Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Ottumwa, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Ottumwa
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- Complete Basement SystemsCrew was on time, put down protective covers over floor and carpet. They wasted no time, were courteous and quiet. Asked what time were convenient for them to start or finish work. Cleaned up all mess.
- E Pride LLCVictor got back to me right away. I was trying to get the driveway fixed quickly before we put our house on the market. He worked me in and started the next week. His estimate was 25% lower than other estimates I got. His crew showed up on time and did a great job. He used rebar and properly fixed it to the existing concrete. No corners were cut and we are very happy. House sold that next day
- C & G MasonryVery well. Chris gave us several options and explained what he would do. We took one of the options given and it was done within a couple of weeks at our convenience. I would definitely use C&G again.
- CARL MARSH CONCRETEFantastic! Work was fast, efficient, and completed as asked! Two of the crew stayed late the night of the pour because it looked like might rain and they ended up covering it because of rain. During the project, every time the skid loader went into the street, one of the crew was sweeping the street with a broom and shovel whenever the skid loader came back onto the property
- A1 Concrete Grinding & MudjackingVery well, The gal with Fred was very nice and knew what she was doing. Glad to see women in the working force learning new and usual male orientated jobs. Cleaned up very nicely. Came when stated and pleasant to deal with. Price was good and they did not cancel on the cold day they had last week in April 2017. Thanks Fred. you did great
- C & C CONTRACTORShe was in and out in a week it took so long because of the rain and i would hope that he will come back to do the driveway
- L&H ConstructionWhen I have a large job and need a new contractor, I always test them with a small job to see how things go. L&H Construction (Lee Harper) proved himself on a chain link fence job last fall. He paid attention to construction details, did things on time, and most importantly communicated constantly with me. My real job was spring $12K landscaping project on one of my income properties near Anschutz medical center. My big problem? I don?t live in Denver and would not be able to supervise the job. I needed someone I could trust completely. Lee called me twice per month over the winter to be sure things were scheduled correctly (and took care of snow removal). The concrete work needed to be done at the correct temperatures, and ultimately everything else (tree removal, grading, rock, permits, etc.) needed to be done so the turf could be installed before watering restrictions kicked in. Not only that, I was sending thousands of dollars for work that I could not see being done. Trust was everything? for both of us. In the end, everything was done perfectly at the estimated cost. Inspections by the City of Aurora passed with flying colors. In fact, this job was done so well, I joined Angie?s just so I could write this review. Like every contractor in Denver, Lee needs the work badly (although he would never say so). If you need a talented, responsive and completely honest contractor to handle your residential construction job? this is your guy. If you hire Lee, be prepared to use the telephone because although he amazing work, he is old-school talent and doesn't do email
Concrete Repair Contractors in Ottumwa
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This is the company to go to for anything related to basements. Our basement walls were bowing and we were getting water in the basement. They installed steel beams to stop the movement of the walls and put in a drainage system. They were great to work with, and we couldn't be happier with the quality of the work. They saved the value of our homeKimberly T.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional website: iowawallsawinganddrilling.com. Additinal pho: (319) 934-3280. Social media link: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Iowa-Wall-Sawing-Service/122080747849683.Recent Review:Excellent work. <br /> They were extremely helpful on-site and conscientious with regard to our yard and neighbors yard. They were able to save a tree that they were worried about having to remove in order to perform the work. There was no mess remaining after they were finished. <br /Jeffrey W.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:<p>Just wanted to drop a line or two and let you all know how impressed we were with both your workmen and their work. In today's society, you just don't find companies that really do a great job, they usually just do enough to "get by".<br /> <br /><br /> <br />At times, without their knowledge, I was home and could hear some of the men talking. Much to my surprise, their language and subject matter were always appropriate. Don't find that much in the labor force today! It spoke volumes to me. When they did speak with us, they were always very kind and informative.<br /> <br /></p> <p>The work that was performed consisted of excavating the dirt to gain access to the footings on both sides of the foundation. On the inside, they had to bust out the concrete floor and hand dig to the footing in order to install their brackets for the "unified lift system". After installing the brackets, they attached special hydraulic equipment to the brackets which drove 3" diameter<br /> <br />pipes down to bedrock. Next, they attached a hydraulic jacking system to each pier location. Using their special vehicle with a unique hydraulic pumping system they attached hydraulic lines to each location and were able to do a controlled lift. From what we understand, your company is one of the only ones that can perform this "unified lift".<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />We were taking pictures daily and emailing them out to family and friends who could not believe their eyes! They started out making our basement look like a bomb went off and when they were done it was swept and looking very nice!<br /> <br /><br /> <br />All this to say that the work done was absolutely astonishing! We will highly recommend EHM to everyone that we hear may need this type of work completed.<br /> <br /><br /> <br />Thanks so much again. We were dreading having this work completed, but you all made it so much nicer by your<br /> <br />expertise, kindness, and professionalism.</p> <p>Mike and Cheryl <br /> <br /></p> <br /Mike H.
- Business Description:We are a small residential construction company with skilled and experienced workers based in southeast Iowa.
- Business Description:Creative Home Renovations provides top quality services with competitive prices through our dedication to detail to each project assuring only the best for each of our clients. A business is only as good as its people and this is especially true in the construction industry. Whatever your dreams may be for your future project, rest assured it will be handled promptly, professionally, with 100% satisfaction with our company going and beyond the expectations for our clientele. Your home is pro..
- Business Description:Goodwin House Moving is a family owned business that has been around since 1930. We are in our fifth generation, with the sixth anxiously waiting to grow up be a house mover too. Our equipment is well maintained, modern and reliable so you can have the security of knowing that your structure is being moved with over 80 years of experience and knowledge using today's technology. We have moved - wood frame homes, log homes, cement structures, brick homes, historical buildings, barns, sheds, cem..
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:We currently have no special promotions.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Ottumwa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska
- Fischer Quality Construction
- Iowa Wall Sawing2600 Quasqueton Diagonal Blvd
- Iowa Wall Sawing
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Martens Family Construction111 S 1st St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Martens Family Construction
- Perk & Company1612 N 60th St
- Perk & Company
- Stout Concrete
- Stout Concrete
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc