Mueller's Maintenance and Handyman Service

Scott City

P.O. Box 4058

Scott City, MO 63780

Maintenance and Handyman service

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

handyman202063701
Interior whole house painting

Purchasing a home is one of the single most expensive investments one makes in their lifetime. Maintenance is an essential requirement of that home ownership. Most municipalities require one keeps up on that duty. However, in a busy world who has the time? When an owner/agent wants to sell a house, a bank ensure its weatherized, when a tenant moves, when something breaks, I am the one that gets called. I specialize in tile and marble and come from 5 generations of setters. As a mason, tuck pointing was a necessity to learn. I have also accumulated 5 years of residential electrical, 5 years roofing, 5 years drywall and finish, and 5 years of painting. As it stands, I am halfway through a dual majored bachelors in Construction Management and Design/ Sustainable Energy Systems Management. Holding a 3.454 G.P.A. I treat each domicile as if it is a palace or temple, because to me it is. It is my purpose and passion....
Bent Creek project

handyman

202063701
Custom Shower Build project
Custom Shower Build

home remodeling

2020

handyman (6)interior painting (4)lighting (4)electrician (4)home remodeling (2)plumbers (2)appliance repair (2)deck cleaning (1)decks & porches (1)tile installation (1)

07/28/2021

Very knowledgeable, friendly, showed up and worked hard. He did a very professional job. I am already planning another job with him.

Description of Work
Ceiling texture removed and re-painted

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

02/23/2021

It was slow going a first due to extreme cold and snowy weather conditions. After a few starts and stops the repair work kicked into high gear and was finished in an acceptable time frame. The contractor was easy to work with and always willing to listen. He has an above average skill level.

Description of Work
A tree fell on a portion of my deck causing needed repair to a third of it.

Category decks,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

01/13/2021

He is awesome, does a great job in a too manner. Very pleased with the work he has done in my home!!!

Description of Work
remodel doors, hotwater heater replacement, ceiling fan install.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/13/2021

James was very professional and completed the work in a timely manner. There was no mess afterwards and the work exceeded my expectations. I will definitely hire James to do other upcoming projects in the future.

Description of Work
Custom shower

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]... Our company enjoys little rewards like this. We also look forward to your next project...

Great!! Excellent job!!

Description of Work
Tv mount, electrical panel upgrade, exterior building lighting and power distribution

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

11/17/2020

Very well! James went above and beyond!

Description of Work
Interior Vaulted Wall Painting

Category appliance repair,electrician,handyman service,lighting,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

11/13/2020

It went very well. James is a hard worker and did a great job

Description of Work
Replace facia and sofit

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

05/20/2020

He seas right on time and went to work as soon as he got her. Friendly and. Courtest. Worked fast. Moved a huge TV out of the living room to garage with no trouble. Hooked up a smart 65” TV and programmed it I will definitely be using Jim again.

Description of Work
fruniture assembly, wifi networking, device set-up, and consultation.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed], It was very enjoyable assisting you in your needs. If there is anything I can do, do not hesitate to give me a call.

12/25/2019

Jamie did an excellent job! We will definitely use him again!

Description of Work
electrical knob and tube upgrade, Kitchen and bath remodeling, and interior paint. Cabinet install, plumbing, new tub toilet and vanity.

Category electrician,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

Want to thank you for taking the time out of your already busy lives, thank you so very much.

12/24/2019

He does great work. I've hired him for multiple jobs over the last few years and he always does what I need for a fraction of the cost of other contractors. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
attic remodel and electrical upgrade from knob and tube. r-36 insulation in cielings and attic space.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/24/2019

Thank you so very much for your valued response. I am very thankful you rated an A for my performance and craftsmanship. My ability to work at a fraction of the cost was due to my having only a fraction of the overhead. Angie's list members receive an additional 5% off. I am looking forward to your next project. It's always an honor and a pleasure working with your family.

Check, PayPal