Want to know how to become a roofing contractor? This growing industry is a fantastic choice for construction beginners and pros looking to gain a new skill. Learn how much roofers make, what licenses you’ll need, and how to find clients fast.
Get matched with top home builders in Reeds Spring, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Reeds Spring
- Mark Coppens ConstructionI don't remember how much Mark Coppens charged me for the service, but it was very reasonable. He had built part of my deck and done some remodeling in the garage among other things before. I like his work ethic. His demeanor and customer service skills are very good.
- SCHAEFFER-WELKO CONSTRFantastic. They enclosed the carport which included several plus and a nice garage door and two windows. The high quality of work both internally and externally was top notch. You cannot tell it was added...two years after original construction. Great communication and provided us with timely updates. TJ and team did a great job. We are just thrilled and plan to use them for some other projects. I would highly recommend them as they are reasonable, honest and friendly which I have difficulty finding. Thank you we are so pleased
- Cobb ConstructionEarl came in and looked at everything I wanted changed within a week he gave me a estimate. He was very easy to work with. Nice and laid back.
- Thomas Building SolutionsI had an estimate in a few days, and the work done and looking great within a week. This company was very honest and dependable, with great communication. They were more than fair on their estimate, and the estimate price is exactly what I paid. I would highly recommend this company from my experience. Work done by Curtis Thomas, owner of Thomas Building Solutions. Phone number - (417) 839-923
- G GRIFFIN CONSTRUCTION COIf you need any sort of small excavating job done, Gary Griffin is the man for the job! Very Friendly and courteous, down the earth and HONEST! Use this company!
- Sisco And Martin ConstructionPurchased older home that needed extensive remodeling. As soon as we closed on the house, a dumpster was delivered the same day. (We had mentioned getting it done as soon as possible!) By the end of the next day, the old carpet and tile was removed from the living room, dining, and entry way. By the end of the second day, old kitchen cabinets and kitchen tile was removed. (All of this in 2 days!) After the weekend, the crew showed up promptly on Monday morning with materials delivered shortly after their arrival. They were dressed appropriately (with the exception of an occasional butt crack sneaking out :)) They wasted no time getting to work. We removed certain walls and added new ones. Had drywall work and painting done had electrical, plumbing, and HVAC work done, new cabinets/granite countertops, reworked a fireplace, new flooring, new lighting, Overall, I feel this was an exceptional amount of work done on schedule and UNDER THE PROJECTED COST
- TRI-SONS CONSTRUCTION & DEVMNTIn the beginnning they gave us a fair and resonable bid. This was one of two fair bids out of a total of 5 contractors. They started on time, worked straight through and actually finished several weeks early which allowed us to move a Christian School into the new addition in early November. They kept us informed every step of the way and even made recommendations for changes and materials that saved us money over the original bid. We have been in the facility 4 months now and have found the work and workmanship to be excellent. We would not hesitate ot use this company again for new construction or an addition. We were 100% satisfied with their work
- P & M BuildersThe first visit with P&M Builders, was one I'll never forget. The owner/designer, took our plans and ideas, and adapted to what would work on the site we had chosen. That saved us over $5000.00 by not having to go to an architect. Our budget didn't allow for all the upgrades we had wanted but they tweaked a couple of rooms and we have exactly what we wanted. P&M Builders were able to do the excavation, plumbing, electrical and stonework. I think they can do it all!
- Danny Norton BuildersDanny Norton built a new home for me approximately 15 years ago. He did a great job on my new home. We purchased an older home that needed extensive remodeling. He built a new carport, new stairs for basement and upper level, banister, landing at top of stairs, remodeled bathroom upstairs, replaced windows, and added a new porch. He is always very professional, finishes projects and tasks in a timely manner and his designs are innovative and creative. We found him to be very honest, reliable and an excellent builder. We will definitely use Mr. Norton for future projects and highly recommend him to others
- Watters ConstructionHe did exactly what I asked. They were quick and did not waste time. They were respectful and courteous.
House Builders in Reeds Spring
- Business Description:Storage sheds & portable buildings at the Lowest Cost of Ownership Guaranteed. Storage buildings built with Amish craftsmanship & pride. Shed builder with customer satisfaction guaranteed. Additional Email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional Contact Name - Mark SchwartzhoffRecent Review:Awesome. We love the shed and it was delivered with no problems. The price was right, the company communicated and if we had questions they were quick to get the answer to us. They were right on time with the delivery. The gentleman delivering it was professional, kind and very helpful. Would use them anytime neededJudy P.
- Business Description:Work from bid of cost plus.Recent Review:We still love our custom built home that Dan Hopper built for us 6yrs ago! Not having to hire an Architect was a Big plus for us. Dan does his own designs and all of his craftsmanship is excellent including his beautiful signature custom built cabinetry. Extremely knowledgeable with years of experience Dan was also Fair and Honest with us throughout the building process. Stopping in recently to do a few repairs for us with "No Charge", was totally unexpected but very much appreciated! Dan not only built our home but a long term relationship built onTrust! Thank you, Dan Donna KenyoDonna K.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:LDR Group is the wholly owned subsidiary of the corporate parent Miscellaneous Enterprises Etcetera LLC, as originally formed in 1993 as a Delaware corporation, and later formed in New York in 2008 in the depths of the Great Recession. Originally doing business as Local Dad Repairs, it had at it's heart the goal of helping people in our community keep their homes repaired in hard times. In 2016, with the economy booming and the need for our services diminished,the company shifted it's foc..Recent Review:Jeff and his team are very thorough, communicative, skilled, extremely knowledgeable and committed to excellence. He guided us from design and engineering and applications, researching materials and finding subcontractors ,through construction. He solved problems as they arose. He kept work moving despite covid, snowstorms and holidays! Recommend highlyRoseann N.
- Business Description:Kaus Construction The Home Builders We are a full line construction company, family owned and operated. We are third generation builders. No job is too small. At Kaus construction we are friendly and aim to please our clients. We are happy to say we have been servicing the Ozarks since 1984. At Kaus construction we offer lots of services. Fax: (573) 346-625Recent Review:Rocky built us an amazing house in Linn Creek. This is our vacation second home as we live and work in St. Louis. We first had Rocky demolish the old house that we currently had and then he built an amazing beauty from the concrete up 46 feet tall! It’s a sight to see from the lake. Stunning! We researched builders in the area and chose our top 3. Rocky is the “real deal” and a straight shooter and became our first choice to build this home. He is very honest and credible. When we went for our new home loan, the other two builders were not approved by the bank but Rocky was approved immediately. If you want a gorgeous custom home built, drama-free, this is your guy! We still use Rocky to do various projects. He is getting ready to build a master suite in the basement of this home. I will try and post pictures on hereAmy P.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It went absolutely great. It was smooth easy and looks great!Jacob Riley S.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:I have been in real estate arena since 2001, beginning my real estate journey in mortgages. I also helped my husband with his construction company; from designing the floor plans to picking out colors and finishes. Alongside all of that, we also fixed and flipped multiple homes and worked with and helped several investors to do the same. I love lending a helping hand to people searching for the home they can love and grow in. My love for the industry is about selling the home, and sharing the..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
What are site development costs, and why are they important? This guide will help you understand how each of them plays a role in a residential construction project. Learn what costs to expect and how to calculate them for your next project.
Learning how to hire subcontractors is crucial to the success of your construction business. Find out how to know when it’s time to hire, what to pay subcontractors, and more.
Find home builders in
- Branson West
- Kimberling City
- Cape Fair
- Walnut Shade
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Blue Eye
- Shell Knob
- Kissee Mills
- Green Forest
home builders in Reeds Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Dynabilt Technologies
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Everything Woodworking & Contracting LLC1168 W Sleepy Hollow Dr
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- First Impressions Property Management LLC329 Indian Valley Rd
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- First Impressions Property Management LLC
- LDR Design+Build+Renovate302 N Water St
Newburgh, New York
- LDR Design+Build+Renovate
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
- SG ConstructionPO Box 255
- Spillman Contracting5107 Hatteras Dr
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks
- Urban Builders73 Cantebury Dr
- Urban Builders
- Vision Log Homes LLC9478 E Hwy 76
- Vision Log Homes LLC