Deciding on a material for your next masonry project? Concrete blocks and bricks share some advantages but have key differences. This guide breaks it down.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Rochester, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Rochester
- Bluhm Brothers Landscaping IncCouldn't have been more pleased with the quality, adherence to timelines and budget and overall exceeding our expectations!
- M & M MasonryI called and a polite man answered the phone. I explained what I needed done and he said he would go out and check out my chimney and quote me a price. He was out very quickly and we discussed the work over the phone. I hired him over the phone and he completed the work after the weather cleared up. He called to explain the work that was completed and suggested other work that I may need on my roof as an fyi. He also suggested tuck pointing my chimney and I hired him to complete that as well at a later date. The price came in at the quoted price. All was good
- M & M MasonryCrew did a very good job. Scheduling was adjusted several times but I was in no hurry so I was plenty flexible. But once the work was underway everything went smoothly and it seemed there was a lot of attention and pride in their work. I'd definitely hire M & M again in the future for masonry work.
- O'Connor ConstructionWe joined Angie's list to get a list of masonry contractors in our area. We tried to find out more, using the Internet, about contractors. We checked the Better Business Bureau and discovered that O'Connor was rated A. He had been in busiiness a long time, so we decided to contact him. There were no ratings or comments on Angie's list for any of the contractors. He came to our house to look at the job and give us an estimate. It was going into winter so we waited til the spring to have the work done. Right away when the weather was good, they contacted us and scheduled a time to begin work. The mason who did the majority of work on the column and brick front was very nice, professional and took the time to do the best quality job. We are extremely pleased with O'Connor and would definitely contract with his company again
- O'Connor ConstructionActually they were very good. They were very quick, he gave me an estimate, he did a very nice clean job. The roofers after they were done said that whoever did it did an amazing job. I'm very happy with them.
- M & M MasonryWe called and they came out right away to give us a quote. Came to do the work sooner than we expected and it looks great. Dano Chimney Service, on the other hand, never returned out calls (2 or 3 messages that we left).
- M & M MasonryThey seemed to do good work, and the owner was very pleasant and friendly. Good work, good price. One of our neighbors liked their work so much that they used them as well.
- SIVELLS MASONRY INCEverything went as planned. The crew showed up around 9:30 and were done by 4:30. All of the areas in question were fixed. The mortar color-match was done with great care. Having everything properly tuck-pointed has made a huge improvement in the appearance of the exterior of our home.
- STONE EXPRESSIONSThis project had been in the works for a while and it was amazing to find someone that would listen to our thoughts and ideas and guide us through the process to design and build what we wanted. Stone Expressions came to my home at my request to assess my project which was a custom flagstone porch. During the site visit we discussed a general approach and different options for materials. Once we had a plan I was given an estimate for material and labor and an availability date. Through out the entire process I was always always kept informed of delivery and work schedule. Communication was excellent. The workmanship exceeded all my expectations. They are extremely easy to work with and one of the best contractors I have ever used
Last update on July 2, 2016
Masonry Contractors in Rochester
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Question by Guest_9880981: How much does it cost to repoint a brick house in metro New York City?
Well-maintained concrete steps can last for decades—but cracks happen. Luckily, the cost to repair them doesn’t have to break the bank, especially if you DIY.
Find masonry contractors in
- Zumbro Falls,
- Pine Island,
- Dodge Center,
- West Concord,
- Saint Charles,
- Grand Meadow,
- Spring Valley,
masonry contractors in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- J. Benson Construction3230 Gorham Ave
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55426
- J. Benson Construction
- M & M Masonry313 3rd Ave NW
Mazeppa, Minnesota 55956
- M & M Masonry
- Radcliffe Homes & Remodeling6885 County Rd 6 SW
Stewartville, Minnesota 55976
- Radcliffe Homes & Remodeling
- STONE EXPRESSIONS73028 290TH ST
Grand Meadow, Minnesota 55936
- STONE EXPRESSIONS
- William Bardwell Co LLC618 2nd Ave NE
Stewartville, Minnesota 55976
- William Bardwell Co LLC