When you bought your dining room set, you probably didn’t consider how to ship it to your next home. Here are five tips to safely ship a dining room set.
Get matched with top moving companies in Jackson, MO
There are 9 highly-rated local moving companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Movers Reviews in Jackson
- All Star Moving LLCI had to move BACK to St. Louis from Cape sooner than I thought. I contacted All-Star last minute (two days prior to my move) and they were able to accommodate not just my move, but they were also able to pack my belongings into boxes before loading onto their truck. Packed, loaded and unloaded all in one day. These guys truly are “All Stars”. I dread moving, but when I do, All-Star is my first call
- All Star Moving LLCIt went well! From the first point of contact with Kathleen in the office, when I originally inquired about their services, to the crew of servicemen who completed our move quickly, safely and professionally...it went well. Very well. I will not hesitate to contact All-Star for my next move and will happily refer them to my friends and family. Thank you All-Star
- Simple MovesWe couldn't use them because they were out of our location, however, they were friendly and courteous on the phone
- Stevens Worldwide Van LinesDay loaded my household goods one day and delivered the next. Both days they showed up within 15 minutes of the promised time. The guys were extremely careful; they treated my furniture like it was their own. They did not dawdle and hardly took a break. I highly recommend Day Transfer.
- Muscle Relocation IncEverything about dealing with this company was great. They were prompt with a quote, available to answer questions about the move, punctual, personable, accommodating, and they didn't break anything! That's a first for us, and we've moved many times!
- Helpers Moving & StorageI used Helpers mainly for the heavy lifting and carrying, having packed the kitchen, bedroom, and personal items in the week leading up to the move. When the moving team arrived, they went straight to work. I provided soft drinks for them and they were appreciative, but didn't stop work for a break - instead they sipped between trips between my home and the truck. They completed the move-out in around 2 hours, drove to my new residence, and were finished unloading and setting up furniture in an hour's time. Every member of the team (3 people) were unfailingly friendly and professional
- Helpers Moving & StorageThey moved efficiently, the only problem we had was we told them we would pack and move our own pictures. We did, but found out they packed 2 and both just happened get damaged.
- HEARTLAND MOVING SYSTEMSSome of the stuff was not on the paper that I ask to be taken but they took it but charge more for it so I wasn't very happy.
- Helpers Moving & StorageHired and paid deposit of $50 to Helper's to load contents of house into Uhaul. The move was scheduled for 07/06/2012 (wedding day). On Thursday there was an issue and called to cancel the movers for Friday at 1 pm, was explained that as long as I do use the company in the future that the deposit will apply at that time. The issue resolved and I called Helper's at 2:30 in hopes that they had not given away our time slot. I was told that they had not and assured me that I would have the help on Friday (the next day) and that they would call back before 5 to tell me the exact time of arrival. By 5 they had not called so I called and they were closed, left a message. Called back at 0800 on Friday 07/06/2012 to confirm the exact time of arrival. I was informed that there was no one to help me and that they were sorry. I explained that I had talked to someone the day prior and they assured me that I would have moving help. Needless to say, they did not help and left me high and dry on my wedding day. There was only one other moving company named Heartland Movers who called in workers on their day off and assisted me in the move, although it cost me almost $300 more. Helpers went on to cash my deposit check even though they did not help me move and did not show up to do the job as promised. Left over 5 messages and spoke to office manager numerous times about the fact that they cashed a check for which they did not provide services and left me stranded without help. The owner would not return my call and the office manager was sympathetic but could not refund the money
- Helpers Moving & StorageThey were quick to take the money, but were over an hour late showing up and didn't want to work when they got here. Very lazy and unprofessional
Movers in Jackson
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:What a great job these folks did. We basically were only moving furniture, as we had "pre-moved" most of our clothing and knick-knacks, but what a great job they did with furniture: taking apart and reassembling furniture, wrapping and protecting finishes, and securing our goods on their truck. They did move one closet of clothing, hanging it in wardrobe boxes and rehanging at our destination. They were as busy as bees throughout the process. I highly recommend Moving APTVanessa F.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Utilizing All Service Moving for the move was a very positive experience. They had good communication, answering several questions prior to the move and did a final confirmation just prior to the move date. As for the physical move itself, Jose, Abraham, and Alberto were polite, diligent, and careful moving the many items, and managed to complete the move more quickly than anticipatedBlake B.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:I had never before planned a big move and was doing my research online. I looked at van lines and various movers at different prices. I didn't feel peace about any of the options I had looked at yet (lots of prayer and research). I finally found Movers Direct through Angi's List and Better Business Bureau. I saw there many good reviews on both of these sites as well as their 20+ years of experience. I tasked them with packing and moving my mom's second floor apartment, including a baby grand piano and moving it across the country for me. They were reliable, trustworthy and professional to work with. Of the quotes I received, they were very moderate and reasonable (the overly cheap quotes I received from other companies concerned me too), beating similar quotes from one or two of their competitors. I cannot more highly recommend this companyNathan R.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.Recent Review:We had an excellent experience with Bates. Our team was extremely professional, pleasant and took pride in what they were doing. Our property was treated with respect and the team went above board doing things as I would ask with not one complaint. The team never stopped working and really didn't take any breaks until the truck was totally loaded and then unloaded and that everything was in the right place. They did a complete walk thru after everything was unloaded and adjusted as needed. I would highly recommend Bates to anyone looking for a professional moving company. <br /Faith D.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew is great! He was able to get my son up and running online in no time. He is very responsive and organized. Got my son who has ADHD to do his work and he actually doesn’t mind being tutored now.Anna P.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this companyClaudia H.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:Modern Piano is a throwback to the days when companies were run by people who cared about their customers’ service and their own reputation. Every single aspect of this move went perfectly and courteously. The quote was reasonable, the dispatcher kept us advised as promised, and it was disassembled and reassembled (a baby grand) professionally by men who really knew their business. I agree with other reviewers below - it would be a mistake to entrust a valuable piano to anybody but these folksMichael M.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:Can’t beat the $27.99 monthly monitoring rate that ADT has available! This is by far the best rate around for professional and reliable security monitoring. Complete no-brainer. The security panel and accessory equipment blends well into our homeAudrey L.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:Excellent. First of all, Sasha the young lady I dealt with over the phone was very delightful and responsive. Secondly, Mike the driver was actually early picking up the car and handled the car meticulously. He was delayed getting to NC because of heavy traffic and notified us accordingly. Delivered the car without a scratch and we were very pleased. Would highly recommend and will use them again if the need arisesTimothy O.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
Deals in Jackson for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Moving can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be if you hire a professional organizer. Here’s what you need to know about hiring a moving organizer.
Real talk—most people aren't keen on packing or moving. But you can make the experience more manageable by opting for brand new boxes instead of used ones.
Find moving companies in
moving companies in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
Salisbury, Maryland 21804
- Bates Moving & Storage
- Cord North American4101 Rider Trail N
Earth City, Missouri 63045
- Cord North American
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio 44012
- Eyring Movers
- Free Haul Away And Sales957 W Independence St
Jackson, Missouri 63755
- Free Haul Away And Sales
- Get Moving & Storage LLC11404 Blue Ridge Blvd
Kansas City, Missouri 64134
- Get Moving & Storage LLC
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York 10454
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89081
- New Planet Moving & Storage
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York 10018
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105
- TNT Furniture Movers
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
Chicago, Illinois 60654
- United States Logistics
- Wayside Movers324 W. Spinner Rd.
Desoto, Texas 75115
- Wayside Movers