When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Ottumwa, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Ottumwa
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- Premier Construction ServicesWe were referred to Adam by our daughter. We just purchased a home and were having work done prior to moving in. We knew we wanted a sun room but we were not sure about the details. Adam met with us and walked us through all the different styles of sun rooms his company has completed and gave us some great ideas. His website was really helpful in viewing some of their past projects. We were on a strict deadline to get moved into the house and Adam met and exceeded all deadlines, his crew completed the entire sun room in less than a week! Adam recommended a stone accent wall in the room to match the rest of the house and we love it! We are very pleased with our sun room and Adam was great to work with - he knows his products and helped us with design as well. We definitely recommend Premier Construction as a contractor
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- L&H ConstructionWhen I have a large job and need a new contractor, I always test them with a small job to see how things go. L&H Construction (Lee Harper) proved himself on a chain link fence job last fall. He paid attention to construction details, did things on time, and most importantly communicated constantly with me. My real job was spring $12K landscaping project on one of my income properties near Anschutz medical center. My big problem? I don?t live in Denver and would not be able to supervise the job. I needed someone I could trust completely. Lee called me twice per month over the winter to be sure things were scheduled correctly (and took care of snow removal). The concrete work needed to be done at the correct temperatures, and ultimately everything else (tree removal, grading, rock, permits, etc.) needed to be done so the turf could be installed before watering restrictions kicked in. Not only that, I was sending thousands of dollars for work that I could not see being done. Trust was everything? for both of us. In the end, everything was done perfectly at the estimated cost. Inspections by the City of Aurora passed with flying colors. In fact, this job was done so well, I joined Angie?s just so I could write this review. Like every contractor in Denver, Lee needs the work badly (although he would never say so). If you need a talented, responsive and completely honest contractor to handle your residential construction job? this is your guy. If you hire Lee, be prepared to use the telephone because although he amazing work, he is old-school talent and doesn't do email
- RICH-WOODS INCEnjoyed how they handled the design and construction. Appreciated the professional service and clean up after the construction.
- Lancaster Painting LLCA beautiful, professional result from these top-rated painters. Highly recommended, will absolutely use again.
- Home Improvement 4 LessEverything on this project has progressed smoothly from start to the current stage. There were no real hiccups that weren't easily dealt with. A wall was moved, which put a heater vent from inside to outside the bathroom. They simply cut a new hole inside the bathroom, and covered over the old vent with wood flooring - matches perfectly. The owner, Rick, was always very upfront obout any concerns, kept me up to date on the daily progress, and where we stood financially. I was never surprised at any numbers, as I knew exactly where we were. That specifically allowed me to put this particular project on hold so that I could focus on a couple others. Had I not chosen this specific shower system, I know the project would be complete and have cost significantly less (fixtures were a large part of the expense, and not the labor or general materials). I couldn't be more satisfied with how things are progressing. I look forward to the finished project! Excellent work, Home Improvement 4 Less
- Van Meter DrywallBrett did great. He was very good about cleaning up and making sure he didn't get dust everywhere. He worked with me to make decision and took the time to explain the the different options. If we ever needed someone to drywall again we would use him.
- Gary Nelson PaintingThey did a fabulous job! We are totally pleased with the result. It took so much work to get all the old wallpaper off and holes filled and then totally repainted after the removal of curtain rods and shelves. Gary and Rob were easy to work with, especially when I changed my mind about the color on a whole room that they had just finished. Gary recommended the brand of paint and even helped with the paint choices; he's seen and painted a lot of homes. I was most concerned about the cleanup. The dust from the "mudding"and sanding of the holes that they patched was quite literally everywhere. I assumed that they would clean up a bit, but knowing the difference between when a man cleans and when a woman cleans, I was sure that I would have to go back and do it all again. I, thankfully, was wrong. The house is quite spotless
- Academy DrywallI had a drain pipe leak in my house that damaged the livingroom ceiling. I realize by their standards this was a very small job but they were more than happy to take it on. They explained that to patch a textured ceiling was not a one day process but would require several trips to the house doing a little bit each time. i gave them access to my home so they could stop at their convienence between other jobs in the area. the only way i could tell they were there was by the changes in the ceiling appearance from day to day. i know that drywall work can be messy and i'm not sure how the contained the mess but my house was never dirty and they were done in about four trips. i was impressed with how they were able to blend the texture back in. with this house only being 7 yr's old i was nervous about the patch being visible. i bet you couldn't find it unless i showed you where it was. good job guys
Drywall Contractors in Ottumwa
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did a quality job. I asked for a smooth finish like plaster. It is beautiful. Communication was slightly hindered since I know zero Spanish but I could easily talk through a fluent English speaking person in the office. Messages got to the workers right away. They are really good.Bruce T.
- Business Description:Rich~Woods Inc. started as a family owned custom cabinet shop and has developed into a full service home building,remodeling, and finishing contractor.
- Business Description:Commercial, Residential, Interior & Exterior Professional Painter. But, not limited to just painting. Wallpaper removal, drywall, texturing & staining. When you invite me into your home to do a job. I don't forget that I am your guest. Painting is a passion of mine. I enjoy what I do & I take pride in all the work I do. I have been painting for about 15 years. I do not know everything there is to know. I am always learning new things everyday. However, I put my all in it either way. No jo..
- Business Description:We specialize in all types and phases of Painting. Including Drywall Repairs and or installation. All types of texturing. Accent colors to add character to any room. With 23 years of experience I can do it all, and at a much better price! All of my work is done in a professional manner, with honesty and integrity on every job.. Your satisfaction is always Guaranteed!!! Sincerely, Clifton Whit
- Business Description:We are a small drywall and Paint co. We have 4 full time employee's and have great sub contractors we use on a as needed basis. We specialize in all drywall and plaster repair as well as new home's, additions, basements, and all interior Paint. Been in the drywall trade for 24 yearsRecent Review:We had two areas in the house that needed drywall repair and 2 large rooms with crummy looking wallpaper. Jeremy was excellent in doing the job and was able to match the texture of existing walls. We provided the paint and moved furniture. That was it. As for cost, the estimate was below 2 competitors and I added a few things while he was here. We had some specialty painting done (ceilings) and two-tone walls. Done without a single hitch! <br /Ken C.
- Business Description:Home Tuitions in Hyderabad: http://www.myhometutions.com has become the one stop shop for Home Tuitions in Hyderabad where it serves from KG to PG and also hobbies, Sports and Physical Trainers and so on...
- Business Description:Interior and exterior painting
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Mary Paulsen.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor we provide a unique number of things for our clients. We put the project together meet with clients on a daily basis and get them involved in the project. It is our goal to make the project as unstressful as possible for the client
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Ottumwa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1st Construction2441 Upland Ave
Clarinda, Iowa 51632
- 1st Construction
- A Complete Drywall Company1214 E 37th Ct
Des Moines, Iowa 50317
- A Mark of Integrity2317 15th ave no
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
Bloomfield, Iowa 52537
- AK Floor Coverings119 South 3rd Street
Laurens, Iowa 50554
- Armstrong Construction314 Lantry St
ALGONA, Iowa 50511
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa 51103
- A Complete Drywall Company
- GM Handyman Services1231 Third Street
Webster City,, Iowa 50595
- GM Handyman Services
- Jimmay's Home Maintenance1007 Gurney St
Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577
- Jimmay's Home Maintenance
- Larry Elwood Construction2401 S Federal Ave
Mason City, Iowa 50401
- Larry Elwood Construction
- M & H Construction11652 Sperry Rd
Sperry, Iowa 52650
- M & H Construction
- Nawanna Construction912 17th St.
Sioux City, Iowa 51105
- Nawanna Construction
- Omeara Wall Works1507 270th Ave
Delmar, Iowa 52037
- Omeara Wall Works
- RICH-WOODS INC1208 1st Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
- RICH-WOODS INC
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
Fairfield, Iowa 52556
- S.W.E. Construction
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
Salem, Iowa 52649
- Veile Contracting Inc
- Weinreich Plastering & Drywall1503 Lacy Blvd
Sioux City, Iowa 51103
- Weinreich Plastering & Drywall