Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Get matched with top fence companies in Ottertail, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Ottertail
- Ricks Custom Fencing & Decking - SalemEric Combes and Ben Jr did a great job as installers Always asked if everything was Ok after each day Very polite and cleaned up after themselves!! Serge who did the estimating was also great
- Expert Building ServicesExpert Building Services was outstanding. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the project from timing to cost to workmanship. John and his team are friendly, professional, creative, and very skilled problem solvers. I will hire them again for any and all future building repair or renovation projects. I highly recommend you do as well
- Keller Fence CoWas going to buy the parts and DIY but Keller did the repair while I waited. Keller has done small fence installs for me 3-4 times in the past. Always first class service and workmanship.
- Artistic Fence IncOverall, my interaction with Artistic Fence was exceptional; from meeting with the sales person, to communicating with the office, to the builders on site. The work was done in a timely matter with beautiful quality. I was kept informed about what to expect and when the builders would be coming out. I was impressed that a fence company would be able to re-sod and landscape my yard all in one job. Everyone I encountered was very pleasant, it was a pleasure to have worked with them and I cannot say enough good things about this company. I would highly recommend Artistic Fence for any fencing, and their brother landscape company for any other yard details. The fence still looks beautiful and I have had many wonderful comments on it
- Northern Borders FenceThey did awesome. It was done professionally and was actually under budget |I would definitely use them again
- Larsen IndustriesWe had a hard time finding many professionals in our area that had experience working with vinyl. We found Larsen at a home show and were impressed with how knowledgeable and experienced they seemed to be with their products. They were also very up front on their cost - which was higher than I would have expected. Because I didn't really trust our other options, we decided to go with Larsen. We couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Randy was excellent to work with and really stepped us through the whole process. Once they began working, they were done in just a few days. The product they use appears to be much higher quality than anything I could find at any big box retailer. This was a major selling point since we didn't want to be troubled by maintenance (hence vinyl over wood) and it holds up great even in high wind. It also looks much nicer than any other vinyl in town, even a year later. They also warranty parts and labor on all their work for extra piece of mind. Yes, their services probably cost more, but if you're willing to pay for it you're getting the best
- Elite Fence And DeckI solicited four estimates for this job. Elite Fence and Deck was neither the highest nor the lowest bid for this job. I selected this company because of the higher degree of professionalism in their bid process. They took the time to explain all details and point out any issues I might encounter with my fence installation. The lowest bidder did not even want to come out for an estimate. They quoted me over the phone without even seeing the job. The highest bidder was substantially more. They quoted me a three week lead time to start the work and one to two days to complete the job. Now for the actual work. Exactly three weeks later they were ready to do the job. Right on schedule. How good is this? I have always had difficulty getting people who really work on schedules in this area. When they arrived, I asked for some changes in the job (more fencing than originally planned). I also asked that they try to complete the job in one day, if at all possible. They started work at 8:30am and continued to work till almost 8pm, finishing the job in one day. The fence is beautiful and this group bent over backwards to make sure I was happy! I can't say enough good things about this company and strongly recommend them
- Keller Fence CoCompany worked closely with us, excellent communication, handled and worked around job complications due to our clearing issues and then re-clearing issues due to storm, in a most professional manner. They were ready to start immediately, but our project required the removal of some trees and lots of brush on our part, and I had limited time, as did my chainsaw-savy counterparts. A project manager was assigned who took this into consideration and started the job in ready areas while we continued our preparation work. As soon as the clearing work was done, a storm hit, bringing more trees down over the cleared areas. They were willing to delay but we managed to re-clear while they finished the privacy fence and the chainlink work was able to proceed smoothly when they were done with that. Excellent communication and friendly, professional workers
- Keller Fence Coexcellent service from the receptionist to the owner to the workers. I was very pleased with their work, their punctuality, their expertise, their friendly staff, and workers. Phone calls were returned right away as the owner carried cell phone with him. I was very pleased with my new fence, and a year later- still enjoying my new fence
- MANKATO LANDSHAPES INCI did not get the common courtesy of a response after our initial contact seeking a quote for their services. Due to a lack of response, I will not recommend their services. Even a "no" would have been appreciated. I could have been contacting other companies to do the job I have in mind.
Fencing Contractors in Ottertail
- Business Description:We can handle all your fenceing needs.Recent Review:We had a huge area fenced in for our dog. We put in 6 foot tall fence. They did a great job and in a timely and affordable manner. Very responsive when I needed anything. I would definitely recommend them to someone else needing a fenceCheryl W.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Expert Building Services provides free estimates for remodeling homes and buildings in the Itasca County area. John Schirber returns calls promptly and sets up house calls at the convenience of our customers. Once we discover the priorities, we collaborate with the owner to complete their wish list. We specialize in handicapped accessible homes. Are you looking for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Maybe you need a new roof, siding or windows? John and Linda strive to give 110% to every customer..Recent Review:This is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearbyDANIEL D.
- Business Description:we do all types of landscaping projects that would include concrete edgeing to poured patios,driveways ,sidewalks,garge floors ,and also build your garage for you,,,landscaping includes everything from residentiual to comercial work sites..we offer free estimates and help planning your next outdoor projec
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:They provide a good product.Jennifer A.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Handymn LLC is a family owned company started from the idea that many people need help fixing a household problem, finishing or starting a project, or seeing their vision of a clean and organized home come true. As a localized, small family business, we offer prices and communication throughout that bigger or specialized business just can't offer. We are an all-in-one solution to issues and projects that go beyond one type of trade. Whether you need help building some shelves, fixing a plumbi..
- Business Description:I am a hands-on handyman. I occassionally will bring in help when warranted, i.e., roofing. My standard procedure is to have materials paid and half of the labor up front and the balance upon completion. Special arrangements can be made in the event of special circumstances
- Business Description:We are a professional company that will not let you down on any of your landscaping needs. At Nicks Tree and Landscape We have only the best well trained staff to get the job done the correct way. One call can do it all. check out our website at www.Nickstree.com for more infoRecent Review:Nick came and gave me an estimate on a Tuesday and took the trees down the next day. This was part 1 of 2. He will be installing a fence, removing a concrete patio area and fixing the really ugly flower beds. He has been very helpful through this whole process. Because of his prompt service I have hired him to do some tree work at my rental property.Jessica S.
- Business Description:Todds Landscaping has 7 employees and can help out with all your landscaping needs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Find fence companies in
- Battle Lake
- Parkers Prairie
- New York Mills
- Fergus Falls
- Pelican Rapids
- Eagle Bend
- Detroit Lakes
fence companies in Ottertail
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Brian Agather Handy Man Services103 Hawley st.
Lake Park, Minnesota
- Brian Agather Handy Man Services
- Keller Fence CoPO Box 781
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Keller Fence Co
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven