The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Amboy, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Amboy
- Halvorson Home ImprovementExcellent craftsman. Very professional in his work. Efficient use of time. House is 113 years old and he did an excellent job maintaining its integrity.
- Halvorson Home ImprovementWe love our bench. It looks great and has held up nicely. So has our window in the basement. Brian is very friendly and personable and the most important quality in any handy man is that he LISTENS.
- Rick Ites ConstructionAll in all Very Very happy!! the hardwood floors where just as clean as they where before they started. I wish I had the before and after pictures to show. I could go on and on (but who want to read a 3page reveiw) P.s. he has got to be one of the smartest in the Contractor field he came acrossed problems where I was so lost, and was able to come up with a solution without batting an eye. sry readers i wrote this quick got some place to b
- Rick Ites ConstructionThe room was completed on schedule but they did not complete all of the work the were supposed to do. The bathroom was completed but they installed a piece of the wall covering with a large chip in it and installed the bathroom stool incorrectly that caused it to leak. I contacted Rick many times via text and he responded that he would call to set up a time to correct my problems. He never called me back or tried to contact me
- frederickson Innovative Construction, LLCDON'T EVER HIRE FREDERICKSON INNOVATIVE CONSTRUCTION... UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF f
Contractors in Amboy
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:A small Construction sole proprietor, shop & office at my home 2 mi north of Mankato. I have been in business 20+ yrs have done all types of construction & willing to take on almost any project. I plan, price, contract, & service all projects with experienced professionals, while being licensed & insured, dependable & honestRecent Review:Rick, his son and another man made quick work of the project. We have also agreed on two upcoming projects including a large window installation and to continue working on the kitchen. Pricing and and getting here on short notice helped us decide on our initial job. Rick was straight forward and did not try to oversell what we wanted, he is easy to work with. <br /Randall D.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:He was awesome. He called back, but he was working in Reed field, North Carolina and he could not get to us for a couple of days. By the time, he got to us we had already gotten the other estimates, and we were pleased with him. Hampton guy was great. He was really quick to get back to us, but he had other projects that he had already lined up. The experience was very satisfactory. He was very courteous, and prompt. He was very honest in saying that he cannot get to us, and if we needed to have this work done now, then we need to have to get somebody else. I appreciated thatTammy W.
- Business Description:Over 15 years of new home and remodeling construction.
- Business Description:Cut Above Carpentry is a business that consists of two experienced carpenters that treat your dream as there own. We strive for excellence and supiorior craftsmanship while maintaining a excellent relationship with our clients. Satisfaction is number one
- Business Description:Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service may apply. License #20628410. May contact through email.Recent Review:We wish we'd found Dave earlier in the building process. We would have had him take care of the trim and other carpentry as well as doing all the floors. We can't say enough good things about this man's work ethic. He does the work of two people, but he does it better than any other two people we've met. He made the solid oak flooring for our home, installed it, and finished it. He also laid the tile in our entryway, mud room, and two bathrooms (including a marble & slate shower stall.) After the house was "completed", we brought Dave back to help us work on the walkout level. He is the only person we've rehiredGEORGE D.
- Business Description:4 Employees, Sometimes uses subs for roofing. Cost determined by the job. Additional DBA - Personal Pride Exteriors. Additional contact name - Jason Jewison.Recent Review:I did LOT's of reserch on roofing issues, and had several contractors bid on this roof. I got connected with Tom at PPC by referal from my neighbor, who is a general contractor himself. <br /> <br /> Tom was one of the lowest bids, but not the lowest. However, I felt FAR more comfortable with Tom after talking extensively with him about the issues at my specific house than any of the lower or equal bids. Tom awnsered many questions from me, and showed he really knew what he was talking about. He also made a few very good suggestions. I specified certain specific materials, and he was happy to accomidate my requests. Even on the materials I did not specify brand/model, they used high quality stuff (ridge vent, drip edge, valley flashing, etc). <br /> <br /> The crew came out and did a very nice job. After it was done, I had one very minor complaint: a piece of drip edge was sticking ot about 1/2" due to a old trim nail that had popped out). It was a purely cosmetic issue that most people I'm sure would have never noticed, but as soon as I let Tom know, he came out and fixed it. <br /> <br /> My new roof looks great, and based on the referal from my contractor neighbor and my personal interaction with Tom, I am confident that Personal Pride will stand by their work. If any of my friends or family need a new roof, I will certainly be recommending Personal Pride without reservationErik A.
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:The system far exceeded my expectations. Because of the system, the deck remains cool, as does the south side of the house. Each canopy can be deployed or stored independently, and I can easily vary the arrangement from spring through fall. (All of the canopies are stored under the eave in the winter.) I don't worry about wind damaging the canopies because they "self release" to move as needed if the wind gets too strong. I got Sunbrella fabric for the canopies, and they look like new after almost a decade of sun. Maintenance has been minimal - something I can do myselfKathy D.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Amboy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACB Construction1841 Ridgewood Dr NW
Alexandria, Minnesota 56308
- ACB Construction
- Brian Hullopeter Construction LLC1203 Spartan Avenue
Albert Lea, Minnesota 56007
- Brian Hullopeter Construction LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GOODRICH CONSTRUCTION INC1700 3RD AVE
Mankato, Minnesota 56001
- GOODRICH CONSTRUCTION INC
- Jewison Construction, LLC.2159 200th avenue
Wells, Minnesota 56097
- Jewison Construction, LLC.
- Quality Carpentry And Remodeling307 Fairgrounds Street PO Box 203
Garden City, Minnesota 56034
- Quality Carpentry And Remodeling
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Southbend Custom Carpentry54001 204th Ln
Lake Crystal, Minnesota 56055
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space