Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Kirksville, MO
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Kirksville
- Boss RemodelingEddy and his men are amazing!! They always show up when they say they will and if something unexpected delays them they will call you to let you know. Also, they return phone calls, unlike many St. Joe construction businesses! We have had several projects completed by Boss Remodeling. The house we bought was missing the awning/overhang to the front porch and steps. B.R. installed concrete steps and built the porch railing with overhang beautifully!! Completely transformed the exterior look of the house. They have completed all kinds of projects for us and never disappoint!! High quality work for a great price! Always reasonable pricing, in my opinion the best in town. They go above and beyond and really take pride in their work. Eddy, Tony, and Ray are wonderful contractors who are a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Boss Remodeling for any project/repair, big or small, you are needing done. They are fantastic! read less
- VENE CONSTRUCTION LLCElias was friendly and professional. We had 1 day to get work done. He responded with a reasonable quote fast and was there on time to get the job done the next day. Quality of work was very good.
- West Heating & CoolingThank you West Heating and Cooling! We had a big problem on our hands - our 3 systems (heating, cooling and hot water) went out at the same time! The HVAC and water heating systems were all one unit and it was a true miracle that West Heating and Cooling could help us so quickly. We called about 5-8 other companies - but Brian (owner) came to the rescue. Brian has so many years of experience that he knew very quickly what needed to be done. He went above and beyond to get us our water and heat as quickly as possible! I will say that he is the best professional in-home expert we have ever had. Every person that we dealt with at this company was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Thank you so much to this great team of people! I highly recommend them read less
- DH PaintingDavid and crew did an excellent job and went above and beyond by making small drywall repairs as needed to ensure the walls looked perfect. In addition, he did not increase the cost, arrived as scheduled and job was completed within the estimated time frame. Great job!!
- West Heating & CoolingSold me an overpriced used unit that quit working within 8 weeks. Would not return calls. No response to supposed 2 year warranty that he stated.
- West Heating & CoolingAll I can say is Beware!!! so unprofessional Brian west is the owner does not return calls does not mean what he says bait and switch all the time . A man only has his word and Brian does not stand by that at all !very dishonest person. We agreed on a used 4 year old unit to be installed he tried putting a 30 year old unit in and he would have if I had not ran the model and serial numbers I’m sure we ended up with a really old one because they pieced it together like a Frankenstein when we asked Brian how old this unit is all he could say is idk if you are truly an air conditioning man you know .Howard is very nice does all the work. Brian would send Howard out maybe 1 or two days for a hour or so work a little then he would get called away so here it is a little over a month later and the work is still not completed. They put in a cracked havc water pan I woke up to my livingroom ceiling falling down kitchen soaked ceiling water coming out of our ceiling fan we called Brian no answer so texted him and told him it’s an emergency all he could say is he couldn’t get to us until 12pm we called him at 7 am wow so things just gotten worse also they stepped on a water line and broke it in the attic. My husband had to fix that pull out all the soaked insulation. Beware Beware read reviews and don’t skimp on the quality of service it will cost you more in the long run read less
- Tandem Trades LLCTim did an outstanding job on the projects I needed completed. He was very professional and polite. The job was completed efficiently and worksite throughly cleaned up afterwards. I would definitely recommend Tandem Trades LLC to anyone and would hire Tim again if a need arises!
- Danna Enterprises LLCMy drywall repair went great. One quick visit to look at the project, followed by a price in writing. Frank was responsive and professional at all times. The repairs were completed quickly and well with thorough cleanup. I will definitely contact Danna Enterprises again for future work on my home.
- DMD Painting & More, LLCMike and Debbie are the best! 5 star service! Here's the proof...we did this work to sell our 1960s era house. This home would have been hard pressed to sell for it's appraised value. After DMD's great work, it sold in 3 days for much more than we would have ever received otherwise. The interior pictures are available on Zillow at this link: [*** Link removed ***] Highly recommend DMD Painting & More read less
- Bath & Home Transformations, LLCThe job did not start job on time & over a year later is not done. Chuck Kramer showed up without all of the material to complete the job, needing money from me. He "Forgot" he was doing my flooring so I had to wait 12 weeks for flooring with a torn up bathroom. He brought wrong frame & doors for shower & installed them before we could protest. Forgot to install grab bar which means shower needs to be redone to add reinforcement for grab bar. Plumbing not up to code, vanity damaged on install. Walls not paint ready. Closet not finished as specified. Have not been contacted even after taking them to court & winning suit read less
Drywall Contractors in Kirksville
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee today read lessRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completion read lessTimothy W A.
- Business Description:Owner operated and one employee. No up front money until job is complete, if materials are needed for the job you have a choice to make the purchase yourself or can be added into the job. Estimates are free always read lessRecent Review:Impressed by his work. Took pride in job timeliness utill completion. Went the extra mile to make sure job was done. Will hire again and have for smaller jobs.BJ S.
- Business Description:Gold Seal Painting is based in Central Missouri and is ready to provide any residential or commercial project painting need you may have. We do custom painting or staining for interior or exterior requirements you may require and we can even do faux finish. Because of our 25 years of experience, your trust and confidence in a superior performance is our number one concern and we give a satisfaction guarantee. Ask about our 12 year warranty on wood sided homes. No job is too big or too small read lessRecent Review:They did a good job; I would hire them again. I received 3 bids on the job, and Gold Seal was the cheapest. I know, "you get what you pay for" but there are lots of things to fix in this house so I have to stretch the budget. They responded immediately to my request for bid, had someone out right away for the estimate, and kept following up until we were able to agree on a date. They convinced me the quality of paint they selected was just fine, and it was. They did everything as agreed, and it turned out great. I also appreciate they took the job, as I know it wasn't the biggest job around read lessJ K.
- Business Description:Epik Construction has a long history of completing projects that exceed customer expectations. We take special care in each and every detail with your budget and goal in mind. From custom work to simple installation jobs - Epik Construction has a service to fit your needs. Feel free to contact us to learn more about how your dreams can become a reality with EPIK read lessRecent Review:Not well. They showed up the first day without the plan and proceeded to install the cabinets incorrectly. Had to redo them twice to get it right. Cabinets were installed at the wrong height, 1/2 lower than the stove. One cabinet door was installed with the wrong hinges. The correct ones were in one of the boxes. Seam in granite counter top is quite noticeable near back of counter. Counter instructions called for the molding at the top of the cabinets to be installed before the cabinets are mounted. They did not do that and never it was not possible to install it later. Microwave door would only open 1/4 of the way as it was hitting the cabinet door. While moving the refrigerator back into the kitchen, they dropped it and damaged a section of my hardwood flooring read lessBruce S.
- Business Description:Ed Duke Contractor has aproximately 8 fulltime employees at any given time. My workers are skilled in individual and multiple trades, I offer both General and SubContracting services with various billing options including insurance claims and financing read lessRecent Review:The first meeting started well and I really thought I'd found a decent contractor based on initial rapport. He seemed down to Earth and was easy to talk to. Too bad he ended up wasting my time by having me meet him at one worksite (I had more than one property for him to work on) for an estimate, with the expectation that he would be meeting at the second site the following day. Unfortunately, I receive a message 10 minutes before we were supposed to meet the next day, that said he declined to provide an estimate after all. No explanation. No response when I tried asking what changed. He wouldn't even provide a copy of the estimate for a police report that I needed the numbers for. Between the unprofessionalism before the job even began and him vehemently talking down other local companies, I seriously question his overall competence at this point. The cherry on top is that is looks like he is leaving -himself- good reviews online. There is at least one excellent Google review by a user named Ed Duke. There were excellent reviews on Yellow Pages created by users named Ed D. and firstname.lastname@example.org. Watch out read lessAaron C.
- Business Description:Midwest Renovation LLC serve both the residential and commercial construction market, including expertise in wind and hail storm related damage in Jefferson City, MO. Call us today at (866) 230-5415 for a free consultation read lessRecent Review:I should have known when they shorted the new foundation for the expansion by a foot that we were in trouble. They had to cantilever over the foundation to get the right dimensions for the expansion. They damaged our driveway and promised to repair it when the project was done. We had to buy some of the supplies that we were going to be reimbursed for when the project was done also. Well, we get a letter in the mail that states they are no longer going to work on completing the contracted work. We were able to contact them once more after that before they broke off all communication. They stated they would fix the driveway and they would look into reimbursing us for the material we purchased. It has been a nightmare since. We now have the ceilings in the expansion pulling away from the walls leaving gaps. The roof they installed is leaking in several places. They literally installed the shingles at an angle and water is running underneath them. Electrical work was not done to code and has to be redone. We have filed with the BBB because they had an A+ rating and were rated highly by other websites. We have tried communicating by every means possible without any results. We did everything the right way. We called references, checked them out with all the websites and BBB. With them supposedly being in business for 14 years we figured we were safe. It just goes to show you that you can get ripped off by anybody. We are now attempting to get a new contractor to not only finish the job they quit on but also fix all the problems with the work they did perform. Its been a total nightmare. If you are considering working with this company, I urge you to RUN away from them. If you are currently using them, document everything. We have pictures of everything along with all the documentation stating what they would do and what they actually did. The legal process has already begun to hold this company accountable for the shoddy work, or lack of work they did on our home read lessJesse W.
- Business Description:We have been doing drywall for 9 years now and this is our second year open in our own business. We travel anywere and gice a 12 month warranty with all our work if we hang and finish it so any screw pops tape peel or anything else call us back and we fix it for free no questions asked. Mention this ad for 10% off. Call us today 573-310-357 read less
- Business Description:Carpentry and constructionRecent Review:This is a retraction of previous comments made out of frustration and anger over a host of concerns inclusive of Mr. Gates. Taking my frustration out on him personally was adolescent at best. Mr. Gates is a wonderful, kind man who does quality work. We have discussed the concerns I had regarding labor charges and perceived slow work and he has satisfied my concerns. The actual work he performed was above and beyond the initial quote provided however it was necessary for the proper needs of the house. A standard siding project quickly turned into more than that as more and more difficulties presented themselves and corrections of deficits were required before the job could continue moving forward. Though I was surprised at how costly the job eventually became Mr. Gates and I discussed thoroughly and agreed that better communication would have been more appropriate than voicing frustration over outlets like Angies List. In our discussions Mr. Gates provided me with his reasons for cost breakdowns and I accept what he says. The bottom line is Mr. Gates is a good man who excels at his craft. If you want quality work performed on a whole host of potential projects then he is as good as it gets read lessJeff A.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Modern Renovations is a privately owned remodeling company out of Saint Joseph Mo. When you contact Modern Renovations, it is our number one priority to do our best to assist you in your home renovation needs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- La Plata
drywall contractors in Kirksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Roofing2351 165th rd.
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- All Around Handyman7200 N Moberly Dr
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- Another Level ConstructionPO. box 433
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- A-1 Roofing
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Build Pro Carpentry18325 Rathbun Hills Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Gold Seal Painting2408 Norbury 307 Glenstone Drive
- Gold Seal Painting
- Hall Home Repair515 W Heidel St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hans Jessee1803 bunker hill dr
- helms construction service llc.613 east national
- Highland Drywall310 Madison St.
- Home Repair Kirksville19081 Orrick Trail
- Hall Home Repair
- J R GATES CARPENTRY & CONSTR612 E HICKORY ST
- J&D Construction410 Pine St
- j&s roofing and construction700 sutton st.
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Jeremy Dean Drywall207 S Maple
- JNR Electric, LLC
- JS Remodeling N Construction, LLC313 N Folger St
- JUDE MARKWAY CONSTRUCTION CO4812 WARDSVILLE RD
Jefferson City, Missouri
- J R GATES CARPENTRY & CONSTR
- Kip McGinnis Painting & Home Improvement10875 N.W. Glenwood Rd.
Union Star, Missouri
- Kip McGinnis Painting & Home Improvement
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Midwest Renovation LLC5308 Monticello Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Mike's Construction134 Hwy 61 S Ste 4
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Modern Renovations3408 Sacramento Street
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- MR PROJECTS17203 Lynda Cir
- Mac Company
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- On The Double408 Monroe
- On The Double
- T&L Design and Construction296 Cedar St
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- The Handyman608 S Market st
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- TRI STATE ROOFING & GENERAL1607 BIRD ST
- Twin Lake Construction520 Cedar Ridge Cir
- T&L Design and Construction