If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Memphis, MO
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Memphis
- Boss RemodelingEddy and his men are amazing!! They always show up when they say they will and if something unexpected delays them they will call you to let you know. Also, they return phone calls, unlike many St. Joe construction businesses! We have had several projects completed by Boss Remodeling. The house we bought was missing the awning/overhang to the front porch and steps. B.R. installed concrete steps and built the porch railing with overhang beautifully!! Completely transformed the exterior look of the house. They have completed all kinds of projects for us and never disappoint!! High quality work for a great price! Always reasonable pricing, in my opinion the best in town. They go above and beyond and really take pride in their work. Eddy, Tony, and Ray are wonderful contractors who are a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Boss Remodeling for any project/repair, big or small, you are needing done. They are fantastic! read less
- Key-Con LLC.Tanner & Christy were super fantastic through the whole process of our exterior hardscape project. We built a tri-level rear deck with heavy wood columns & a surrounding walkway. Key-Con came out in an afternoon and had all the column footers poured as well as the walkway forms in place. The next day our stamped walkway was placed & finished. Outside of the speedy & quality workmanship, Tanner was on the phone with me multiple times & had two visits to our house prior to the handshake. He was back out once (probably multiple times) after the work was complete to ensure it was not only up to our expectations but his as well. On top of all that Tanner & crew worked exceptionally well with & around the other subcontractors (Landscape & Decking) that were performing work on the same days. Family owned, quality contractors are extremely rare in this day & age. Key-Con showed exemplary integrity from day one until final invoice was paid. These guys are freakin' great...highly recommend read less
- Key-Con LLC.Great people to work with ! They were on the job when they said they would be and cared about how the job turned out. The pictures do not show the finished product as they will be coming back tomorrow to put bricks next to the steps when they are set. Love my new steps. Great price. They are even going to come install my hand railing when it comes in since I wanted to order it myself. These guys are awesome! I highly recommend them read less
- RV Construction, LLCThey were very professional. The project was completed in a timely manner and at the price that was stated. I would most definitely hire again.
- Key-Con LLC.They were great throughout the whole process. It was great to be able to use one company for machine excavation, all dirt work, footings, foundation and back filling.
- Key-Con LLC.They were quick to schedule after meeting and reviewing what I wanted done, and the work was finished quickly and cleaned up when they were pouring my new patio.
- Martell Davis Construction LLCVery well, I would recommend service again. Positive attitude and knows what he’s is doing and very nice and is sharp worker.
- Jason Kleinheider Construction, LLCJason and his team did a great job on our sidewalk. It was wonderful to see work so well done. His craftsmanship and work ethic reassured us. He consulted us to make sure we got what we wanted and needed. He charged a fair price, and we would use him again. In fact, in a couple of weeks, he will be back starting on our driveway read less
- Foundation 1I had water in my basement the last 4 years and I finally decided to do something about it. I interviewed 2 other companies besides F1 and I went with F1. Price was a factor and Billy, the Evaluator, did not high pressure me into making a decision that very day. They also offered a solution, in case my walls ever leak, that the other 2 companies did not. The foreman, Erise, kept me informed every day as to their progress, and what was to take place the next day. He and his crew were respectful and did a great job. I am confident I will not have a water problem again and they give you a Warranty. They completed the project in 3 days, as 1st quoted. The Office staff was also very helpful when I had a question. Thank you F1....I wish I would have contacted you 4 years ago read less
- Foundation 1All work was done with extreme care, they kept us updated as things came up. The team was cheerful, polite and friendly even though the job turned out to be bigger than initially expected. Clean up was impressive. Even though the job took longer than expected, the initial bid was not increased. Great job, we highly recommend Foundation 1 read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Memphis
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee today read lessRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completion read lessTimothy W A.
- Business Description:With 34 years of experience, we are the Foundation experts in Linneus and the surrounding area. Call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:From the very beginning, Gingerichs Durable Foundations exceeded our expectations. They are delightful to work with, very professional, and do exceptional work. When a problem arose, Jason went above and beyond to make sure we ended up with the patio look we dreamed of. Customer satisfaction is at the top of their list and we would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a reliable company who provides exceptional craftsmanship. Thank you David, Jason, Ivan, Jesse, and Mark read lessTina R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Midwest Renovation LLC serve both the residential and commercial construction market, including expertise in wind and hail storm related damage in Jefferson City, MO. Call us today at (866) 230-5415 for a free consultation read lessRecent Review:I should have known when they shorted the new foundation for the expansion by a foot that we were in trouble. They had to cantilever over the foundation to get the right dimensions for the expansion. They damaged our driveway and promised to repair it when the project was done. We had to buy some of the supplies that we were going to be reimbursed for when the project was done also. Well, we get a letter in the mail that states they are no longer going to work on completing the contracted work. We were able to contact them once more after that before they broke off all communication. They stated they would fix the driveway and they would look into reimbursing us for the material we purchased. It has been a nightmare since. We now have the ceilings in the expansion pulling away from the walls leaving gaps. The roof they installed is leaking in several places. They literally installed the shingles at an angle and water is running underneath them. Electrical work was not done to code and has to be redone. We have filed with the BBB because they had an A+ rating and were rated highly by other websites. We have tried communicating by every means possible without any results. We did everything the right way. We called references, checked them out with all the websites and BBB. With them supposedly being in business for 14 years we figured we were safe. It just goes to show you that you can get ripped off by anybody. We are now attempting to get a new contractor to not only finish the job they quit on but also fix all the problems with the work they did perform. Its been a total nightmare. If you are considering working with this company, I urge you to RUN away from them. If you are currently using them, document everything. We have pictures of everything along with all the documentation stating what they would do and what they actually did. The legal process has already begun to hold this company accountable for the shoddy work, or lack of work they did on our home read lessJesse W.
- Business Description:doing a quality job
- Business Description:Indian Summer Pool and Spa installs Custom Pools and Spas in Gunite, One Piece Viking Fiberglass Pools & Spas and also Always Fun Fiberglass Wall Concrete Bottom Pools & Spas. We do turnkey installations of Negative edge, Vanishing edge, Tension Edge and Lagoon Style Pools. We do installs throughout the Midwest and can help you to build your dreams. We do Swimming Pool Closings - winterization and repairs as well as remodeling to add a spa, negative edge, fire rocks, waterfalls and an assortm.. read lessRecent Review:The Customer service we have been given... has been outstanding we have been recommending their services to our family and friends...Anthony L.
- Business Description:Construction, remodeling, repairs as many people as needed, cash, check, money order and can accept cards for feeRecent Review:unknownChris B.
- Business Description:Been serving the Tri-State area for over 20 years. All work guaranteed with a warranty.
- Business Description:Mike's Construction is a general contractor employing 6-11 full time employees. Estimates are free.Recent Review:It was a good experience, they're very professional and they were quick to respond.Chuck V.
- Business Description:Custom Home Builder & Remodeling, Additions, Garages, Concrete Driveways and Patios, Wood & Composite Decks, Vinyl Siding & More! Please visit our website at www.candcbuildersofnwa.com or check us out on Facebook to see a complete list of our services & to see pictures of our work. References provided. Call 479-200-4430 for a Free Estimate read lessRecent Review:He was nice enough to come out exactly when he said he would to give us an estimate. He then went over the project and explained what he was going to be doing very thoroughly. He and a coworker then came out and set up the areas and poured the new slabs. They cleaned up everything after they were done and I am very pleased with him and his work. I would highly recommend them to someone else read lessRouth Ann Y.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- La Plata
- West Point
- Fort Madison
concrete contractors in Memphis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Accurate Concrete1629 Mohican Dr.
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- Aero Construction19912 Old Highway 40
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AMF ASPHALT SERVICES54 Highway M
- AMP Concrete & Construction3045 St. Marys Loop
Villa Ridge, Missouri
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- Accurate Concrete
- B & J CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 867
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Bid-Rite Asphalt Coatings LLCPO Box 520775
- Bix Basement Systems2140 330th Ave
Fort Madison, Iowa
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bwoodsllc32353 Christopher Lane
- B & J CONSTRUCTION
- C & J's Concrete902 N Ault 457 E Burkhart
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Chris Wolfe construction6 County Road 806
- Christian Carpenters1049 Dark Cloud
- Clark's Concrete151 Munro St
- Custom Construction & Concrete, LLCP.O. Box 252
- C & J's Concrete
- D. J. Miller Construction, LLC635 Parmentier Estates Dr
- DICK HOOVER HOME BUILDERS311 W MAIN ST
- Dick Tracy Contracting909 Missouri Ave
- Don Cox construction340 oak hill rd.
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Don Johnson Piering and Water proofing/Walls3230 Robertsville Road
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair5121 E Front St
Kansas City, Missouri
- DVB CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1326
Sunrise Beach, Missouri
- D. J. Miller Construction, LLC
- Gingerichs Durable Foundations21295 Finn Dr
- Gingerichs Durable Foundations
- Indian Summer Pool And Spa ~ Fender Brothers Const2756 E Division St
- Indian Summer Pool And Spa ~ Fender Brothers Const
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- MATILDA MASONRY AND MOREP.O. BOX 76
- Midwest Renovation LLC5308 Monticello Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Mike's Construction134 Hwy 61 S Ste 4
- Mike's Construction LLC134 Hwy 61 Ste 4
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Mac Company
- Premier Pebble Paving LLC12911 Taylor Circle
- Premier Pebble Paving LLC
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- SHOW ME ASPHALT PAVING & MNTNC609 E. Buchanan
- Steve Cline Concrete Construction28126 Hickory St
- Strong Excavating & Concrete2500 Dupree Road
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- SureStep Inc5151 S Mingo Rd Ste A
- Shawn D's General Construction
- Talbot & Sons Construction1722 Commercial St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- TreadStone Guttering & Exteriors LLC383 Deer Trail Dr
- TRI STATE ROOFING & GENERAL1607 BIRD ST
- TYLER CONSTRUCTION3510 COUNTY ROAD 309
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Talbot & Sons Construction
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc1673 Old US Highway 50 W
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc
- Warner Construction12759 Hwy 28
- Warner Construction