Whether you use your fireplace regularly or occasionally, chimney maintenance is essential to keep everything in working order. A few smart, DIY tips will guarantee your chimney functions properly between each annual inspection.
Get matched with top chimney repair services in Park Rapids, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local chimney repair services.
Recent Chimney Repair Reviews in Park Rapids
- Complete Chimney CareI am very happy and satisfied with the excellent and professional services provided. highly recommend them to others in need of their services.
- Complete Chimney CareWe had leaking inside our house along our fireplace after heavy downpours. I wasn't sure where the leak was but figured it was around our chimney. I called Chris and Stephanie. They were so very courteous and prompt in coming out and resolving our issue right away. I travel a lot for work so having them fix the issue that quickly was huge! Chris was thorough and explained exactly what was wrong. He made all the masonry and flashing repairs and even called the next time it rained to make sure it was fixed. I would definitely recommend him and will call again for any chimney needs read less
- Complete Chimney CareCrish, repair specialist, arrived at promised time with tools and material to minimize dirt and ash in living area. Left space cleaner than it had been before the service was rendered.
- Complete Chimney CareChris came out the same day that we called, he did a very good job with cleaning, and checking out the fireplace of our cabin that we just bought. He also took the time to show us the proper way to light a fire so we would not get a back draft of smoke. Would call Complete Chimney Care again without any hesitation, and would refer them to friends and family. It was nice to work with Chris and his wife, (on the phone),both very friendly people read less
- Complete Chimney CareHe brought the chimneys on our newly purchased house (which was built in the 1950's) up to a modern standard. Added dampers, replaced deteriorating bricks and morter, repaired/replaced the roof flashing, put a new chimney cap on, etc. He worked with us from a scheduling perspective to make sure the work was done at the appropriate time given the installation of a new roof. He also provided us with some references for other specialists in the area read less
- TOP CAT CHIMNEY SWEEPS & MASNRThey were very capable when examining the chimney; had top of the line equipment for viewing the damaged and were very knowledgeable.
- Rasmussen ContractingThe contractor was great. He is mostly a one-man company. He got back to me in a punctual fashion - somewhat rare for a contractor up here in the remote northern stretches of Minnesota. He not only did a very professional job, he worked closely with a roofing contractor who was repairing previous deficient work to correct a leaking roof problem. He stayed in touch with me when necessary. His stone work looks excellent. I would hire him again in a moment for any stonework read less
- Town & Country Chimney Service IncThey hadn't expected to have to chip out large pieces of concrete, but they stuck with their estimate and left everything as clean as a whistle.
- TOP CAT CHIMNEY SWEEPS & MASNRI contacted Top Cat chimney and left a message. I called in the fall when sweeps are typically very busy. He returned my phone call the same day I called, it was definitely after hours, but he called none the less. He was able to schedule me for a date that he was already in my area in order to save both me and the other person some travel expenses. He arrived and was very professional. He laid tarps down and kept things very neat and clean. Also, he was less expensive for ALL of the other sweeps in the area read less
- Tip Top Chimney Cleaning & RepairRick did all the repairs and after some discussion, he painted the cap (hat) and put it back in place. Although all the repairs were a surprise, when I had a house inspector do the whole house, TipTop's repairs exceeded what may have been required, but additionally, he 'fixed' the cement work in such a way that he eliminated theopportunity for the water to break (or pop) the brick again. Talk is cheap, and I'm not a (chimney expert) but when the house inspector 'checked' the work, he said it was done to perfection, more throughly than he's seen before, absolutely needed and done neatly. YEAH read less
Chimney Repair Contractors in Park Rapids
- Business Description:Hampton Exteriors LLC has been established in the Minneapolis roofing sector for several years as the perennial leader of roofing materials and workmanship. Hampton Exteriors is a 3rd generation construction company that has been serving the Twin Cities and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We are a family owned business and we strive to make you feel as if you are part of our family. Hampton Exteriors LLC will always deliver on its promise to ensure the best quality materials and the mos.. read lessRecent Review:The crews from Hampton were outstanding. Roofing crew arrived right on time, worked throughout the day, professional, thorough and FAST. Attentive to detail, site was thoroughly clean when they left, and I mean not one stray nail. All debris promptly removed. Crew chief Saul is the best. My contact, Mike Henry, was friendly, responsive, knowledgeable. Gutter project, different crew, also excellent. Reasonable prices, quality materials. Would definitely hire again read lessPatricia L.
- Business Description:Complete Chimney Care is the LOCALLY owned and operated chimney company you can trust. Chris O'Dell and his family are proud to have been serving the Brainerd to Walker Lakes community for over 16 years. We are CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) Certified, members of the National Chimney Sweeps Guild and we are current on National Fire Protection Association standards. We are fully insured and bonded. Chimneys is all we do and we are able to perform all aspects of chimney maintenance .. read lessRecent Review:A little conflict in his scheduling but not really serious.jack d.
- Business Description:Free estimates. Current promotions-$250 off chimney repair
- Business Description:high-quality, low-cost concrete stamping. Concrete countertop for kitchen, bathrooms, and indoor/outdoor bars. Drain tile sump pump installation.Recent Review:I first met Joel several years ago when he was doing a job for a neighbor. I told him I had a project in a couple of years, and if the my neighbor's driveway did not crack, I would hire him. After two winters, his work looked as good as the day the work was done. <br /> When it was time for my project I called him and he gave me an estimate for the work. (At that point, all I was looking for was a replacement driveway.) I told Joel that I hated cracked concrete, and he said there was no guarantee with concrete, more steel and a more concrete would help <br /> He came up with several other very good ideas that made the job look much better, more attractive and more functional. Instead of just a driveway, now we were replacing the retaining wall, as well. <br /> The original bid was for $14,000, but as the project progressed, we had several change orders that added to the cost, and we ended up paying $16,000. It could have been a lot more costly, but he was very gentle when it came to the changes. <br /> I should note that at the same time, the city was redoing the street in front of my house and he would closely with the street contractor to assure the transition between the city's work and Joel's work was seamless. <br /> Weather and the street project caused the job to take longer than expected, but the result was worth it. <br /> Neighbors and even strangers have commented on the job, and the improvement in the curb appeal. Joel did a great job. <br /> <br / read lessDouglas A.
- Business Description:i have been in the trade for 30 years and i still find that it makes me happy. there's just three of us but we get it done. just knowing that when i get a job and get it done the feeling of making mine or are customer satisfied with a job will done is rewarding. i put alot of pride in my work and no job is to big or small we do them all. look forward to working with you in the furture read lessRecent Review:unknownTom F.
- Business Description:Uses subs. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. After hour charges apply. Ask about Angie's List discount. License #20635363.
- Business Description:CJ's Chimney Sweep has been in business for over 25 years. We are licensed, bonded and insured.Recent Review:Inspected and cleaned our chimney, and cleaned our dryer vent. Everything was excellent. Very knowledgeable. My only 'complaint' (if you want to call it that) is that we had sent a couple emails that went unanswered. Called and left a voicemail and heard back within an hour, and received service the next day. So if you want to get ahold of them - calling is your best option read lessTiffany J.
- Business Description:Have you had your chimney cleaned this year? Creosote, the black or brown residue of combustion that collects on the inner surfaces of a chimney flue liner, is highly flammable. If allowed to build up, it can catch fire, causing cracks in fireproof brick, stone or clay flue liners and allow heat to reach nearby wood framing and other combustible materials in your home. A dirty chimney is the cause of many house fires each year. Your fire department recommends a chimney cleaning at least once .. read less
- Business Description:At AMAR&G Co. We always do our best to work beside our customers. Our small 10 man business is located in Bemidji Minnesota, our current services include. ( gutter cleaning, gutter repairs and adjustments, roofing repairs, drip edge repairs, and professional ice dam removal. ) Est. 201 read less
- Business Description:We are a licensed, and insured home improvement contractor. We specialize in energy efficiency and long warranty materials. We provide home improvement loans for all our products with low apr and same as cash options. Buy today pay later. We are also leadsafe certified read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney repair contractor articles
I Get Water in the Basement by the Chimney. Had a Roofing Company Out..They Couldn't Find Where it was Coming in fr
Question by Nita: I get water in the basement by the chimney. Had a roofing company out..they couldn't find where it was coming in fr
Question by ray rob: how much would it cost to tear down and rebuild a 18ft chimney? chimney has pulled away from the house by about 3 inches and is in need of
Find chimney repair services in
- New York Mills
- Pine River
- Detroit Lakes
- Cass Lake
- Pequot Lakes
- Breezy Point
chimney repair services in Park Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Matthews American Roofing & Gutter Company1018 Miles Ave SE
- A Matthews American Roofing & Gutter Company
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C819 Kansas Ave SW
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C
- Mosaic Contracting Unlimited LLC6101 Norris Lake Rd
- Mosaic Contracting Unlimited LLC
- NELSON CUSTOM CONCRETEP.O. Box 27069
- NELSON CUSTOM CONCRETE
- Renaissance Custom Design DBA Bruce Hinton20239 Oreland Mine Rd
- Renaissance Custom Design DBA Bruce Hinton
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC