Looking for roofing marketing tips? These marketing basics will help you get more leads and grow your roofing business for little or no out-of-pocket costs.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Park Rapids, MN
There are 7 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Park Rapids
- Craftsman Construction Services LLCIt went really well, they came and worked all day to get the roof replaced. Communication is sporadic but the work was excellent.
- Kastle ConstructionWe were extremely satisfied by all three phases completed by Kastle Construction. The roof was done first by Randy and his crew, they did a fantastic job. The windows and siding were installed by Brett and Allison and the finish project exceeded expectations. We commend all of them for being hard workers and paying close attention to detail and craftsmanship. We would highly recommend them
- Provision Contractors, LLCThe job couldn't have been done better. From the initial consultation to the final clean up Provision provided first class product and service. John is honest, knowledgeable and gave us a fair price. The roofing crew was polite, responsive and some of the hardest working people I have ever seen on a job site
- Top Hat Enterprisesit was very good it was bad weather but got it done. They did a good job and Im satisfy with the work.
- Premier Home Solutions, LLCHe was very polite and worked efficiently. We were very satisfied with the work and his recommendations for what needs to be done later when it warms up.
- EZ Home SolutionsAfter a hail storm, I contracted EZ to install a new roof. The rep was easy to get ahold of 7 days a week, and ran my questions down fast. The crew did an amazingly quick job on both of my buildings, and after they had finished and left, a few laps around the property showed zero evidence that they had ever been there! Well done, EZ
- D S Bahr Construction IncUsed The Big Deal service and felt that I got my moneys worth. Dave called in advace to say when he would be in the area and then sent an email the day of the service as well as leaving a written note at the house. He followed up promptly to my emailed questions about the maintenace that was done. He also suggested a repair that was not covered, but that I could do myself
- EZ Home SolutionsGreat job. Used hugh quality materials. They worked with my insurance company to get everything covered
- NHH Building & RestorationArnie and Eric were friendly, caring and very professional. They went above and beyond. The communication between them, us and the office staff was exceptional! Job satisfaction.. 100% —excellent!!, The work was done in a timely manner, The clean up was outstanding, and great attention was given to landscaping.. We highly recommend this company, and would hire them again
- JBS Builders LLCExcellent. Work was performed timely and the way we wanted it. We have a smaller cabin and needed utilities installed in a smaller closet. We also had a complete cabin remodel. Work was professional and completed on time.
Roofers in Park Rapids
- Business Description:Hampton Exteriors LLC has been established in the Minneapolis roofing sector for several years as the perennial leader of roofing materials and workmanship. Hampton Exteriors is a 3rd generation construction company that has been serving the Twin Cities and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We are a family owned business and we strive to make you feel as if you are part of our family. Hampton Exteriors LLC will always deliver on its promise to ensure the best quality materials and the mos..Recent Review:The crews from Hampton were outstanding. Roofing crew arrived right on time, worked throughout the day, professional, thorough and FAST. Attentive to detail, site was thoroughly clean when they left, and I mean not one stray nail. All debris promptly removed. Crew chief Saul is the best. My contact, Mike Henry, was friendly, responsive, knowledgeable. Gutter project, different crew, also excellent. Reasonable prices, quality materials. Would definitely hire againPatricia L.
- Business Description:$0 Down Financing Available! iSolar is a Design and Installer for Residential Homes and Commercial Businesses. Ask us about the benefits of solar through local and federal tax credits. iSolar handles all the design, install, utility approval, and permitting needs for your new Solar System. We are a local MN company who is in the business of saving people money and saving the environment for future generations. If you are interested in seeing if a Solar Energy System is right for your home or..Recent Review:Very well- highly recommend Ryan, John and Shawn and his team.Sven M.
- Business Description:We work on every project like it was our own. If we dont offer the service we know a good sub-contractor that does.Recent Review:Charlie and Larry are an amazing team. They are fast, precise, and exceptional. I got everything I wanted in my studio, built in 2016, and today is remains an amazing space to work in. All of my requests and concerns were heard and addressedVivienne M.
- Business Description:For over 16 years we have restored homes and businesses affected by nature. We are a privately held family business that specializes in insurance restoration on the exterior of properties affected by hail, wind and hurricane. We are pioneers in the industry and continue to work to improve the "process" to make it the best experience for you. Cedar Valley Exteriors... From Storm To FinishRecent Review:Very professional. Work was done efficiently and timely.Clifford C.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:18 years of of experiance in all exterior construction 4 man crew no subs on the job with my employees very affordable rates covering 100 mile radius from erskine mnRecent Review:Flawless, cleaned up afterwards , they worked hard and steady, quality first. I would hire again no doubts, friendly, christian men, kind and considerate.Thomas P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:715-660-0946 Give us a call! Your local METAL ROOFING Contractor. End your re-roofing cycle with Metal Roofing! Lifetime Shingles is committed to providing quality products and services to all of customers. We pride ourselves on hometown integrity and strive to ensure that you are pleased with your new metal roof. Check out our website for additional photos and information. We service parts of Minnesota, Wisconsin and parts of Iowa. Call us toll free today! Text us at 715-660-0946 Please note..Recent Review:Address seemed quite far away, so did not csllGail G.
- Business Description:Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company.Recent Review:Ernie Haas provided a very thorough examination of our roof which enabled us (after much back and forth with our roofer (DCF Contracting)) to ensure that all necessary and required repairs were made to our roof. Mr. Haas stayed in contact with us for more than a month to ensure that any questions or issues we had were addressedLarry T.
- Business Description:Billing depends on the size of project, all jobs done under contracts, have subcontractors for all aspects of construction work, complete general contractorRecent Review:Went bad, we had no idea the process of building a house and relied on and trusted matt to lead us through in the right direction. From start to finish there were issues both big and small. The back area of the building was living area built with concrete forms, right away after they were poured we saw they put one of the windows in the wrong spot. And later noticed the forms were not lined up right on the back wall so the anchor lines for screws are all over the place. Had a utility/ dog room built in the garage area for water heater, well pump and water softener to go, they installed water heater and well pump and we were going to put a water softener after the project was done and there is no drain installed in the floor for the water heater and softener to drain to, after talking to the plumbers they said they asked 3 times if there needed to be a drain there before the floor was poured and they were told not to put one in. After installing the garage door there was no frame work with header to attach the trim to, there was a 4 inch gap that we had to put framework in so we were able to seal the door too. After the siding was done the back of the building need to be back filled and we were going to have the excavator that cleared the area do the work but matt said his guy would do it, well they did a horrible job, the dirt is actually sloped toward the building so this spring both sides of the house had water coming into the living area. When they were done with job the site was left a mess, nails and screws all over in driveway and around the building along with metal and wood scraps everywhere. What was supposed to be an easy and fairly quick job latest over 4 months for a simple 24x22 garage with unfinished inside and 24x12 living area in the back finish only to sheetrock with no trim work doneChris S.
Deals in Park Rapids for Roofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Asking the right questions before, during, and after a roofing project can help you avoid cold leads, prep client expectations, and get referrals. Take a look at these questions roofers should ask clients at every stage of a project.
Slate roofs, while more expensive than some roof types, offer a highly durable and aesthetically pleasing natural look. In this cost guide, we’ll help you understand how much a slate roof costs, plus tips for saving money on a new slate roof.
Find roofing contractors in
- New York Mills
- Pine River
- Detroit Lakes
- Cass Lake
- Breezy Point
- Pequot Lakes
roofing contractors in Park Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bayvista Inc4222 Xerxes Ave N
- BDB Building LLC18890 CTY 18
Park Rapids, Minnesota
- BENELLE CONSTRUCTION7305 DRESSAGE RD
- Boondox Builders201 3rd St Nw Suite 201
- Boonedox BuildersPo box324
Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
- Build it Right40496 613th Ave
- Bushard Construction LLC377 County Road 4 SE
- Buysse Roofing Systems3269 260th Ave
- Bayvista Inc
- CARLSON CONSTRUCTION39226 109TH AVE
- CEDAR VALLEY EXTERIORS13501 Balsam Lane STE 120
- Charlie's Construction17290 Paw Print Dr
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CNI CONSTRUCTION LLC28609 Blue Lake Dr
- Columbus Exteriors Inc18529 Hwy 65 NE
- Cullens Home Center of Alexandria Inc1620 N Nokomis NE
- CARLSON CONSTRUCTION
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- Hampton Exteriors LLC3570 Lexington Ave N
St Paul, Minnesota
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION20988 Willchard Dr
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
- Heide's Handyman Services 53474 Old Church Rd
Spring Lake, Minnesota
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hill's Construction, LLC4233 11th Ave SE
- Hampton Exteriors LLC
- Opheim ConstructionP.O. Box 1584
- Opheim Construction
- Schwickert's a Tecta America Co330 Poplar St
- Scotty's Exteriors23986 Nature Rd
- Sidney Siltman16165 CR-81
Park Rapids, Minnesota
- Silent Watchdog Video Surveillance12350 Holly St NW
- SIMONSON LUMBER CO1802 FILLMORE ST
- Stonegate Exteriors21949 380th Street SE
- Straight Up Builders30542 137th Street
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Swanson Home Specialists, LLC240 S. Central Ave.
- Schwickert's a Tecta America Co
- Weber Roofing27464 County Rd 7
- Weber Roofing