FLORI HEATING & COOLING & PLBG

Founded 1965 • With Angi since August 2010

3.5

1905 RUST AVE

Cape Girardeau, MO 63703

Flori Heating and Cooling was established by Ralph Flori in 1965. Ralph started the business as a full service appliance repair business and over the years became a HVAC service and installation business. In 2004, Don Rice bought Flori Heating and Cooling. Don along with his exceptional team have over 50 years of combined experience in the industry....

02/28/2018

Allie C.

Granted I know that no one really wants to work with Warranty Companies (which was why they were dispatched), BUT they strung me along for 6 days (plumbing issue preventing me from using my entire main bathroom) while the technician kept telling me it would be Saturday...then Monday...then he should hear something from the warranty people "later today". Of course no updates so I messaged and messaged (no response of course- only minimal responses to things like "remember I cannot take off work Th and fri so it will have to be fixed by Wed and would get a response like "ok") and left a voice mail that I would call the warranty company to let them know this company obviously is too busy. Come to find out the technician NEVER CALLED with a diagnosis!! 6 days!! So I call the company this am and the secretary said she would have the Supervisor look into it and get back to me and that they would try to get someone out this afternoon to fix the problem. Called at 4 pm today because no one of course contacted me. A different lady answered and told me to call my warranty people because the technician talked to them and they are going to transfer to another company. Wouldn't elaborate at all. So called my warranty company and they have no idea what they are talking about because they have never been contacted by Fliori. WTH??? NEVER NEVER AGAIN. If you are too busy then LET THE CUSTOMER KNOW!!!

Description of Work
Plumbing stoppage (we think...never got far enough)

06/12/2017

Paula G.

We called and complained that the problem was not identified the first time and they refused to do anything. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
Service tech didn't find the true problem charged us a large bill and within 24hrs later the unit went out. They had the nerve to charge us for a second visit and gave us an inflated estimate to fix the unit. BEWARE!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/21/2015

Paula Ann G.

Description of Work
Flori replaced one of our air conditioners-condenser and evaporator this summer; we couldn't have asked for better people to work with. They went above and beyond to give good service.

07/22/2015

David B.

I was grateful for the estimate evaluation. I was provided with options and prices that seemed logical and based on my best interests. I was even given advice on what to do to maintain my old unit should I decide to keep it. After I decided to get the unit from Flori, they gave me priority to install the unit. The installers were polite, professional and did an efficient job and knew what to do. They cleaned up the work space well. I am, so far, very pleased with the unit. They also filed the AmerenUE rebate for me promptly. All things considered, along with the fact that Flori and Don have been in business for years, I definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for AC / heating.

Description of Work
New AC / Heat Pump for Home

03/12/2013

wanda B.

d the

Description of Work
furnace was not kicking on and off properly. serviceman came out and fixed it. i asked how much i owed and he said would be around $200. i prepared to write the check and he said they would send a bill. A few days later I received a bill for almost $500. i called their office and explained the problem. was told they would get back with me. After about a week, i called again. The man who responded to me said they had replaced a part, that the service man did not know what he was talking about as far as price. i explained that i had not received any old part they had taken out, and the service man was a representative of his company. He was rude and hateful, and said he would sue me if I didn/t pay and that he would come out to my house and take out the part. it was the dead of winter, and it was cold.. i am elderly, and told him he had better come out to my house. These people are totally reprehensible, they tell you one price and will send you a bill for another. DO NOT TRUST THEM, and if they do work for you, get it in writing what they are going to charge you.

11/06/2012

Juanita W.

The workmen were very caring and professional. They used their time well and were finished in less than 2 hours.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced a section of underground gutter drain pipe that was broken and filled with roots.