under the crawl space of my house found where the tiny hole was and replaced in less than 30 min

Description of Work
I needed a pinhole water pipe leak repaired

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

05/15/2020

Dustin did a fantastic job! He clearly explained the entire process to us so that we knew exactly what to expect. Even though he was working alone, he got the lines pulled and valves replaced much faster than I expected. He was very polite and considerate of our home, and left the work areas clean. We are very glad that this project was completed so quickly and was so well done.

Description of Work
Water valves under all sinks and for both toilets in the house had to be replaced. This required that new water lines had to be installed.

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/13/2020

job well done. The technician did awesome job with minimum digging

Description of Work
pipe repair

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

05/07/2020

We first had to get a service to come trace were the leak originated. Superior hooked us up with a good company for that. After that was done, Superior Plumbing came out to see what needed to happen. The leak turned out to be under our driveway. But Vinny and David were able to fix the leak without breaking up the concrete. They did an amazing job! They have so much knowledge and shared with us wh...

Description of Work
We had a water leak in our front yard.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Review for Superior Plumbing and Drains - 1506 Miller Street, Monroe, NC - 38547450

03/28/2020

Excellent! Mike was here in less than 30 minutes and very professional! Fixed my issues at an affordable price! I will definitely use them now for all my plumbing needs!

Description of Work
A drain from bathtub and shower had broken

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

03/04/2020

Fine I guess!....don't see anymore leaking. But!, the cost of fixing it was outrageous just to replace perhaps four foot of water line with two connections!....c'mon....be for real! $415.15.

Description of Work
fix a leaking water line.

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

I apologize for the experience you had. After reviewing our records it does not appear this an address or customer we have serviced. Angie's list is reviewing the feedback to locate the correct service provider.

12/29/2019

Terrible customer service. Appointment was set for 1:00-3:00 PM. I was called at 10:00 AM asking if they could come in 20 minutes. When I replied no, the rep responded with how inconvenient it wil be for the tech to come later and sounded very irritated. They called back at 12:00 asking if rep can come then. I said yes. The rep walked into my home without putting any boot covers on (it was raining...

Description of Work
bathroom plumbing

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing & Drain, Plumbing Repair, Drain Repair, Drain Service, Water heater repair, Water heater replacement, Tankless repair, Tankless replacement or new install, Water line repair or replacement, Sewer line repair or replacement Camera sewer line.