MKB Plumbing & Septic LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2015

Over 15 years of experience. Family owned and operated, full service, licensed, insured and bonded. Grade A with BBB specializing in residential & commercial plumbing. Rough-ins, water heater installs, (gas, electric, direct vent and tank-less) installing new water and or sewer lines, unclog drains, and more!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+3 more images

plumbers (21)drain cleaning (3)water heaters (3)drain pipe installation (2)sewer cleaning (1)excavating (1)

07/29/2021

DEBORAH W.

Work was easy to schedule, professional, excellent, reasonably priced, and everyone I spoke to was nice. Could not ask for more.

Description of Work
Replace pressure regulator valve and stop the water heater from leaking.

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

Review for MKB Plumbing & Septic LLC - 8037 Fairview Rd, Charlotte, NC - 39421714

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business!

12/16/2020

Olin T.

It took less than 10 minutes and it is still fine.

Description of Work
Unclog commode

Category excavators, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/03/2020

Darrell S.

Ned, MKB Plumber, did a fantastic job installing our laundry sink. He was on time and came back the next day to complete the project. The workmanship was top notch. We also liked that Ned wore his mask in our home. We will recommend MKB to our family and friends. I also interviewed 3 other plumbers. MKB was the best value overall. I like the way that they have trip charges and hourly rates. The other plumbers had set cost that could not be easily evaluated or justified.

Description of Work
installed 2 sinks

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, I'm glad you were happy with our services and call us in the future for all plumbing needs. Thanks, Desiree

08/27/2020

michele K.

Goo job. Thorough and professional

Description of Work
Replace three toilets

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

06/24/2020

Richard W.

Brannon came out , found the leak and repaired it quickly with no problem. Great guy, did a great job! Thanks

Description of Work
Tub spout pipe was cracked

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I'll make sure to give Brannon Credit for this review and call us for any other plumbing needs you might have. Thanks, Desiree

05/12/2020

Edlyn N.

Our toilet sprang a fast leak which my husband tried to fix on a Saturday which made it worse and forced him to shut off the water. Found MKB on Angie's List and they were here in less than 2 hours and had everything fixed and water back on in half an hour. Very happy with results

Description of Work
Leaky toilet

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I'm glad we were able to get out and get the problem resolved so quickly for you guys. We appropriate your business!!

04/22/2020

Chuck M.

The work went great! They were on time, prepared, and ready to go. Their good work began with my first call. The one who answered the phone was most helpful and patient with all my questions. Work was completed within a few hours. The price was the lowest bid I got and I could not imagine being more pleased. High quality fittings and work.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 toilets

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad you were satisfied with how we do business from start to finish. Thanks, Desiree

02/28/2020

Mark R.

very smoothly

Description of Work
plumbing repairs

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

11/25/2019

Steve S.

Our toilet had a slow leak. Plumber came to the house, diagnosed the problem and repaired it. The plumber was not able to provide me with a bill/price at the time of service (odd I thought) but said the office would bill be. Got the bill via email. I thought the service fee of $80 was fair and the labor charge of $150 was fair. The toilet needed two bolts, a wax ring and two metal brackets in order to be fixed. Total cost for this would have MAYBE been $20 at a hardware store. They charged $80 for the parts. This was in addition to the labor and the service fee. Quite a markup. Contacted the company for their input on why we were charged so much for the parts and they did not reply. Based on all of this we would not use again.

Description of Work
Toilet repair (cracked flange).

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

I apologize that you were not satisfied with our prices, I did adjust the invoice for you twice after receiving your e-mail, bringing your bill down to $280. We were out of the office Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving so wasn't able to check e-mails but I am on call 24/7 with a phone call. Again I apologize and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

08/06/2019

George A.

Harry showed up on time, performed the work I'd discussed with his boss, and all went very well!

Description of Work
Bypass deteriorating drain lines

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, We appreciate your business. Thanks, MKB Plumbing

05/22/2019

Sara S.

Great. I was impressed with the knowledge and professionalism of repair.

Description of Work
Repair outside faucet

Work Completed On 05/22/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.

08/08/2018

Julia A.

They did a great job. They were on time, respected my home, he did his work in a timely fashion and clean up after himself, left my home neat.

Description of Work
They replaced a faucet

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!!

04/06/2018

Carletha B.

Absolutely wonderful!! Would definitely recommend. The office staff was so friendly.

Description of Work
In a corner, husband accidentally drilled a screw through a water pipe

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

10/10/2017

Alex K.

Work Completed On 10/10/2016

11/14/2016

Linda S.

Great- very professional

Description of Work
kitchen repair

Work Completed On 11/14/2016

05/20/2016

Carly G.

It went perfectly.

Description of Work
Mike was on time, added a water circulator, made our water temprature hotter faster, finished all in one day and helped with a toilet issue also. Would and have reccommened him to friends.

Work Completed On 02/12/2016

05/19/2016

Diane D.

MKB Plumbing came right over as soon as we called. Michael, the owner, went over and unclogged the toilet very quickly, and had everything running as needed. Very professional and kind, did a good job!

Description of Work
Unclogged a toilet in our Family Life center

Work Completed On 03/16/2016

05/18/2016

Chuck A.

I have been using MKB Plumbing for 2 years for my residence and my business complex. Mike is very friendly, on time, and professional.

Description of Work
Unstop upstairs toilet. This was at my residents but I use his services at my office building also.

Work Completed On 01/08/2016

05/04/2016

Reed H.

Great job. Prompt and professionally done in A timely manner.

Description of Work
Replaced hot water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/04/2016

02/18/2015

Sharon S.

Very good experience. Very good scheduling.

Description of Work
They are doing the shower and redoing all the pipes. Redo the toilet.

Work Completed On 02/11/2015