A few simple steps will help protect your roof from snow and ice damage all winter long. Read on for tips on winterizing your roof, so you stay warm and cozy in your home.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Jackson, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Roofing Reviews in Jackson
- Melvin Mills Roofing, LLCObtained their card at a home show; we needed a new roof. Tree in our yard fell on our deck and roof; called Melvin Mills for estimate. One of owners came to our house, worked with us and insurance adjuster to satisfaction of all. wonderfully kind people, workers extremely polite and considerate. We recommend them if you want excellent service from a top quality professional company. *That is an only an estimate of the cost which included repairs and part of the new roof and guttering which the insurance payout covered
- Melvin Mills Roofing, LLCi asked him how much i owed. he stated that nothiing unless it was fixed. he told me to let him know the next rain, but probably there would be no charge. i was simply amazed. there are honest people in this world. i hight recomment this company.
- Melvin Mills Roofing, LLCFrom initial contact through completion of job they were responsive and professional. Returned calls, provided timely professional estimate, available for discussion of estimate, provided samples, promised and lived up to installation date, courteous and professional crew, minimal property damage (removing two layers of old roofing obviously requires trailer close to house and plantings), and good clean up. Discussed job as it was being completed and available to further discussion when job was complete. All performed within the agreed to estimate. Generally, roofers are not known for having a good reputation, but Melvin Mills Roofing blew that stereotype out of the water. They were professional, accessible, responsive and honest. I would comfortably recommend them to anyone seeking the name of a good roofing company
- Melvin Mills Roofing, LLCWe were extemely pleased by the professionalism and punctuality of Melvin Mills Roofing. They did an excellent job in a very timely manner.
- CH Roofing and ExteriorsOutstanding, the communication was excellent and the work performed was great. The whole process was well explained and the price quoted initially never changed. The work was completed on time and I felt as if a I was treated fair with the pricing i received. I would definitely recommend ch roofing for any job service they offer
- SIMMONS ROOFINGI am very happy with their work. He went above and beyond. He even replaced 2 deck plates for no extra charge. The guys were very professional and friendly. They cleaned up the mess real nice. I have no complaints. The price was worth the money for the outstanding work.
- Guthrie Construction IncThe job could not have been performed any better. Tim and his workers were punctual, extremely courteous and professional, and cleaned-up perfectly before they left. The price was exactly as estimated and bargained for and I feel like I got a great job, for a good price.
- HCS Construction ServicesThey did a very good estimate with pictures and things along those lines and completed the work in a timely manner.
- Todt RoofingVery professional, tore off half my roof and reshingled, good price, good work, cleaned up and checked back after the job to make sure I was happy. Will use again!
- Stonewall Co LLCIt went great. They worked with us on staying within our budget, which was nice. I talked to one other roofer, and they weren't nearly as flexible. Mr. Jackson was very polite and responsive, and his employees worked very quickly.
Last update on April 27, 2020
Roofers in Jackson
Understanding roofing repair costs
The average expense of an asphalt roof is $8,700 to $22,000. Circumstances that influence cost include where you live and the size of the roof. If a larger area is involved, that necessitates more roofing materials and additional labor, which means higher costs.
Expenses for replacing a roof with materials other than asphalt shingles can be much costlier. Tile, metal, wood shake, and stone roofs can cost $24,400 to $50,000 when installed by roofing contractors.
Repairs can possibly save you some cash if much of your current roof is in good shape. The usual cost of roofing repairs is up to $2,050, though it depends on the repair's complexity.
Tips and tricks to help hire a qualified contractor for your job
You're looking for a roofing company prepared to finish your job with the best possible outcome. That outcome starts with legwork and research on your part. Prior to reaching out to a possible roofer about your project, know what information you need from a roofer to make an educated hiring decision.
Project costs is generally a top factor, so ask for quotes in writing. Some other things to take under consideration when choosing a roofing professional for your job include:
- If a roofing company can complete the job within the necessary timeline
- What type of ratings and reviews the roofing contractor has
- Any warranties and guarantees the roofing company gives
- Whether the contractor subcontracts and who will do the job
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Deadly tornadoes and severe thunderstorms hit near Chicago. You survived, but did your property? How to assess and fix damage without falling victim to scams.
Some roofing issues can be resolved with a simple repair, while others require a full roof replacement. One provider explains how to tell the difference.
Find roofing contractors in
- Cape Girardeau,
- Oak Ridge,
- Scott City,
- Marble Hill,
roofing contractors in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arcadia Roofing And Siding4135 N Beech Creek Way
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Arcadia Roofing And Siding
- Warner Construction12759 Hwy 28
Dixon, Missouri 65459
- Warner Construction