Mastin & Mueller Remodeling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2011

601 Linda Drive

Eagle Lake, MN 56024

Additional contact:. Uses licensed contractors for electrical and plumbing. Charges determined by the job. Additional fees apply for emergency service calls, travel fees will be included over 20 miles distance. Will take calls 24/7.

05/13/2014

Keith H.

Galen and his daughter split from their partner last fall (2013) and the quality has suffered. While I have had previous excellent work by them, the last two projects didn't happen on time and the quality was less than I'd come to expect from them.

Description of Work
Garage door repaint, other items.

11/13/2013

Keith H.

Galen is a professional and really cares about the quality of the work he does. I've used him in the past for carpentry/contracting projects and have always been happy with his work. This time, I had him paint my 2 level deck, do some siding on the 3 season porch, paint my garage door and haul away a lot of junk from my garage. He charged a comparable amount to other estimates I got, but did some extras for free as well. He showed up on time, did an excellent job for the price quoted, cleaned up after himself and emailed me photos of the completed work. I was very happy with the quality of what he did, the amount of time it took, and the whole process. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Painted my deck, did some siding, cleaned my garage, other...

Category handyman service

06/17/2013

Daniel C.

Came to house, seemed very nice while discussing idea of what we needed done. A week or so later we talked on the phone and I was given a verbal estimate of $2,400.00 and I ask for a written estimate at this time. Waited a couple weeks for written estimate, then finally called. I was given a new verbal estimate of $3,200.00 and again I ask for a written estimate. After a couple more weeks of not getting a written estimate I gave up and chose a different contractor.

Description of Work
drywall and insulation

Category woodworking

I don't know who [edited out member name] is and i have never been to [address removed] to estimate any work.

06/11/2013

Renate C.

Great handymen. Easy going guys with much experience. Answer calls promptly and are just as prompt in getting an estimate for you. Work completed in timely manner. Good clean up at days end and on job completion. No loud music while working (that is so annoying when workers do that). Trust worthy. Gave them a key to my house when I needed to be away for a few days. I felt the cost was very reasonable. I'll continue to call them for all of my handymen needs.

Description of Work
Most recent work was replacing my basement windows. Over the past 5 years I have had them do a number of jobs in my home. Including: tear down old deck and build new one; reshingle my roof; tape and plaster drywall; interior painting; install new kitchen and bathroom flooring; lay carpet; replace outdoor light fixtures; replaced toilet, vanity and shower stall.

03/03/2013

Jill J.

Galen completed the work on time, was reliable and friendly...prices are a good value.

Description of Work
Snow removal.

Category snow removal

12/28/2012

Chris H.

Galen arrived on time and built a work bench for his reloading equipment in a day that my husband has been waiting on others to build for 6 mo- 1 yr. We went on Angie's after we've waited so long for others to come and we found Galen. He came over and discussed what my husband was wanting and gave him a quote on price and in 1 day it was done, we should've been on Angie's sooner. Thanks Galen!

Description of Work
Made a work bench

10/15/2012

Jon R.

Galen did a wonderful job in building me a chase for some new duct work as well as insulating a crawl space and sheet rocking repair. He is a all around handy man so I think I found my go to guy on jobs out of my league.. Very fair priceing and he came up with alot of extra ideas for me which I think is great. If you need some work done he is a guy you can count on. A+++++++++++++++++ service

Description of Work
I needed someone to build a chase and do some sheet rocking and insulation on a recent home improvement project

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking

09/06/2011

Rhonda F.

They were very busy with other jobs, but luckily were able to squeeze me in right away. They were very friendly, worked quickly, yet efficiently and came in at the estimated amount. They kept me involved with the process. There was even a small leak the next day and Galen came the day after being called to fix it. Will be using them again for other house projects that my husband keeps saying he'll get to!

Description of Work
Added a shower to our existing bathtub. We had already installed the shower surround so Galen and Tim just did the plumbing/hardware work.

Category handyman service, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling

05/18/2011

Keith H.

Quality of work and professionalism are excellent. They are staining and varnishing interior doors and trim too and have been very helpful with ideas to improve the rooms. They always check to make sure that they're doing things as per our spec and have even stayed during the evening to try to get the project done in a reasonable amount of time. They've also helped me find glitches with other contractors' work and fixed those while they were waiting for paint or sheet rock mud to dry (instead of just taking off for lunch or leaving for the day). Very friendly guys who seem to care a lot about the quality of the work. Galen and I talked and we both agree that quality builds relationships and repeat customers. As far as prices go, since they're subcontractors, I can't really separate out their cost at this time. I will definitely use these guys again if the need arises. Tidy Clean subcontractor on this project did the sheetrock work and re-set the electrical outlets too far into the wall to use the cover plates. I called Galen on Memorial Day to see if he could come out during the week and fix them. He came out that day - his holiday off work! - after stopping to pick up spacers and screws. He didn't need to do that, but wanted it taken care of. How many contractors do you know that will give up a holiday morning off to do domething like this, and drive in from a neighboring town besides? I don't know of any other who would.

Description of Work
Galen and Tim are subcontracting with Tidy Clean to do sheetrock, painting, trim, and other work on my house.

Category drywall, home builders, woodworking, interior painters

B&H Painting

Family owned and operated. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, including faux painting! We can also handle your drywall repairs to complete the finished look. All work is completed in a timely and professional manner, customer satisfaction is our specialty!

Great Lakes Home Renovations

Great Lakes Home Renovations has been exceeding the expectations of homeowners in the Twin Cities and beyond since 1995. We specialize in bathroom remodeling. Of course, we also love visiting your project; in-home inspections and design consultations are always free. All of the products we feature come with a lifetime warranty, are low maintenance and easy to clean. We won't install anything in your home we wouldn't put on our own home. In Bathroom Remodeling, we feature solid-surface products by Re-Bath and Onyx (NO MORE GROUT) that are easy-to-clean, low maintenance, fit into most budgets and come with Lifetime Warranties. We take pride in doing the job right. In bathrooms, we don't just cover up the problem of an old tub or shower, but replace it. We not only have our own employees that do the installations but also pull permits, get inspections and even offer financing options. On all projects, we offer a wide variety of colors and style options to fit virtually every style. You can rest easy knowing your project is done right and materials are guaranteed for life!

Offers by Great Lakes Home Renovations on Angi
    Direct Fast Painting

Painting / interior/exterior/remodeling /Commercial/Residential

Award 2022

Yes ask for details

Full service handyman improvements and repairs for your home, apartment, business.