Choosing a home improvement contractor is an important first step when you’re planning a major home project. Keep these tips in mind when you go to hire a pro.
Get matched with top handyman services in Ottertail, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local handyman services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Handyman Reviews in Ottertail
- RemodelacionesghGreat job! Quality work, great price in a timely manner! Will definitely hire again! Thank you Greg!
- Fix it k L.L.CWork was done in a timely manner, everything worked and looked good. Mr Rogers did an excellent job of keeping work site cleaned up every day and it looked clean and ready to use when he was done. I would definitely use this guy again.... in fact, I already have another job that I hope to hire him to do. I was quite pleased with the work he did for me and very pleased with how the whole project turned out
- A&T's Tree and Landscape Service LLCHad a large tree leaning over my home. Hired (Andrew & Thomas) A&T’s they Where very professional great at communicating what they were going to To take down tree without damaging my Fence or house. I would recommend the guys. I’m a Very happy costumer
- A&T's Tree and Landscape Service LLCThese guys were great! They did amazing work from start to finish and did exactly what I needed done, plus it was a awesome price! 100% recommend these guys to anybody out there looking for some help with their tree service! 10/10
- A&T's Tree and Landscape Service LLCI have hired these guys multiple times. It always goes well. These guys arrive on time, work hard and are honest.
- Josephs Carpentry and ConstructionJoseph was excellent to work with. He understood exactly what I had in mind for my planters and has excellent timing and execution abilities. Would recommend 10/10
- Matt PriebeHe has been excellent, reliable, and I would definitely hire him again. It may take him a little time to get out to the location but he does very good work.
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)They did a really good job and were very easy to work work. The price was reasonable and had great ideas. They are very honest and clean. They also clean up after themselves. They would stay late to make sure items would work. On one occasion, they stayed later to make sure a water heater worked. Unfortunately, it did not. They went out to a local Home Depot and purchased a new water heater, installed it, and made sure it would work. I definately felt this company went the extra mile for me
- Paul Quick IncAfter approving the estimate, a future start date was selected to allow Paul time to finish other projects. Paul and crew arrived as scheduled and continued working hard each day until the work was done as promised. Cleanup was done each evening even though they would be returning the next morning. Paul does not try to oversell you on anything. In fact, he will make suggestions on how you can save money where possible. On a previous visit, I had asked Paul to estimate the cost to repair a leak in a difficult area of my roof. Two previous roofers had suggested that it would be very expensive and I should go ahead and replace the roof. Paul was able to fix the leak in less than an hour. This should allow me to get several more years before replacing the roof
- Paul Quick IncThe heat had dried the wood and opened up the gaps that were previously perfect. He resanded and repaired an area of my porch trim. He had a warrenty and he stuck to it. When he finished it the first time it looked flawless. Then the weather got to it, which I don't blame them for.
Last update on January 23, 2023
Handymen in Ottertail
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
There are several options for remediation if you’re left with shoddy or incomplete work after hiring a handyperson. Find out how to correct or finish unsatisfactory handyperson services and even recoup some of the financial losses.
Find handyman services in
- Battle Lake,
- Parkers Prairie,
- New York Mills,
- Fergus Falls,
- Pelican Rapids,
- Eagle Bend,
- Detroit Lakes
handyman services in Ottertail
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Windows, LLC915 2nd St N
Saint Cloud, Minnesota 56303
- Affordable Windows, LLC
- Blue Horizon Construction425 W 7th Ave
Fergus Falls, Minnesota 56537
- Blue Horizon Construction
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Classic Copper Works
- Expert Building Services3106 E Us Highway 169
Grand Rapids, Minnesota 55744
- Expert Building Services
- Handyman PetePO Box 473
Squaw Lake, Minnesota 56681
- Handyman Pete
- J. V. Tree & Landscaping59903 County Road 4
Squaw Lake, Minnesota 56681
- J. V. Tree & Landscaping
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
Duluth, Minnesota 55806
- Kaski Inc
- Matthew Moss Painting22103 Rebel Rd
Merrifield, Minnesota 56465
- Matthew Moss Painting
- PLAYNATION190 ETOWAH INDUSTRIAL CT
Canton, Georgia 30114
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268