The bacteria in a septic tank system have a dirty job to do, but they do it efficiently & free of charge.Skipping septic tank additives will save money & allow the bacteria to thrive.See how to properly maintain a septic tank without unnecessary solutions
Get matched with top Plumbers in Ottertail, MN
There are 9 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Ottertail
- J Brothers Mechanical PlusGreat- this spring Joe serviced our AC-he did a great job. Separately we had him install a new furnace & it went quickly & smoothly!
- J Brothers Mechanical PlusWe had Joe and Jerry do the heating and AC ducts along with the plumbing in our basement and they do one heck of a job! They were speedy and did everything we asked! We even had them come back to move something because we just couldn't decide where we wanted it and they moved it with out complaining and left with a smile on their faces. You can tell these guys truly love what they do
- J Brothers Mechanical PlusJBros are the BEST we have ever worked with. The are prompt, reliable, finish within time discussed. They went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. We recommend them to everyone
- J Brothers Mechanical PlusExcellent work done by J Brothers. Very professional and friendly. Got the job done in a timely manner and covered all the bases. Will hire again for all plumbing and HVAC needs! Only company I trust to get the job done.
- J Brothers Mechanical PlusExcellent!! Very happy with work done by JBrothers. I had a new vent installed. JBrothers did a great job with the installation. Fast and very clean. I will be hiring them in the future because of how pleased I was with their work.
- Fix it k L.L.CWork was done in a timely manner, everything worked and looked good. Mr Rogers did an excellent job of keeping work site cleaned up every day and it looked clean and ready to use when he was done. I would definitely use this guy again.... in fact, I already have another job that I hope to hire him to do. I was quite pleased with the work he did for me and very pleased with how the whole project turned out
- South Shore Construction Services IncKevin was very good about returning phone calls and handling all my concerns. His subcontractors were hard workers and performed quality work. His bid was not the cheapest bid, but the work was well worth the price. I would hire him again for other projects.
- Koegel Plumbing & Heating Solutions, LLCKurt was absolutely excellent. He quoted me a fair, comprehensives price after coming to my house and explaining the issues and what needed to be fixed (I found out my main shut-off was leaking and not up to modern codes!). Then, once I gave a deposit, I had the job scheduled and completed within a week. After the job was completed, he gave me a run-through of everything that they did along with a short tutorial on the water softener. That included fixing the main-shut off as shown in the picture. Finally, after signing one form, he said that he would turn in the $750 rebate to ALASD for the water softener for me. Overall, I would certainly use them again for any of my plumbing issues
- CRAIG LABELLE PLUMBINGCraig is awesome. We’ve always been so happy with his work, and know we can always count on him if we need plumbing work done. He’s been at our house numerous times for various issues/projects and always comes through and gets us taken care of. He shows up quickly and does it right the first time! Also he’s up front about pricing and what needs to be done
- The Plumbing SourceEverything went very well. The plumbing is expensive at $100 per hour, but you can't find much cheaper than that. They seem to do high quality work, and they are dependable. We were happy with them.
Last update on December 9, 2022
Plumbers in Ottertail
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost of rerouting a plumbing vent pipe will vary based on scope, materials, and what type of pro you hire.
Water may be a necessity of life, but it’s not great when it’s leaking outside your home. Knowing how to find a water leak outside of your home can help you save you money and damage in the long run. We’ll teach you how to spot one in this guide.
Find Plumbers in
- Battle Lake,
- Parkers Prairie,
- New York Mills,
- Fergus Falls,
- Pelican Rapids,
- Eagle Bend,
- Detroit Lakes
Plumbers in Ottertail
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ABCO Plumbing & HeatingPO Box 266
Esko, Minnesota 55733
- ABCO Plumbing & Heating
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Flo-Rite Plumbing LLC206 Weaver St
Mankato, Minnesota 56001
- Flo-Rite Plumbing LLC
- Greeley Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning3705 Hwy 29 South
Alexandria, Minnesota 56308
- Greeley Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota 58102
- Innovative Basement Authority
- JBS Builders LLC32337 Ironwood Dr
Richville, Minnesota 56576
- JBS Builders LLC
- L.L. Smith Jewelers2815 W Division St
Saint Cloud, Minnesota 56301
- L.L. Smith Jewelers
- MODERN HEATING & PLUMBING LLC18550 US Hwy 59 N
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota 56501
- MODERN HEATING & PLUMBING LLC
- Pro-services Llc265 Silver Lake Rd NE Unit 101
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55112
- Pro-services Llc
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Schwickert's a Tecta America Co330 Poplar St
Mankato, Minnesota 56001
- Schwickert's a Tecta America Co
- Ugstad Plumbing Inc3209 E Fir Ave
Fergus Falls, Minnesota 56537
- Ugstad Plumbing Inc
Plumbers that service Ottertail
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.