Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Pine River, MN
There are 12 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Pine River
- CRAIG LABELLE PLUMBINGCraig is awesome. We’ve always been so happy with his work, and know we can always count on him if we need plumbing work done. He’s been at our house numerous times for various issues/projects and always comes through and gets us taken care of. He shows up quickly and does it right the first time! Also he’s up front about pricing and what needs to be done
- BMZ Plumbing LLCAbousolutly amazing from start to finish, very professional....I recently bought an older house with many plumbing issues. My technician Ben from BMZ was very knowledgable and did great work. I highly recommend these guys.
- BMZ Plumbing LLCWork was done with high quality standards. The technician was professional and easy to work with!! Would definitely use them again!
- BMZ Plumbing LLCBMZ did a phenomenal job at a very reasonable price! They had great communication with the project and got the job done very quick! We will definitely hire them for any future plumbing work!
- BMZ Plumbing LLCGreat. He was efficient and professional. Work was done on time and Ben was great. Made sure to explain all to me. I'm sorry he moved away, I have work that I need done.
- BMZ Plumbing LLCBen was amazing to work with and his customer service was great! He came out to review the work we needed done right away and provided a quote that was less than the three other places we looked at. He understood what we wanted right away and was able to provide us the bathroom remodel we dreamed of. I highly recommend contacting Ben at BMZ for any plumbing needs you may have, he is the best
- Kinetico Quality Water SystemsAll work was done to my satisfaction. Also, the technician wore booties in the house and a mask the entire time.
- The Plumbing SourceEverything went very well. The plumbing is expensive at $100 per hour, but you can't find much cheaper than that. They seem to do high quality work, and they are dependable. We were happy with them.
- JBS Builders LLCExcellent. Work was performed timely and the way we wanted it. We have a smaller cabin and needed utilities installed in a smaller closet. We also had a complete cabin remodel. Work was professional and completed on time.
- Koegel Plumbing & Heating Solutions, LLCGreat! Kurt Koegel made an initial visit to evaluate the setting. We were deciding between a regular water heater and a tankless one. Kurt was professional and straightforward with pros and cons. We based our decision on the information he provided and believe we made the best decision for our situation. The removal of the old water heater and installation of the new one was flawless. We had excellent communication with the company through the entire process. We highly recommend Koegel Plumbing
Plumbers in Pine River
- Business Description:All that you expect & more. With over 60 years of experience we pride ourselves with our customer service & specialization in the plumbing field. Our clean, friendly & knowledgeable staff will impress you. Our dedicated plumbers will first review with you the problem, & give you a free estimate on the work that you need done, fix it in an efficient manner while respecting your home & leaving the work area as clean, if not cleaner once the job is finished. Honest, respectful & knowledgeable - ..Recent Review:I called Dennis Priebe Plumbing and they set me up with an appointment for they very next day. The service men showed up about 15 minutes before they were scheduled. Very polite, confirmed the sewer backup and brought in the drill to get the job done. within the hour the drain was cleaned. All equipment was loaded in the truck and payment was made. Was able to do a load of laundry as soon as they left. <br /Joyce H.
- Business Description:Aquarius Home Services has been providing homes and families with safe, clean water via Kinetico’s advanced home water systems for 30 years. Aquarius provides free on-site testing to evaluate the quality of water coming into your home, determining the whole house water system that is right for your family’s needs. Kinetico offers the most efficient and environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world. We didn't stop at water softening, our drinking water systems and specialty ..Recent Review:Great customer service ‼️. The service tech sent was/is absolutely awesome ‼️. Their install of my unit about a year + ago was flawless !!! They answered my questions & concerns in a quick & respectable manner ❗. I would recommend them , no question about it ‼️❗‼Marv W.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Scott was very helpful with the planning process. He made suggestions on creating a new shower that fits with our older home. Dan did great work removing the old and installing the new. He was on time, finished on time, and cleaned up everything before leavingAnne B.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operatedRecent Review:He was very professional. he started and finished when he said he was going to. He was curtious to my dog. He even enjoyed the dog laying in his work area. he worked around my dog. He only charged me for what he paid for parts. I seen the charges he had so i know i wasn't getting upcharged like other people that gave me a quote. I would reccomend him for any plumbing job. He even reccomended me getting some parts since i get a better discount at ceratin stores than him. Great guy and great jobJeremy G.
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and..Recent Review:They did a wonderful job! It stopped the mice and spiders from getting in. It is not wet like it was and I am able to store items in the basement again. It also stopped the mildew smell and has made a huge difference in my heating bill as well. I save $100 to $200 a month from this and I would highly recommend themLINDA S.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned company since 1989. Your complete plumbing, heating and air conditioning contractor. Serving Bemidji, MN and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We specialize in new construction, remodeling, all repairs, radiant heat, camera inspections, septic systems, city water & sewer services. Customer service and quality work are our top priorities. Our professional staff is well trained and very conscientious. We offer prompt and reliable service. Each project, no matter how bi..Recent Review:The plumbing work was exceptional. They were professional, punctual and honest. We recommend them for plumbing services without reservations. The Septic System inspection was fairly disappointing. We had three contractors examine our system. Wagners was the only company to charge us for the inspection and yet they did nothing. We hired a different contractor for that project. Since they really did nothing, we cannot comment on their Septic System workGrace J.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, email@example.com or 800-978-7867Recent Review:We have a small very old basement with steep steps. The crew did an amazing job getting all the dirt and concrete out and the rock in. I was impressed with how clean it was afterward, given the nature of the work. They were very knowledgeable and took time to explain whatever I didn’t understandJustin B.
- Business Description:Lake Region Home Improvement was founded in April of 1997 by Thomas Halbur of St. Paul, MN. It was his mission to create a home improvement company that offers high quality home improvement goods and services at a fair price, to easily beat the "larger company" competition. OUR MISSION: ‘Lake Region Home Improvements' Mission is to provide the highest quality home improvement products and installation to the homeowner at the absolute best market prices possible. This mission is achievable th..Recent Review:The sliding glass door is awesome. They also took down an overhang that was in the way of the sliding glass door. The only problem is they didn’t replace the steel corners on the siding that was removed & I am having a hard time doing it my self. The window had to be ordered so it hasn’t been put in yetKathy T.
- Business Description:Champlin Plumbing and Heating is a plumber specializing in service and repair in the Grand Rapids area! We have served Grand Rapids and the surrounding areas for over 30 years and customers keep coming back! Whether you have new construction, remodeling or you simply have regular plumbing or water heater difficulties Champlin Plumbing is there to make sure your difficulties do not cause you headaches! Special Projects: -Cabin Start Up and Winterization -Drain Cleaning -Boiler Replacement ..
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:It went really well! Melissa from Executive Auto Shippers was very responsive and helped put my mind at ease as I’ve never done something like this before. The trucking company was very good and made sure the car was delivered on the estimated day and communicated well. Highly recommendChad F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Pine River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota 58102
- Innovative Basement Authority
- Randy's Plumbing & Heating8216 Industrial Park Rd
Baxter, Minnesota 56425
- Randy's Plumbing & Heating
- Tim Thompson Plumbing & Heating16675 Jacksonville Dr
Brainerd, Minnesota 56401
- Tim Thompson Plumbing & Heating
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.