Snap Construction Inc

Minnesota: Contractors
03/31/2024

8200 Humboldt Ave S Ste 120

Minneapolis, MN 55431

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Roof Replacement - Bloomington, MN

Roof Replacement - Bloomington, MN

roofing
Roof Replacement in Bloomington, MN. Owens Corning TruDefinition Duration Shingles in Onyx Black

Snap Construction is a locally owned and operated company offering full roof, siding, 3+ window replacements, and insulation. Financing available. Current Fall and Winter Specials: 6 double hung or slider windows installed for $6,499.00 $99 for $500 off Full Attic Insulation Project $50 for $500 off of 3 windows or more $75 for $750 off of 5 windows or more $100 for $1000 off of 7 windows or more *Restrictions apply. Contact us for full details. If you don't work with us, we will refund your coupon spend....

roofing (496)insulation (227)window replacement (123)siding companies (97)door installation (22)decks & porches (22)home energy audit (70)handyman (69)gutter repair (67)roof snow removal (26)gutter cleaning (18)chimney repair (16)

06/24/2022

Cayla D.

Everybody at Snap was easy to work with. They communicate very clear with you throughout the process of getting your roof replaced, which for me was a huge help because dealing with insurance companies is not fun or easy. The quote I got from them wasn’t the highest or lowest I received, but seemed the fairest. You can tell that everyone there wants the best outcome possible for their customers, which really put my mind at ease.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/05/2022

06/21/2022

Khatri G.

I will definitely be using Snap Construction for any work I need done on my home from now on! I really appreciate how fast and clean they were!

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

06/18/2022

Maria S.

The team at Snap was quick, reliable, professional and trustworthy. They got right back to me when I called them about getting my roof repaired after we got hit by a hail storm. Their price was fair compared to other contractors that gave me quotes on fixing my roof. They explained what needed to be done and how they were going to fix it, and they were always available when I called.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 05/30/2022

06/15/2022

Margaret O.

Snap Construction does quality work at a fair price. They worked within my budget when I came in with a lower quote from another company--they were able to match that price and give me a better warranty! Snap is the only construction company I will ever use for roofing projects going forward. Their attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond made it clear why they have such a good reputation.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/28/2022

06/12/2022

Lenore J.

Any time a friend of mine says they are needing work done on their roof, I recommend Snap Construction. They replaced our roof about a year ago and did great work. What impressed me the most was their professionalism. I have two young children and the men who did the work were always courteous and respectful to me and even answered a few of my daughter’s questions when she started jumping in and asking them what they were doing. They were a refreshing change from some workers from different companies. Thank you again, guys!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

06/09/2022

Steven O.

I would recommend Snap Construction to anyone looking for fair pricing and quality work. Snap not only helped me through the process of getting my roof replaced but also went above and beyond by dealing with my insurance company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/19/2022

06/06/2022

Sally H.

I was thrilled with Snap Construction's service from start to finish! Right away they made me feel at ease. Everyone I worked with was knowledgeable, patient, and willing to answer any questions I had, even though I know some were probably pretty basic, they never made me feel that way. Two thumbs up!

Description of Work
Roof installation

Work Completed On 05/14/2022

06/03/2022

Chany B.

New roof looks great. Great quality, knowledgeable staff, worked clean and quickly, good prices. I recommend them and will use them again myself.

Description of Work
Roof installation

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

06/01/2022

Manuel L.

I was very pleased with Snap Construction. We had our roof replaced due to storm damage so it was an insurance claim. They not only explained the process clearly, but handled much of the interaction with the insurance company. It is a confusing process and I was very grateful for their knowledge and help. The work looks great and they helped with color suggestions for roof and gutters.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

05/29/2022

Nina W.

Professional insulation company? Yep, that's Snap Construction for sure. I used them for my insulation needs last year and their team did a great job. Prices were fair and the flexible options made it easy to schedule the work around my schedule which was important because I have a day job outside of my home. All in all, a solid experience.

Description of Work
Insulation service

Category insulation

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

We are a full replacement contractor for roofing, siding, and windows. We also offer storm and hail damage restoration. Commercial and Residential properties.

Handyman Services, Interior Remodeling, WE CANNOT HANDLE REPAIR REQUESTS AT THIS TIME.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing