Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Fairfield, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Fairfield
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- Complete Basement SystemsCrew was on time, put down protective covers over floor and carpet. They wasted no time, were courteous and quiet. Asked what time were convenient for them to start or finish work. Cleaned up all mess.
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- E Pride LLCVictor got back to me right away. I was trying to get the driveway fixed quickly before we put our house on the market. He worked me in and started the next week. His estimate was 25% lower than other estimates I got. His crew showed up on time and did a great job. He used rebar and properly fixed it to the existing concrete. No corners were cut and we are very happy. House sold that next day
- C & G MasonryVery well. Chris gave us several options and explained what he would do. We took one of the options given and it was done within a couple of weeks at our convenience. I would definitely use C&G again.
- CARL MARSH CONCRETEFantastic! Work was fast, efficient, and completed as asked! Two of the crew stayed late the night of the pour because it looked like might rain and they ended up covering it because of rain. During the project, every time the skid loader went into the street, one of the crew was sweeping the street with a broom and shovel whenever the skid loader came back onto the property
- A1 Concrete Grinding & MudjackingVery well, The gal with Fred was very nice and knew what she was doing. Glad to see women in the working force learning new and usual male orientated jobs. Cleaned up very nicely. Came when stated and pleasant to deal with. Price was good and they did not cancel on the cold day they had last week in April 2017. Thanks Fred. you did great
- Davis County Plumbing & ConstructionDave really helped me out of a jam. In early December 2012, I had hired another plumbing company to repair my broken sewer line. They did everything wrong from the beginning and left me with a big mess; a giant 14ft deep hole in the street in front of my house. The city engineering office became involved. This company had left the hole in the street for over a week and did not come back to fix my sewer. I tried to call them, but they never returned my calls, so I had to find someone else to repair the mess they made. I called everyone the city engineering office recommended. Out of the 7 companies I called, only 3 gave me estimates, and only Dave seemed to want the job and stick to his quoted price. Also, the other plumbers had to find the right equipment to do the job, and Dave had his own equipment. The job took 5 days to complete, and the cost was as quoted. Dave was able to do the work that the other plumbers said was impossible to do in winter. We had gone 1 1/2 months without drain service, and he had it working in less than 3 days. If he had done the job for me from the beginning, it would have saved me at least $8000.00 and probably more. I would highly recommend DC Plumbing to anyone who wants the job done right at a fair price
- Terra ExcavatingI called them and stated next time you do a demo job if they would bring out the overage of concrete. Not only did they do this for me but they followed up and brought the concrete within a week. I was able to finish my project a lot quicker than expected. The gentlemen were very nice.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Fairfield
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This is the company to go to for anything related to basements. Our basement walls were bowing and we were getting water in the basement. They installed steel beams to stop the movement of the walls and put in a drainage system. They were great to work with, and we couldn't be happier with the quality of the work. They saved the value of our homeKimberly T.
- Business Description:When it comes to water in your basement or a faulty foundation, you need an expert to ensure the damage is reversed and prevented from occurring in the future. American Waterworks has several decades of experience in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industries, and we know the best tools and techniques to see your home through its troubles. Our professional installers are experienced in solving the wide variety of problems that allow water into basements and other areas below ..Recent Review:Work was performed to spec and work area was cleaned up and landscape was returned to previous state before work was performed. Lawn was protected by plywood sheets while the excavator traveled across the yard.Mike M.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:To Expert House Movers <br /> We wanted to let you know just how pleased we are with the work you did on our house. Before we contacted you, we had several other contractors look at our home. We actually had hired another contractor, who took such a long time, never returned our calls, missed meetings, and took months to even get us our bid. And when that contractor did get us our bid, it was more than doubled our previously discussed budget! <br /> That is when we called you, you came out immediately, was extremely professional, but more importantly, you had a personal interaction with both me and my wife throughout the entire process. You answered all our phone calls, all of our questions, and talked with us throughout the entire process. We felt extremely confident and assured through the entire lift. This house is our dream house and we are going to live in it until we die, and you knew how much it meant to us, and you took care of it as if it were your own. <br /> As you know, my wife ended up in the hospital with some complications with her surgery while you were working on our home, and you took such great care of our house. You knew she was very disappointed that she could not be there, as she designed the foundation window placements and had a big part in the doors and steps. Your crew was so kind and so professional and meticulous, that they knew that two particular windows were very important to my wife. Your crew wanted to get them perfect and asked me some questions about them, that I could not answer. My wife was feeling better, but still in the hospital, and I called her on the phone, while your crew waited for me, as she and I discussed for several minutes the exact placement of the windows. Some minor changes had to be made and your crew could have easily just slapped the two windows in the new location, which was only slightly off of the original plan, and be done with it, but they stopped and pointed out where my wife originally wanted them and the new location difference and wanted to be sure that my wife understood the change, and wanted me to talk to my wife first. I was so very impressed that they made the adjustments on the spot that my wife suggested over the phone. I don’t think any other company would have gone through this much trouble to please their customers! <br /> You also were very respectful of our property, neighbors, and your crew were always very willing to stop and explain the process of what was going to happen next. Not one time did we ever feel like we were in your way. Actually, it was the opposite, we felt like you and your crew were very excited to show us your equipment and how it worked and actually wanted us around so we could see how it all worked and so we could see for ourselves how everything was perfect - and it was! <br /> We will always remember you and think of you so highly. Thank you for making the beginning our home building so easy and off to such a perfect start. There are so many things that can go wrong when redoing a home, and having it go off with such a perfect start gives us such great hope. You have certainly set bar very high for the other contractors that will be coming in for the other parts of the home! Your company and its crew should be very proud of its work. You do a job that is very difficult, complex and tedious, but you do it with care, expertise, and perfection. We actually miss you guys and wish you were around. You are like family to us. We only wish we could rate your service and staff A++ , if there were such a rating. <br /> All our best and blessings, <br /> Randy and Elizabeth <br /Randy W.
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.Recent Review:I like them a lot. They were good to me. They took my old counter top and remove the sink,took out, the old stove and the placed new counter top, sink, glass top flat stove and new stainless steel hood. They charged me exactly the amount they quoted me. they were friendly, honest and they gave me a detailed quote. They are a small company but they gave me a very good service. I was impressed. They even cleaned after the work was doneKatherine G.
- Business Description:We currently have no special promotions.
- Business Description:Goodwin House Moving is a family owned business that has been around since 1930. We are in our fifth generation, with the sixth anxiously waiting to grow up be a house mover too. Our equipment is well maintained, modern and reliable so you can have the security of knowing that your structure is being moved with over 80 years of experience and knowledge using today's technology. We have moved - wood frame homes, log homes, cement structures, brick homes, historical buildings, barns, sheds, cem..
- Business Description:we have 4 employees, we do drive ways, basements, and more
- Business Description:Nawanna Construction was founded in 2007. We are located out of Sioux City, Iowa. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. We are available for residential and commercial work, as well as sub-contracting. We always offer free estimates, no matter the time of year. We Specialize in Flat work concrete, Asphalt shingling/roofing systems, Grain bin/Silo erections, and Renovation/Remodeling. Every area has a trained and educated in that area of expertise to perform, manage, and complete the pr..
- Business Description:concrete repair, acid staining , concrete overlays, stamped concrete, vertical stamped concrete,concrete countertops
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experienceRecent Review:The workmanship was excellent. The work was completed within the time frame agreed upon as well as the price quoted. Everything was done very professionally from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Navarro Construction for any interior remodeling. I will definitely use him again - without hesitationSharon O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Fairfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa 50158
- C & K Construction
- Dave Navarro ConstructionP.O. Box 1268
Muscatine, Iowa 52761
- Dave Navarro Construction
- Larry Elwood Construction2401 S Federal Ave
Mason City, Iowa 50401
- Larry Elwood Construction
- Nawanna Construction912 17th St.
Sioux City, Iowa 51105
- Nawanna Construction