Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Park Rapids, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Park Rapids
- NHH Building & RestorationArnie and Eric were friendly, caring and very professional. They went above and beyond. The communication between them, us and the office staff was exceptional! Job satisfaction.. 100% —excellent!!, The work was done in a timely manner, The clean up was outstanding, and great attention was given to landscaping.. We highly recommend this company, and would hire them again
- JBS Builders LLCThe 30 by 52 new garage turned out beautiful. JBS Builders are very nice contractors to work with. Very accommodating and acceptable to changes in the construction phase. Finished all the inside of building too. Had bathroom with shower and bedrooms upstairs. Finished with knotty Pine on family area of garage. Main part of garage finished with metal walls
- Sisu Builders LLCSISU Builders responded quickly to our request by visiting our home and providing a written quote within a couple days. SISU Builders showed up to do the work when they said they would and worked long hours to make sure our home was sealed to the elements. They did quality work, cleaned up the site and best of all, the final bill came in under the estimate. We would hire SISU Builders again
- Highmark Enterprises, IncThey completed the building in a timely manner. They went out of their way to make sure the wall panels were done correctly at the factory. Very nice work.
- Highmark Enterprises, IncThe build went well. The builder did a phenomenal job on the Project. The builder delivered exactly what I asked for and even included some bells and whistles that I did not ask for.
- Highmark Enterprises, IncThe Project went well. My Project involved a challenging site, challenging conditions and challenging weather. They found a way to get the job done. Very pleased with the end product.
- Charlie's ConstructionCharlie and Larry are an amazing team. They are fast, precise, and exceptional. I got everything I wanted in my studio, built in 2016, and today is remains an amazing space to work in. All of my requests and concerns were heard and addressed.
- Pleasant Valley BuildersIt was awesome when done. couldn't see the walls problems once the steel was on. Very happy with there work!! I would recommend them to any one seeking quality work!!
- Dan Halfmann Construction LLCEverything was perfect. His building skill, from framing to finish work, is impeccable. His attention to detail is remarkable--as was his ability to "read minds," that is, help you envision and describe what you most desire. We couldn't afford an architect, but Dan was wonderful in helping us realize our dreams. He was also extremely patient, polite, and professional: a gentle man and a gentleman! We've looked at 2 other houses he's built, as well as a cabin expansion/remodel, and the work was topnotch, as was the recommendation of the people for whom he worked. This helped us make our decision, and I hope this review helps others too. Everyone who sees our garage/loft is impressed, by the aesthetics, workmanship, and quality materials. This guy's a gem
- Charlie's ConstructionWe were incredibly happy with his service and professionalism. He helped us make choices to save money (his pricing is very fair) and was very flexible with us when the permit process caused a delay in the start date of the project. Once we had the permits in place Charlie and his crew got the project finished quickly. The work is of very high quality and we will use him again in the future
Garage Builders in Park Rapids
- Business Description:Affordable Custom Homes Custom Drafting & Design ServicesRecent Review:The house turned out great! We’re very happy with our new home.Nicholas G.
- Business Description:We work on every project like it was our own. If we dont offer the service we know a good sub-contractor that does.Recent Review:Charlie and Larry are an amazing team. They are fast, precise, and exceptional. I got everything I wanted in my studio, built in 2016, and today is remains an amazing space to work in. All of my requests and concerns were heard and addressedVivienne M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Billing depends on the size of project, all jobs done under contracts, have subcontractors for all aspects of construction work, complete general contractorRecent Review:Went bad, we had no idea the process of building a house and relied on and trusted matt to lead us through in the right direction. From start to finish there were issues both big and small. The back area of the building was living area built with concrete forms, right away after they were poured we saw they put one of the windows in the wrong spot. And later noticed the forms were not lined up right on the back wall so the anchor lines for screws are all over the place. Had a utility/ dog room built in the garage area for water heater, well pump and water softener to go, they installed water heater and well pump and we were going to put a water softener after the project was done and there is no drain installed in the floor for the water heater and softener to drain to, after talking to the plumbers they said they asked 3 times if there needed to be a drain there before the floor was poured and they were told not to put one in. After installing the garage door there was no frame work with header to attach the trim to, there was a 4 inch gap that we had to put framework in so we were able to seal the door too. After the siding was done the back of the building need to be back filled and we were going to have the excavator that cleared the area do the work but matt said his guy would do it, well they did a horrible job, the dirt is actually sloped toward the building so this spring both sides of the house had water coming into the living area. When they were done with job the site was left a mess, nails and screws all over in driveway and around the building along with metal and wood scraps everywhere. What was supposed to be an easy and fairly quick job latest over 4 months for a simple 24x22 garage with unfinished inside and 24x12 living area in the back finish only to sheetrock with no trim work doneChris S.
- Business Description:Whatever construction you need done, we will meet your needs! Mostly working with Roofing and Siding, we will work with your insurance to get you the service you pay for. You have insurance for a reason, we will inspect your home for insurance claims for free. We are a growing company and we want your business. We will work to get everything you're looking for. Multiple crews for different specific jobs can be sent to your home to give you the quality you deserve. We will come to your do..
- Business Description:One person company, owner is responsible for and performs all work.
- Business Description:Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling is a licensed contractor who offers complete residential and commercial construction, remodeling and repair services. The Dream It Design Center offers a variety of products for all your interior and exterior design needs. Additional DBAs - Dream It Inc & Paul DavisRecent Review:I had called Paul Davis restoration to do roofing and remodeling on my <br /> home. Initially they were responsive returning phone calls coming out <br /> and measuring for the roof and floor plans.Then nothing. I thought maybe <br /> the job wasn't big enough for them to do. I did receive a phone call <br /> from the owner of Paul Davis construction apologizing for not getting <br /> back to me. She explained they where swamped and did not generally <br /> conduct business that way. She also asked if I still needed services.By <br /> that time I already had another contractor. My guess is Paul Davis is <br /> probably a good contractor just didn't work out for me. <br /Joanne S.
- Business Description:Kaski Inc. providing the “precision that you can depend on" on all of your residential and commercial needs.Recent Review:Please see and quot;What did the provider doand quot; above. <br /> <br />Wes H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- New York Mills
- Pine River
- Detroit Lakes
- Cass Lake
- Breezy Point
- Pequot Lakes
garage builders in Park Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACB Construction1841 Ridgewood Dr NW
- ACB Construction
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- GREENE CONCRETE INC29142 SCENIC DR
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- GREENE CONCRETE INC
- Jered Smith Concrete,LLC.1127 state highway 30
- Jered Smith Concrete,LLC.
- Opheim ConstructionP.O. Box 1584
- Opheim Construction
- Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling25130 County Hwy 6
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling
- Scotty's Exteriors23986 Nature Rd
- Shepard Excavating & Septic Service42554 County 45
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight Up Builders30542 137th Street
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Scotty's Exteriors
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction
- WILLMAR FORKLIFT INC2480 EAST HWY 12
- WILLMAR FORKLIFT INC