Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Ottertail, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Ottertail
- Heritage Hardwood Floors, LLCWe are beyond pleased, and continue to marvel at the fine craftsmanship provided by Heritage Hardwood Floors. We had purchased a lake home that needed a great deal of work, including lots of neglected hardwood flooring. As soon as we met Chuck, we knew we were blessed to have found him. We had such extreme confidence in him and his expertise that we ended up saying "whatever you think would be best" when it came to many aesthetic design decisions on particularly troublesome areas. He just took care of everything! He also "warmed up" the kitchen by installing new wood wainscoting and new hardwood floors. We didn't have the imagination to think of such options ourselves, so we are beyond thankful for his attention to detail (including so much trim work, on top of everything else!), dedication to the job, and on a personal note, his thoughtful kindness. We deeply appreciate the top quality of Chuck's work, as well as the customer service we received from both him and his wife Pat. Highly recommended
- Becker Carpet and FlooringJeff and his team(s) of people did a great job on our property. He was attentive, responsive, and did a great job keeping us updated on the project. This was a rental home for us that we are prepping to put up for sale and is located almost 3 hours away. Jeff took care of all of it! He sent samples to us in the mail and took so much of the hassle out of it. If you are in the market for any type of flooring, make sure you call Jeff first! :
- Complete Basement SystemsI was literally Scared to death for this to take place, the financial part was the ultimate fear, after that was met, then I was afraid my house would collapse once they started. My crew lead, was so reassuring and so amazing. They showed up that morning, calling approximately 30 mins prior to arrival. Crew lead came in talked to me, asked where the best spot to set up, if they had permission to take the driveway etc. Put up a plastic barrier between basement door way and kitchen area, to cut down on the dust. Put down a floor protector, between my back door and basement door way, to protect my flooring, even though I said it wasn't necessary. They closed the upstairs basement door, when working in the basement. I just cannot believe how amazing they were. Polite, courteous, kind, reassuring. Treating me with respect. The job only took 2 1/2 days, started on a Monday finished on Wednesday, early afternoon. They cleaned up several times throughout their day, sweeping, always picking up their ongoing garbage and scraps. Before they left, I was instructed on how to torque the wall beams, gave a lesson on the new sump pump, discussed the outside drainage now in place. Asked many times if I had any questions. I am very happy with my "new" basement, the amount of physical labor that this crew puts in, in a project is unbelievable. Hauling everything by hand, toting up and down the steps, but always remaining pleasant towards myself and my family members. I am SO very happy I choose to go with CBS and would recommend them to anyone needing basement help ! ! THANK YOU CBS
- Duane's Floor Service IncThe floor refinisher showed up as scheduled and did an excellent job on the floors. The work was detailed and carefully done.
- Optimum Cleaning LLCThey were right on time, did a beautiful job with all services. Took a jute rug back to shop so they could clean it with correct cleaner. The rug turned out perfect. They were very nice and professional gentlemen.
- Floor Coverings International FargoShannon came to our house with many samples to choose from. With his expertise we were able to pick out the colors and quality that fit our budget. We were very happy with Shannon's product knowledge and patience.
- G & M FlooringGreat! They did an excellent job under sometimes trying conditions. Very clean, on time, and careful of our things. Very nice people to do business with. No worries about them in our home. We are very happy with our new beautiful floors. They did 3 rooms and a hallway.
- Alex Carpet One Floor & HomeWe had a very good experience with this company. The young lady helping us to select what we wanted and needed was very informative and experienced with the various floor material. The replacement took two and a half days and they removed all the scrap materials. The man who installed the flooring was very experienced and skilled with his craft. It was a very enjoyed experience and would return to this company for any additional work
- G & M FlooringGary was super responsive and flexible in working with us remotely and dealing with a tight schedule. He brought samples on short notice and was able to make last minute changes to the installation schedule. Both Gary and Mike did great installation work. Mike is an expert at creating invisible seams and smooth threshold transitions. Both gentlemen were a joy to work with. They are definitely at the top of our list should we need flooring again
- Halvorson Home ImprovementWas always on time. He will converse over email. Enjoys the challenge of older homes and came up with an idea for adding a tub/shower I didn't even dream of. Dedicated two weeks to finishing the project and then finished before the time was up. Always willing to answer questions and talk through things and very impressed with the finished project. Would definitely and will hopefully work with him again in the future
Flooring Contractors in Ottertail
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for as needed for specific trades on rebuilds. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. *24 hour emergency water damage* **(507) 656-6700 Rochester/Mankato*** **(320) 262-7500 Wilmar/St. Cloud****** **(218) 293-4100 Duluth/Bemidji****** **(952) 646-6300 Twin Cities Metro******Recent Review:I never write reviews, but am making an exception because Brian was such an incredible partner. He was at our house within hours, worked tirelessly to dry our basement, and was an amazing advocate for us with our insurance company. I hope I never find 6 inches of water in our basement again, but if I do, Brian will be my first callAna L.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-978-7867Recent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:Expert Building Services provides free estimates for remodeling homes and buildings in the Itasca County area. John Schirber returns calls promptly and sets up house calls at the convenience of our customers. Once we discover the priorities, we collaborate with the owner to complete their wish list. We specialize in handicapped accessible homes. Are you looking for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Maybe you need a new roof, siding or windows? John and Linda strive to give 110% to every customer..Recent Review:This is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearbyDANIEL D.
- Business Description:Hello here at G and M Flooring we have Gary and Mike who do all estimates and installs.Recent Review:Bad attitude! Incomplete and defective work! New carpet in master BR has large seam right in front of the sliding door. No good reason. He said the builder made him do it. Big goof by them and they will not fix it. They refused to carpet one BR as it was too tight with the built in bunk bed. They would give me a $100 credit. They refused to repair the loft carpet as they agreed on Price estimate. "Too far to drive" We complained. They promised us $100 refund. and of course it never showed up. Avoid this companyJulie L.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Full service Plumbing and HeatingRecent Review:I was able to make an appt that worked with my schedule and the service person kept me informed of arrival time. Maintenance was performed in a timely manner. Quote for new product was received the same day. Impressed with the knowledge and professionalismLinda P.
- Business Description:Interior Design project management and specification
- Business Description:Refreshing Designs is your full-service design company. We specialize in interior and exterior design, interior and exterior painting/staining, and interior decorating. Our design center features: home furnishings, lighting, accessories, decor, countertop samples, flooring samples, hardware samples, tile samples, a live, fully-functional kitchen, and more
- Business Description:Sperling Modern Home specializes in Flooring Sales and Installation. We also provide full interior services. Whatever your dream room or home looks like, we can help you create it! From the floors, to walls, to lighting and decor we can assemble a home worthy of showing off
Deals in Ottertail for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Ottertail
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & C CUSTOM INTERIORS117 N 3RD ST
- C.T.S LLC dba Carolina Tile & Stone2124 Joplin st
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Country Cabinet Construction & Millwork LLC12091 120th St
- Creative Coatings37910 210th St
- Cullen's Home Center of Morris, Inc.702 ATLANTIC AVE
- CULLEN'S HOME CTR1005 N TOWER RD
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
- Cullens Home Center of Alexandria Inc1620 N Nokomis NE
- Custom Ceramic Express21897 370th Ave.
- custon tile and flooring,llc1440 vista ln
- C & C CUSTOM INTERIORS
- Johnson Tile Installation LLC24838 US-71
- Johnson Tile Installation LLC
- KRISPY CLEAN5115 Excelsior Blvd Ste 365
St Louis Park, Minnesota
- KRISPY CLEAN
- Owatonna Floor Covering146 W Broadway St
- Owatonna Floor Covering
- Refreshing Designs103 E Main Street
- Refreshing Designs
- Vern's Carpet202 North Mill Street
- Vern's Carpet
- Winkels Carpet Center Inc.145 2nd Avenue Southeast
- Winkels Carpet Center Inc.