If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Park Rapids, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Park Rapids
- Beyond the Curb LLCWe had a great experience with Beyond the Curb. Great work, fair pricing and very professional! Our patio was done last year and it proved to be top quality with no cracking or pulling of water! Definitely would recommend and will be using his services again!
- Beyond the Curb LLCThey did a sidewalk around the patio and took out part off the old one and add new around it. Plus added a Cement slab for a chicken coop to sit on. Did awesome work on everything. And will be having them back to do more this summer.
- Aurora Asphalt & ConcreteWork proceeded well with the crew arriving on schedule and removing the old driveway. Foreman spoke with me about the work and how they would proceed. We discussed specific details and agreed upon how they would handle several conditions. They cleaned up very nicely after they did the demolition and another crew came in the next day to finish pouring the concrete and finishing the project read less
- U.S Construction GroupI approached several contractors for estimates. Mr Padilla from U.S. Construction not only gave me the lowest bid, he was also the most responsive, punctual, and professional of all the contractors I dealt with. He had excellent suggestions for making the project better. The crew arrived on time. They were neat, polite, and efficient. The whole job was completed in one day, which impressed all of my neighbors (a similar job on the same block had taken three days). They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves, not only on my property but on the street as well. U.S. Construction Group was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I would be happy to use them again read less
- Complete Basement Systemshey did an amazing job. done in the exact time frame we were given. Very friendly and professional. Would recommend them very highly. We are now very proud to show our basement to positional buyers
- Complete Basement SystemsSo far, so good. Very quick, hard working guys! Cleaned up after themselves. Very helpful in answering questions we had.
- SafeBasements of Minnesota IncWe have not yet elected to have any services performed, but we were given a thorough explanation of what each service entailed and a cost breakdown. The salesman was friendly and punctual and answered all my questions as well as provided estimates for work I had not mentioned prior to our appointment. If we decide to have the work done, I will definitely be calling Jesse Trebil out to perform the work read less
- G Gardner Concrete & Waterproofing IncREPLACED A CONCRETE PATIO. RANDY DID A GREAT JOB OF EXPLAINING WHAT HE WOULD DO AND THEN DID IT. THE NEW PATIO LOOKS GREAT.
- A1 Concrete Grinding & MudjackingIt went great. He did a nice job, he was quick, on time, cleaned up afterwards. I was happy all around.
- DBF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION INCActually, I called this company by mistake because their name was similar to another. However, Glenn was in the neighborhood and came by that day. He seemed to understand what my home inspector had said better than the other three companies that had come by and had a better price than anyone. He seemed honest, so I hired him. His men were so helpful and careful in all they did. Glenn came by to inspect at the end and noticed that a part of the support for my garage door had been damaged. He fixed part immediately and had somebody come by to replace the whole frame! He offered to make a concrete patio, so I hired him and the job was fantastic! Again, Glenn came to check on the work afterward read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Park Rapids
- Business Description:At Simstone Concrete Works Inc, our main goal is, and always will be complete customer satisfaction on every project we undertake. Our nearly two decades of reliable and professional services has landed us many repeat customers! Call today and find out why we are considered the area's best read lessRecent Review:We had Simstone replace an existing 3 car garage floor. The first day, they removed the floor and prepped it for a new pour. At the same time they removed an 8 ft.apron area of the driveway as well as an existing side walk leading to my front steps. They also set up forms for an overlay of the front step. The next day they poured the garage floor and front step. They came back on the 3rd day and did the apron and side walk. They were fast and efficient. The job they did looks great. They were all very personable and courteous. They cleaned up the entire area where they worked. Would definitely recommend them read lessMICHAEL L.
- Business Description:We are a customer orientated concrete restoration company. We specialize in both interior/exterior concrete staining and interior/exterior concrete coatings.Recent Review:Fantastic is the only work I can come up with. Very responsive, everything went exactly as described. Josh's suggestions were on target - not an up-sell. Couldn't be happier. Lots of compliments. Beautiful work. We're super happy. And no question that it adds value to our home read lessShawn M.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-978-7867 read lessRecent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and.. read lessRecent Review:Work was very well done. They were efficient and cleaned up everything after repairs.Jim H.
- Business Description:Masonry Contractor, Concrete Repairs, Concrete Service, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorRecent Review:It was very bad slashed concrete all over the place and they tried to get it off but it didn't come off the work done was good at first but it spring came it was very bad I called Adin witch is the owner of CB Concrete & Masonry When he came out and looked at it he couldn't understand what went wrong said he would take care of it. Which after waiting 7 Months and nothing had been done he said that he would get to it on his own terms and not mine. I took him to court he didn't show up I had to have him served. Still did show up won the case there is a judgment of 15,000 which he wont pay. Do you really want to do business with hi read lessErwin R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Modular Home Construction and Dealer
- Business Description:We are a professional company that will not let you down on any of your landscaping needs. At Nicks Tree and Landscape We have only the best well trained staff to get the job done the correct way. One call can do it all. check out our website at www.Nickstree.com for more info read lessRecent Review:Nick came and gave me an estimate on a Tuesday and took the trees down the next day. This was part 1 of 2. He will be installing a fence, removing a concrete patio area and fixing the really ugly flower beds. He has been very helpful through this whole process. Because of his prompt service I have hired him to do some tree work at my rental property. read lessJessica S.
- Business Description:20+ Years of Concrete Construction experience with Commercial & Residential Concrete work. Everything from Complete city street renovations to residential sidewalks, no job to big or small for our crew. We travel an 80 mile radius of alexandria minnesota read lessRecent Review:Terrible thank you very much for leading us on for 6 weeks - you agreed to do our basement floor and we had been counting on your word that you would do the job for us. You even set a time and day and pulled out the hour before you were supposed to do the job. What a dick business move and now you’ve left us hanging a week before Christmas and we have company coming needing the room. This was the most unprofessional business dealing I’ve ever encountered. Don’t trust you at all. Think about your word before you promise a job read lessJana M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- New York Mills
- Pine River
- Detroit Lakes
- Cass Lake
- Pequot Lakes
- Breezy Point
concrete contractors in Park Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION20988 Willchard Dr
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- Innovative Basement Authority
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C819 Kansas Ave SW
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C
- Ole's Masonry21594 185th St
- Ole's Masonry
- Pro Concrete Construction LLCPO Box 57
- Pro Concrete Construction LLC
- The Finished Look1235 Birch St N
- The Finished Look
- Zimmer Bros Waterproofing4329 133rd Avenue
- Zimmer Bros Waterproofing