Looking to join the construction industry? Becoming a contractor is a challenging and rewarding career choice. Find out what skills and experience you’ll need to become a successful contractor and how much you can expect to make.
Get matched with top handyman services in Pine River, MN
There are 11 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Pine River
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)They did a really good job and were very easy to work work. The price was reasonable and had great ideas. They are very honest and clean. They also clean up after themselves. They would stay late to make sure items would work. On one occasion, they stayed later to make sure a water heater worked. Unfortunately, it did not. They went out to a local Home Depot and purchased a new water heater, installed it, and made sure it would work. I definately felt this company went the extra mile for me
- Paul Quick IncAfter approving the estimate, a future start date was selected to allow Paul time to finish other projects. Paul and crew arrived as scheduled and continued working hard each day until the work was done as promised. Cleanup was done each evening even though they would be returning the next morning. Paul does not try to oversell you on anything. In fact, he will make suggestions on how you can save money where possible. On a previous visit, I had asked Paul to estimate the cost to repair a leak in a difficult area of my roof. Two previous roofers had suggested that it would be very expensive and I should go ahead and replace the roof. Paul was able to fix the leak in less than an hour. This should allow me to get several more years before replacing the roof
- Paul Quick IncThe heat had dried the wood and opened up the gaps that were previously perfect. He resanded and repaired an area of my porch trim. He had a warrenty and he stuck to it. When he finished it the first time it looked flawless. Then the weather got to it, which I don't blame them for.
- Handyman PeteHe works hard and is very thorough. His clean-up after the project completion is meticulous. Our decks looked fantastic and the bathroom ceiling was even better than expected. He is very trustworthy and works hard even if we are not on site. He is very knowledgeable in many different areas. we would highly recommend his services
- Handyman PeteIt took Pete a couple days to complete the work. The first day, he did the tree cutting, got the birdhouse into the ground and constructed the base to which the storage shed was going to sit on. The area was very uneven so it took some work to get it all leveled. The guy at Menards had said it was about a 3 hour job to construct the shed which I relayed to Pete but in all reality it took a entire day to get this thing together. Maybe if you had constructed one of these before it might take 3 hours but this was not the case. In addition, you really need another person to help hold walls up etc. which ended up being my job which I was happy to help. Pete is somewhat of a perfectionist so when the shed doors weren't closing properly, he would not give up until he got them to close properly. Pete was a joy to work with and very easy to get along with
- Handyman PeteThe workmanship and attention to detail was excellent. He was punctual and conscientious about the worksite, I had grandchildren around and he was sure not to leave any nails, tools etc. out around the children. I was totally satisfied and would recommend him to anyone.
- Handyman PeteWe contacted Handyman Pete after reading reviews on Angies List. We set an appointment for Pete to come look at the work so he could bid the job. He was flexible on being able to come out on the weekend. He was on time and stated he would have an estimate back to us in a few days. True to his word he called back with an estimate a couple of days after his initial job inspection. The price was reasonable for the amount of work that was needed. We had him install all of the window and door trim. Also the baseboard. The work included two large trapezoid lakeside windows. Pete was very good about keeping in contact as we were working on getting the trim ordered, delivered, and stained in preparation for install. We set a date for install. Everything stayed on schedule. Pete did very nice work. He made sure we were happy with everything before he wrapped up the job. He always cleaned up after and never left a mess. We will definitely be using Handyman Pete again for future work
- Handyman PeteIt was a new experience for me because I haven't had any remodeling done since my house was built in 1976. Overall I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality work that I received from Hand man Pete.
- Handyman PeteWe are still wrapping up our project but wanted to say that our experience so far has been really terrific. He has been very responsive, reliable, organized and thoughtful regarding our project. We have been very pleased. The project should wrap up soon.
- Handyman PeteI was having a difficult time locating a handyman in my area. I finally researched Angie’s List and contacted Andrew Strugar (dba Handyman Pete) in Squaw Lake. We are selling our house and we needed some general contracting assistance. We needed to have a living room window exterior molding replaced and leak fixed; we needed our exterior railings reinstalled on our concrete stoop; we needed an exterior pre-hung steel door installed in the garage. He came up one day to survey the jobs and discuss terms. He is honest, up-front, and very personable. He discussed what he was going to do and how he would do it. He provided the estimate and agreed on work dates. He arrived ready to work and in one day finished the window molding and stair rail re-installation. The work was EXCELLENT. He was very detailed, professional, and diligent. He cleaned up each work site as each job was completed. The next work day he installed the pre-hung steel door. Every once in a while I would check out how he was doing and he was doing a great job on the installation. He did everything I expected an expert to do on a door installation. He did it first-rate and UNDER budget. I would recommend this man to anyone and everyone. If you need work done YOU NEED TO CALL THIS MAN! His work product is first-rate, prices good, and professional. He will ALWAYS be the first one I call
Handymen in Pine River
- Business Description:I will come to you and provide handyman services that are agreed upon. Please contact me by phone and leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am often unable to respond to emails and messages.
- Business Description:Don't hesitate, give us a call for a FREE over the phone estimate, or to schedule a time for one of our experts to meet you at your property to discuss your project. Family owned and operated, North Point Services has a standard for providing quality, affordable and professional services. Our company is run by honest, hardworking, and reliable individuals, so that is exactly the kind of service you can expect from us. Taking care of our customers is what we do best. North Point is your one st..
- Business Description:Moving and need help? Call us and we’ll get it done for you! We offer moving, cleaning, hauling and junk removal services no job is too big or too small we handle it all!Recent Review:It went very well. Giovanni is very kind and conscientious. He did a good job. He didn't realize it was a bigger job as he thought it was. He only had one helper and he needed two.Bruce H.
- Business Description:" Quality cleaning, not just the first time, every time!" Thank you for your interest in Optimum Cleaning, the best choice for cleaning in the Brainerd Lakes Area. We clean carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and do residential construction cleaning and commercial cleaning as well! With all the day to day responsibilities you face, caring for your home or business should not be one of them. We are locally owned and operated. Contact us todayRecent Review:The home was just purchased and was vacant for about 6 Months prior to being purchased, it was quite messy, every inch of the home. The home was built in 2008 and the air ducts had never been cleaned by any of the previous owners. Optimum did a phenomenal Job, the air is significantly cleaner and is now dust free. In the future, I will be hiring Optimum for carpet cleaning & housing cleaning without hesitation, because I know when the work is done, it'll be done rightAnthony D.
- Business Description:My brother and myself got tired of working for the bigger company's that choose to have a customer pay a arm and a leg for a service instead of what the service is actually worth. So we took our savings and started our own tree company. We have just shy of 10 years in the tree industry. Osha 10-30 certs aed first responder certified rescuer first aid cpr cert.Recent Review:These guys are fast. Did 5 big stumps in an hour. They cleaned the area quite well. Couldn’t even tell they had been there. No marks on the lawn. Very professional and very affordable.Todd F.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:Expert Building Services provides free estimates for remodeling homes and buildings in the Itasca County area. John Schirber returns calls promptly and sets up house calls at the convenience of our customers. Once we discover the priorities, we collaborate with the owner to complete their wish list. We specialize in handicapped accessible homes. Are you looking for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Maybe you need a new roof, siding or windows? John and Linda strive to give 110% to every customer..Recent Review:This is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearbyDANIEL D.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Have been calling few other companies, the information was kind of confusing, when speaking with the gentleman from UFA, he explained the process thoroughly and with options on cost. We chose to pay more, it worth! All went well as scheduled, the driver was very careful when uploading the car onto the truck. Thank youWinnie L.
- Business Description:We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Owner Operated. Insured. Licensed Qualified BuildeRecent Review:It went great, very friendly, prompt and detailed.Paul L.
- Business Description:TD Roofing & Remodeling is a company that prides itself on their customer relationships. You will not be asked to provide any money until you are completely satisfied with the final job. Award wining.
Deals in Pine River for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Learn more about the cost to remove popcorn ceilings. Your overall costs will depend on the size of your project and how difficult it is. Use this guide to help estimate your costs and create a budget before tackling this ceiling project.
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Find handyman services in
- Breezy Point
- Pequot Lakes
- Lake Shore
- East Gull Lake
handyman services in Pine River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Copper Works
- Expert Building Services3106 E Us Highway 169
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Expert Building Services
- Matthew Moss Painting22103 Rebel Rd
- Matthew Moss Painting
- North Point Services Co15825 Dupont Ave
- North Point Services Co
- Optimum Cleaning LLC34648 Hay Creek Trl P.O. Box 725
Pine River, Minnesota
- Optimum Cleaning LLC
- Richards ForestryPO Box 66
- Richards Forestry
- Salvage Liquidators42764 Starch Rd
- ST CROIX VALLEY CABINETRY476 COUNTY RD A
- Steele Handyman and Lawn Care1550 Fieldstone Road
Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
- Straight Up Builders30542 137th Street
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Salvage Liquidators
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St