Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Jackson, MO
There are 8 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Jackson
- Mueller's Maintenance and Handyman ServiceHe is awesome, does a great job in a too manner. Very pleased with the work he has done in my home!!!
- Bill Bonney Septic Tank & PlumbingVery satisfied with the services provided on multiple visits over last few years from clogged sink to septic tank servicing. Appears very transparent about work being performed and up front about best case-worst case options. Very respectful about surroundings and cleanup after job is done. Does not seem to try and sell unneeded services or materials. Will be keeping as my primary contact for future needs and recommend to everyone
- Hacker Plumbing & HeatingWe spoke with Hacker in April about updating the lines to our gas fireplaces. They came to our house and gave us a quote. We let them know that we had a couple more pressing home projects on our agenda but would be scheduling with them in a month or two. We called in June and proceeded to leave many messages over the next few months — we never received a call back. We finally got in touch with someone in September. He told us to order the parts we needed for the fireplaces and that they could schedule with us as soon as we received them. We ordered the parts which cost approximately $500. We then tried to schedule our appointment, but again didn’t hear back from anyone for almost a month. When we finally got in touch with someone, he told us they didn’t have time for our project and that they recommended contacting someone else. Needless to say, we are extremely unsatisfied with our experience. Not only was communication unreliable, but we now have $500 worth of parts and no one to do the work for us since they cancelled. The price they quoted was good, which is why we put up with so much, but the service and lack of professionalism is not worth it
- KC Metro Plumbing LLCEverything was excellent! They provided prompt, & courteous service. We appreciated their professionalism.
- Dan Stitz PlumbingAmazing! Our water heater went out and I tried two other companies and waited all day for someone to respond with no luck. The next day someone recommended Dan and thank goodness. I called and left a message with his very sweet secretary and he called me within 15-20 minutes to tell me he would be over in about an hour but got there in more like 25 minutes. He was very quick and professional. He had me a new water heater the next day and installed in just a couple hours. I'm soooo happy with Dan's work I'll never call anyone else
- Hacker Plumbing & HeatingWILL NOT USE ANOTHER PLUMBER!!! Only time in have every been so wrong about guessing price and loved it. Had 2 toilets fixed at my house. One was clogged and a plunger wouldn't do it. And the other was leaking around seal. Barely charged more than what some charge just to come out. So grateful I gave these guys a try despite their name haha. I will most certainly use again
- Coomers Plumbing Heating & ACThe day before Easter my husband was trying to loosen the water filter that needed to be changed. It's attached directly to the major waterline that enters our house. In doing so, the PVC pipe broke resulting in a scene right out of a Chevy Chase movie. Water was gushing and spraying everywhere with no way to stop it. Frantically, we called Mr. Coomer and were able to get a hold of him on his cell phone. He rushed over and stayed most of the afternoon to temporarily fix the problem until Monday. The mess was huge but could have been so much worse if he had not been willing to come on his day off. He was certainly our hero. Mr. Coomer and his men came back on Monday and spent the day replacing the PVC (inside and outside)with a copper line. We highly recommend him and his workers
- Hacker Plumbing & HeatingInstallation for both went very well. Moved the water heater down a bit out of the way, and reinforced sewer pipe so won't break again after fixed it.
- FLORI HEATING & COOLING & PLBGThe workmen were very caring and professional. They used their time well and were finished in less than 2 hours.
- Hacker Plumbing & HeatingMy basement ceiling is drywall and I had a leak coming from an upstairs bathroom. I expected, based on a prior awful plumbing experience, that it would cost around $600. Hacker Plumbing fixed my problem promptly and at a reasonable price.
Plumbers in Jackson
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service in Southwest Missouri provides plumbing maintenance and repairs as well as clogged drain cleaning. With around-the-clock emergency services, we are the area's leading company for all of your commercial and residential plumbing needsRecent Review:Did an excellent job, very professional, explain everything they would do, a written quote was given, and everything was done as said.Joe F.
- Business Description:Kaus Construction The Home Builders We are a full line construction company, family owned and operated. We are third generation builders. No job is too small. At Kaus construction we are friendly and aim to please our clients. We are happy to say we have been servicing the Ozarks since 1984. At Kaus construction we offer lots of services. Fax: (573) 346-625Recent Review:Rocky built us an amazing house in Linn Creek. This is our vacation second home as we live and work in St. Louis. We first had Rocky demolish the old house that we currently had and then he built an amazing beauty from the concrete up 46 feet tall! It’s a sight to see from the lake. Stunning! We researched builders in the area and chose our top 3. Rocky is the “real deal” and a straight shooter and became our first choice to build this home. He is very honest and credible. When we went for our new home loan, the other two builders were not approved by the bank but Rocky was approved immediately. If you want a gorgeous custom home built, drama-free, this is your guy! We still use Rocky to do various projects. He is getting ready to build a master suite in the basement of this home. I will try and post pictures on hereAmy P.
- Business Description:My name is Mark Guillen! I am the proud owner of Guillen Family Building & Renovation. I've recently started my business year in 2021. How I got started is, by taking the knowledge and experience I've obtained over the years in construction and applied them to creating my own company. I'm very family oriented and very competitive on prices! I believe in integrity and do my job with excellence. So if your looking for a full remodel job or just a small build, than give us a call or email and w..Recent Review:It was all good. They showed up. They did it well and he got it doneJared D.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:It was apparent they were very skilled. They quickly dropped the huge limbs without a scratch on the house, fence or sheds surrounding the tree. They arrived on time and cleaned the area to my satisfaction before leaving. And they were competetively priced! I can't say enough good things about this companyPamela S.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:He was very diligent on getting the job done just right. He took most of the day Saturday to redo what one of his new helpers hadn't quite got right. He guarantees his work and by golly he made sure the seals on our front door didn't leak this time. He went beyond just replacing the seals. He did an excellent job and wouldn't hesitate to hire him back. If you need a man to do your work on any type of house work from roofing to inside work, he's your guy.Sandra P.
- Business Description:Purchasing a home is one of the single most expensive investments one makes in their lifetime. Maintenance is an essential requirement of that home ownership. Most municipalities require one keeps up on that duty. However, in a busy world who has the time? When an owner/agent wants to sell a house, a bank ensure its weatherized, when a tenant moves, when something breaks, I am the one that gets called. I specialize in tile and marble and come from 5 generations of setters. As a mason, tuck po..Recent Review:Very knowledgeable, friendly, showed up and worked hard. He did a very professional job. I am already planning another job with him.Kelly G.
- Business Description:Septic Pumping, Cleaning, & Plumbing! Affordable Pricing!Recent Review:Very satisfied with the services provided on multiple visits over last few years from clogged sink to septic tank servicing. Appears very transparent about work being performed and up front about best case-worst case options. Very respectful about surroundings and cleanup after job is done. Does not seem to try and sell unneeded services or materials. Will be keeping as my primary contact for future needs and recommend to everyoneMatt H.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
Deals in Jackson for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Plumbing LLC27399 Highway 5 # A
Gravois Mills, Missouri
- A-1 Plumbing LLC
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Gabriel and Son1253 Marilyn Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Gabriel and Son
- Hacker Plumbing & Heating414 Commercial St
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Halbert Inc6842 County Road 621
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Hammerhead Construction1526 Donna Lynn Dr
- Henson Robinson Co3550 Great Northern Ave
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Hacker Plumbing & Heating
- JL Construction686 State Highway 37
West Frankfort, Illinois
- JL Construction
- SCHUMER BROS PLUMBING HEATING & AIR821 N KINGSHIGHWAY ST
- semo Contracting10390 state highway D
Oak Ridge, Missouri
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
- Stanley's Home Improvement521 Carlyle Ave
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Stonewall Co LLC520 Cloverdale Ranch Rd.
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- SCHUMER BROS PLUMBING HEATING & AIR
- TCB Home Renovations 326 N West St
- TCB Home Renovations
- Ziegler Plumbing & Heating1230 Gloria Dr
- Ziegler Plumbing & Heating