Kastle Construction

03/31/2022

201 Sioux Rd

Mankato, MN 56001

roofing202056063
Removed and replaced roof and gutters Due to hailstorm

Whether it's getting a new roof installed, remodeling your home, or just about anything in-between, we can help! ​Formerly known as Lynn's Roofing, We have been helping homeowners for twenty-five years....
Komaridis project

roofing

202056063

roofing (9)siding companies (3)hardwood floors (2)door installation (1)window replacement (1)gutter repair (2)

07/21/2021

Great company. Very nice, professional people. They went above and beyond and the end result is amazing. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding, Windows

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

06/21/2021

We were extremely satisfied by all three phases completed by Kastle Construction. The roof was done first by Randy and his crew, they did a fantastic job. The windows and siding were installed by Brett and Allison and the finish project exceeded expectations. We commend all of them for being hard workers and paying close attention to detail and craftsmanship. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
roofing siding windows

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

Thank you so much, we all enjoyed working with you, the color you chose for your LP smart siding looks so good, like a brand new home.

03/16/2021

very hard working crew,very courteous.. Excellent job of clean up after work was completed each days end and final completion

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, it was a joy for us.

03/08/2021

It was an excellent company to work with!! Very conscientious and hard workers. Made sure I was fully satisfied before the project ended!!

Description of Work
roofing and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

06/10/2020

Randy and William were the most professional roofers I've ever had work for me! Very up front in telling me how the job would go. They started as soon as they talked to me and never stopped until they were finished. They cleaned up the area and made sure I was satisfied with the job. I would not hesitate to hire them again and the price was spectacular. AAAAAA++++++ Rating

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

03/11/2020

The crew showed up early in the morning and didn't go home till it started to get dark. They were good at communicating what was going on and if they came across a problem. They cleaned up very well after the job was done. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Roof

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Review for Kastle Construction - 201 Sioux Rd, Mankato, MN - 38440480

12/20/2019

They do an awesome job. They were very friendly, they were very careful and they keep me up to date with the work.

Description of Work
They are installing some wood floor for me.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

12/20/2019

They did an excellent job. I would give them 5 stars out of 4 stars. They were very pleasant, very helpful and cleaned up their messes.

Description of Work
They installed our roof.

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

12/18/2019

It looks beautiful. They did a nice job and they were hard workers.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on my house.

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

12/16/2019

Wonderful! They gave me a fair price. They were on time and professional. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof, put new gutters, new doors, sidings, and they also did my hardwood flooring.

Category gutter repair,hardwood floor,roofing,siding,doors

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

We offer exterior and interior remodeling services, specializing in roofing, siding, and flooring.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing