From grab bars to wheelchair ramps, you don’t have to reconfigure your entire home to add handicap accessibility, enabling loved ones to maneuver independently
Get matched with top handyman services in Ottertail, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Ottertail
- Matt PriebeHe has been excellent, reliable, and I would definitely hire him again. It may take him a little time to get out to the location but he does very good work.
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)They did a really good job and were very easy to work work. The price was reasonable and had great ideas. They are very honest and clean. They also clean up after themselves. They would stay late to make sure items would work. On one occasion, they stayed later to make sure a water heater worked. Unfortunately, it did not. They went out to a local Home Depot and purchased a new water heater, installed it, and made sure it would work. I definately felt this company went the extra mile for me
- Paul Quick IncThe heat had dried the wood and opened up the gaps that were previously perfect. He resanded and repaired an area of my porch trim. He had a warrenty and he stuck to it. When he finished it the first time it looked flawless. Then the weather got to it, which I don't blame them for.
- Paul Quick IncAfter approving the estimate, a future start date was selected to allow Paul time to finish other projects. Paul and crew arrived as scheduled and continued working hard each day until the work was done as promised. Cleanup was done each evening even though they would be returning the next morning. Paul does not try to oversell you on anything. In fact, he will make suggestions on how you can save money where possible. On a previous visit, I had asked Paul to estimate the cost to repair a leak in a difficult area of my roof. Two previous roofers had suggested that it would be very expensive and I should go ahead and replace the roof. Paul was able to fix the leak in less than an hour. This should allow me to get several more years before replacing the roof
- Handyman PeteHe works hard and is very thorough. His clean-up after the project completion is meticulous. Our decks looked fantastic and the bathroom ceiling was even better than expected. He is very trustworthy and works hard even if we are not on site. He is very knowledgeable in many different areas. we would highly recommend his services
- Handyman PeteThe workmanship and attention to detail was excellent. He was punctual and conscientious about the worksite, I had grandchildren around and he was sure not to leave any nails, tools etc. out around the children. I was totally satisfied and would recommend him to anyone.
- Handyman PeteIt was a new experience for me because I haven't had any remodeling done since my house was built in 1976. Overall I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality work that I received from Hand man Pete.
- Handyman PeteWe are still wrapping up our project but wanted to say that our experience so far has been really terrific. He has been very responsive, reliable, organized and thoughtful regarding our project. We have been very pleased. The project should wrap up soon.
- Handyman PeteWe contacted Handyman Pete after reading reviews on Angies List. We set an appointment for Pete to come look at the work so he could bid the job. He was flexible on being able to come out on the weekend. He was on time and stated he would have an estimate back to us in a few days. True to his word he called back with an estimate a couple of days after his initial job inspection. The price was reasonable for the amount of work that was needed. We had him install all of the window and door trim. Also the baseboard. The work included two large trapezoid lakeside windows. Pete was very good about keeping in contact as we were working on getting the trim ordered, delivered, and stained in preparation for install. We set a date for install. Everything stayed on schedule. Pete did very nice work. He made sure we were happy with everything before he wrapped up the job. He always cleaned up after and never left a mess. We will definitely be using Handyman Pete again for future work
- Handyman PeteI was having a difficult time locating a handyman in my area. I finally researched Angie’s List and contacted Andrew Strugar (dba Handyman Pete) in Squaw Lake. We are selling our house and we needed some general contracting assistance. We needed to have a living room window exterior molding replaced and leak fixed; we needed our exterior railings reinstalled on our concrete stoop; we needed an exterior pre-hung steel door installed in the garage. He came up one day to survey the jobs and discuss terms. He is honest, up-front, and very personable. He discussed what he was going to do and how he would do it. He provided the estimate and agreed on work dates. He arrived ready to work and in one day finished the window molding and stair rail re-installation. The work was EXCELLENT. He was very detailed, professional, and diligent. He cleaned up each work site as each job was completed. The next work day he installed the pre-hung steel door. Every once in a while I would check out how he was doing and he was doing a great job on the installation. He did everything I expected an expert to do on a door installation. He did it first-rate and UNDER budget. I would recommend this man to anyone and everyone. If you need work done YOU NEED TO CALL THIS MAN! His work product is first-rate, prices good, and professional. He will ALWAYS be the first one I call
Handymen in Ottertail
- Business Description:I will come to you and provide handyman services that are agreed upon. Please contact me by phone and leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am often unable to respond to emails and messages.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this companyClaudia H.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:Expert Building Services provides free estimates for remodeling homes and buildings in the Itasca County area. John Schirber returns calls promptly and sets up house calls at the convenience of our customers. Once we discover the priorities, we collaborate with the owner to complete their wish list. We specialize in handicapped accessible homes. Are you looking for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Maybe you need a new roof, siding or windows? John and Linda strive to give 110% to every customer..Recent Review:This is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearbyDANIEL D.
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:Christi came right on time and spent three hours cleaning the kitchen, living room, a very small bathroom, and two bedrooms and an office that I told her needed only vacuuming then swept, mopped and vacuumed only my master bedroom and didn't clean it or our bathroom. Basically the two most used rooms in the house didn't get cleaned. Trash didn't get emptied. I expected my whole house to be cleaned not just half of itRea S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company. we offer an insured and trained staff. We did start out in commercial construction and now are focused on residential repairs and small additions.
- Business Description:I am a hands-on handyman. I occassionally will bring in help when warranted, i.e., roofing. My standard procedure is to have materials paid and half of the labor up front and the balance upon completion. Special arrangements can be made in the event of special circumstances
- Business Description:General Contractors and builder Dealer for Appalachian Log Structures.Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deals in Ottertail for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Show your appreciation to those in service industries, like contractors and house cleaners, this holiday season. This tipping guide can help you decide who and how much to tip.
Choosing a home improvement contractor is an important first step when you’re planning a major home project. Keep these tips in mind when you go to hire a pro.
Find handyman services in
handyman services in Ottertail
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Copper Works
- Expert Building Services3106 E Us Highway 169
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Expert Building Services
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- J. V. Tree & Landscaping59903 County Road 4
Squaw Lake, Minnesota
- J. V. Tree & Landscaping
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
- Kaski Inc
- Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC617 14TH ST NW
- Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC
- Matthew Moss Painting22103 Rebel Rd
- Matthew Moss Painting
- Richards ForestryPO Box 66
- Richards Forestry
- Salvage Liquidators42764 Starch Rd
- ST CROIX VALLEY CABINETRY476 COUNTY RD A
- Straight Up Builders30542 137th Street
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Salvage Liquidators
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St