Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Jackson, MO
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Jackson
- DAVID TAYLORWhich job? From the 16' x 32' outbuilding, to a 24' x 24' room addition, to a new roof, to adding an extended roof to the 16' x 32' outbuilding, to doing some spray painting, some painting, some wallpapering, installing a tub surround, to hanging a flat screen TV, installing windows, repairs to doors, toilets, thresholds, laying outdoor tile... Way too many projects to remember. It has all gone well is why we keep finding projects for him to do. I keep a 'David' project list
Contractors in Jackson
- Business Description:Kaus Construction The Home Builders We are a full line construction company, family owned and operated. We are third generation builders. No job is too small. At Kaus construction we are friendly and aim to please our clients. We are happy to say we have been servicing the Ozarks since 1984. At Kaus construction we offer lots of services. Fax: (573) 346-625Recent Review:Rocky built us an amazing house in Linn Creek. This is our vacation second home as we live and work in St. Louis. We first had Rocky demolish the old house that we currently had and then he built an amazing beauty from the concrete up 46 feet tall! It’s a sight to see from the lake. Stunning! We researched builders in the area and chose our top 3. Rocky is the “real deal” and a straight shooter and became our first choice to build this home. He is very honest and credible. When we went for our new home loan, the other two builders were not approved by the bank but Rocky was approved immediately. If you want a gorgeous custom home built, drama-free, this is your guy! We still use Rocky to do various projects. He is getting ready to build a master suite in the basement of this home. I will try and post pictures on hereAmy P.
- Business Description:Purchasing a home is one of the single most expensive investments one makes in their lifetime. Maintenance is an essential requirement of that home ownership. Most municipalities require one keeps up on that duty. However, in a busy world who has the time? When an owner/agent wants to sell a house, a bank ensure its weatherized, when a tenant moves, when something breaks, I am the one that gets called. I specialize in tile and marble and come from 5 generations of setters. As a mason, tuck po..Recent Review:Very knowledgeable, friendly, showed up and worked hard. He did a very professional job. I am already planning another job with him.Kelly G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm David. I do home repairs, remodels, new construction, concrete, electrical, and many other tasks in the construction/carpentry field. With 10+ years of experience, I've heard my creative ideas have always been customers favorite aspect about me. My ability to overcome unforeseen problems is astounding, and working alone or with less than a handful of employees, am able to tackle larger projects or repairs. With an upbeat personality and friendly service it's matched with a job don..
- Business Description:We are a small, locally owned business in operation for 8 years.Recent Review:They worked quickly and efficiently. The workerst were on time each morning and left when day was done. That being said we have had nothing but issues with their work. I am a handy man and only hired the company due to a time limit. I have been having to fix their work. When contacted about the poor work, nothing was taken care of and 3 months later I am still fixing what they did. Specifically the framing of walls, floors are unlevel, dry wall, corners of walls are already peeling from lack of tape, texture on walls is uneven. I would NOT recommend this companJustin D.
- Business Description:Full service general contractor for residential, commercial, industrial construction.Recent Review:.John F.
- Business Description:We are a general contracting company specializing is residential design and building of quality, high efficiency homes.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned and operated business specializing in home remodel and repair. The owner has over 20 years of experience in the construction field . We are a small company that typically employs two to three personnel. We also work with sub-contractors when the job requirements are outside our trade capabilities or to be timely in completing large projects. Typically, small projects are completed then paid in full upon customer approval of the work. Larger projects require a minimu..Recent Review:Very unprofessional.Marie T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Cape Girardeau
- Oak Ridge
- Scott City
- Marble Hill
general contractors in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Dusty's Home Services1810 Georgia St
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Dusty's Home Services
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- First Impressions Home Improvement and Painting287 Julies Drive
- First Impressions Home Improvement and Painting
- Gossco Construciton102 Transcraft dr.
- Gossco Construciton
- Hammerhead Construction1526 Donna Lynn Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Can2711 Thomas Dr.
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Hans Jessee1803 bunker hill dr
- Haulotte Construction Services22351 Westmoreland Rd
- HCS Construction Services1401 Parkmor
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Hicks carpentry
Scott City, Missouri
- HRT Building & Design8515 Main St
- Hubbard Home Improvement, LLC229 Hawks Lndg
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Hammerhead Construction
- J & S Floor Coverings & More!!!219 E Main St
- J & S Floor Coverings & More!!!
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- semo Contracting10390 state highway D
Oak Ridge, Missouri
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- semo Contracting
- Uelsmann Residential Construction106 Ellen St
Marble Hill, Missouri
- Uelsmann Residential Construction