Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in New Ulm, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in New Ulm
- Q Squared LLCAmazing. Finished product was everything I imagined. The entire crew was kind, professional and prompt.
- Q Squared LLCWork was done on time, completed faster then I could imagine plus the quality of the workmanship was perfect
- Perfect Fit Carpentry Inc.If I could give an A+ rating, I would. Casey is a true craftsman who does meticulous work. He is honest and reliable. Over the past eight years, he has done exceptional finish carpentry work on our basement remodel, installed a very nice tile shower, and created a stunning thinset brick accent wall. He has also helped with a couple handyman projects. Casey takes pride in his workmanship. I have very high expectations and he has consistently met or exceeded them. I will continue to use Casey on future projects and highly recommend him without hesitation
- Quality Built LLCExcellent, everything was done in a timely, professional manner. Very impressed with the service provided, everything was kept clean. Would definitely recommend this company for any work you would need done, would hire them back in a heartbeat for any future projects we have.
- Quality Built LLCQuality Built llc did an excellent job on our complete re-roof. Very committed to quality. I would highly recommend Quality Built for all your construction needs.
- Dave Gruba ConstructionDave is always prompt, efficient, and stays on budget. When he did the Kitchen remodel he built a hanging china cabinet above the bar, because we were limited on space. I still get comments about our addition and how beautiful it is, even after 10 years. The most recent project went just as well. The carpentry is exquisite, the joints match and the door closes correctly
- Kron RenovationsWe are thrilled with the work done by Craig. He provided good advice at the beginning of the project helping me order cabinets and counter tops. Other contractors thought we could use the old cabinets. Had they taken the time to check the old cabinets, they would have seen that they were built into the wall. Taking them out totally destroyed them. The space between our ceiling and cabinet doors is small. Our ceiling sags a little. Craig advised me to order cabinets with doors that have ample clearance for opening. None of the other contractors thought of this. The quality of his work is beautiful. He treats your place like it was his own home. This guy does all the work himself: carpentry, plumbing, floor laying
- Vermilion Cabin CareChris and Lisa help us out at our development on an ongoing basis. They are knowledgeable and trustworthy. They are busy as all GOOD vendors are but they show up when scheduled.
- Halvorson Home ImprovementWas always on time. He will converse over email. Enjoys the challenge of older homes and came up with an idea for adding a tub/shower I didn't even dream of. Dedicated two weeks to finishing the project and then finished before the time was up. Always willing to answer questions and talk through things and very impressed with the finished project. Would definitely and will hopefully work with him again in the future
- TJ Specialty Construction LLCI was very impressed with how responsive they were. They were able to get started very quickly, and completed the job in two days. I was impressed with how well the crew interacted; they all worked hard and seemed to get get along well with each other. An architect neighbor also was impressed with their work and asked for their business information for his future use. The work they did was top quality. They went above and beyond what I'd expected, and fixed a big problem with a leaky skylight
Contractors in New Ulm
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Affordable Custom Homes Custom Drafting & Design ServicesRecent Review:The house turned out great! We’re very happy with our new home.Nicholas G.
- Business Description:homeimprovements
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor building new custom homes and garages, and remodels. We also build to your plans or ours. We will also do small jobs and subcontracting to other contractors for the do-it-yourself homeowner/contractorRecent Review:Dan responded within a day and set up an appointment for assessing the damage. He was very professional and clear about the costs and time table after seeing the job. His crew was punctual and there has been no leaking since they fixed it. <br /Karen S.
- Business Description:Interior painting, exterior painting, Log Cabin Staining sheetrock repair, carpentry work, staining, concrete painting, handyman work, pressure washing, corn cobb and walnut shell blasting, cedar roof cleaning and stain & wood floor re-finishing. Additional phone number - (218) 851-407Recent Review:They never came when they said they would, we did have a rainy spring but when they told us they would come they didn't or they came late always having an excuse that made us sympathize with them. When they first came they didn't have a ladder and used ours. I never saw them work even close to a full day always claiming to run off to another job. Matt and his wife know how to hook customers telling them exactly what they want to hear. Their sprayer clogged on the doors and they rehung them saying they would fix them later and give them another coat. No second coat done to fix the bubbles and drips. After spraying foam behind a few boards and nailing them in they soon bowed and we needed to trim the foam and screw the boards back in place. We feathered stain into the front of the cabin to make the stain more even. The deck was sprayed and it had shiny spots, bare spots and spots that were dry looking. By the end of the summer it really looked bad and we re-stained it with 3 gallons of stain that we had to buy. The lake side of the house we are still wondering if it actually ever got stained because it looks the same to us and some trim that was replaced last winter around a outlet was unstained. The white trim around the window on our front door, has wine colored paint all over it from when they painted the door. Our mistake was paying them the full amount before the job was done. We also let them string us along from June to Sept promising they would return. When we finally had enough and demanded they finish the job before Oct. we got "the job is done" and noticed their Google Website had been taken down. We called their reference before hiring them and they told us that they still had some work pending on their job but they felt confident that they would complete the job. I feel bad because this is exactly what I told someone who called me in July for a reference. Wendie U.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service may apply. License #20628410. May contact through email.Recent Review:They are wonderful people. We ended up being good friends. They do wonderful work and are very professional. They are highly skilled in their trade. He milled the boards himself and then put them in. This time we saw him was for the book casesGEORGE D.
- Business Description:St. Croix Valley Cabinetry is a second generation, family owned business. We have a comfortable 2,500 square foot showroom with our production center next door. We specialize in tailored cabinetry. We do not stock anything, everything is custom made per project. Most components are made in house such as drawer boxes, doors, and finishing. Our services include field measurements; computer drawings; and educated, experienced interior designers working along side our skilled craftsmen. We do wor..Recent Review:great did were good job and they look greatDonavan O.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We are a family-ran business. We do almost everything in the construction field. We are also a well-known roofing company, and we work with insurance companies to handle claims. We also do concrete poured walls, and light commercial workRecent Review:Garett was the only contractor I called that called me right back . He came to my house showed me were the proplems where and what I should do . Being a women I was not education in this area but Garett did a great job explaning everything and taking me to a couple other houses they had done . There crew was very neat and clean and professional . They were curtious of my drive way and street . The job they did was beautiful ,I've been so happy to have friends over to show my house off. They also did a payment plan that work for me and helped with being able to upgrade a couple things . I will never have another contractor do my work <br /brittani T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Sleepy Eye
- Lake Crystal
- North Mankato
- Saint James
- Saint Peter
- Good Thunder
- Le Sueur
- Buffalo Lake
- Eagle Lake
general contractors in New Ulm
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- ACB Construction1841 Ridgewood Dr NW
- ACB Construction
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Poehler lawn and construction 321 Burns Ave
- Poehler lawn and construction
- Redbone Restorations45272 830th Ave
- Redbone Restorations
- Secore Constructionpo bx 773
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- square one contracting and repair, llc126 4th st ne
Blooming Prairie, Minnesota
- ST CROIX VALLEY CABINETRY476 COUNTY RD A
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Secore Construction
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction