When figuring your cost to replace a garbage disposal, you’ll need to factor in the price of the unit itself, plus the labor required to install it. This guide covers the different options and considerations for disposal replacement cost.
Get matched with top small appliance repair services in Eden Prairie, MN
There are 40 highly-rated local small appliance repair services.
Recent Small Appliance Repair Reviews in Eden Prairie
- Irish Appliance Repair Guys IncIt went fantastic. Paul came out look at all three machines and help us make good decisions with regards to the work needed to be done. He then completed the work the same day and everything is working great. Highly recommend these guys.
- Irish Appliance Repair Guys IncQuick response to our inquiry and came out right away. Figured out the issue and thoroughly explained the problem and solution to us. Was back as soon as the part came in and and had it working in minutes. It was an overall great experience.
- Irish Appliance Repair Guys IncPaul called me back promptly upon my request for the service of two ice machines. He explained pricing and was able to come out the following day. He was on time and called 15 minutes prior to arrival. After determining what was wrong with one of the ice machines and explaining the cost for a replacement, he was able to locate the replacement, drove to pick it up, and promptly returned and installed it. It is now working great! The other ice machine was "an easy fix" and he didn't charge us for the labor to repair it. That machine is also working great. Paul was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I highly recommend his services
- Randy's ElectricDale called before he came, showed up exactly when he said he would, and took care of replacing the motor on the fan. He was very easy to talk to, conscientious about the area he was working in ( put down drop cloth), and finished the job in a short period of time. I would most definitely use Randy's again and I would recommend Dale highly
- Randy's ElectricService was prompt, professional and clean. The electrician was efficient and personable. The only shock was the total cost of the work, which was simply more than I had expected and hoped it would be. Still, the work needed to be done and was done well. I would use Randy's Electric again.
- Randy's ElectricJoe and Joel did a great job. They arrived on time, worked quickly, kept me informed, and cleaned up. I didn't realize how expensive electrical work was, so was glad I had Angie's list to help with that.
- Randy's ElectricPurchased $200 worth of service for $89 several days ago. Requested availability on Tues 3/25/14. Was contacted on previous day with phone reminder for service visit. Was contacted 1/2 hour prior to technician arriving at residence. Technician was professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. Reviewed electrical problem and was presented with fixed price list for various services. Determined that I needed a single circuit diagnosis and approved that process. Tech quickly determined that one circuit was overloaded with microwave, lights and outlets. Decided to run separate dedicated line for microwave. Tech was quick and neat in running the extra wiring and installation. Explained process and timetable as the morning progressed. Tested circuit and completed paperwork in efficient and professional manner. Explained options for future work. Technician's name is David. Overall very satisfied and happy with transaction and impressed with the service experience from Randy's Electric
- Weld & Sons PlumbingKent called 30 min before arriving so I could put the dogs downstairs. Arrived on time, did quality work and did it quickly. Kent let me ask a bunch of questions and answered them all with professionalism and patience. If/when I need work done in the future, I will call Weld & Sons. I highly recommend
- SERVICE MATTERS Heating & Air & Appliance Repair LLCDan did a great job on ordering parts & installing as soon as possible due to house closing date
- Weld & Sons PlumbingGreat! They coordinated with the city to turn off the water, showed up on time, did the job quickly, high quality work, and left area tidy. We are very pleased!
Small Appliance Repair Services in Eden Prairie
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. Service charges apply.Recent Review:Bill was available while others were not. He quickly identified the problem and carried a replacement part in his vehicle. He replaced the part and the dryer works good as new. It took him only about 1/2 hour to make the repair. Thanks BillJOHN W. W.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mr. Handyman of SW Minneapolis and SW Suburbs where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. We are locally owned and operatedRecent Review:Great. Didn't have to wait weeks. I waisted weeks checking with Angi/HomeAdvisors sending me listings of companies that were hundreds of miles away and not wanting to come all the way here to fix a couple of woodpecker holes. We did our own search and actually found who we used before and saved hundreds of dollars. Really disappointed in what happened to Angies ListCarol Hinz K.
- Business Description:We are a Family Run Plumbing Business. Dana: Master Plumber; Jake: Master Plumber; Joel: Apprentice Plumber; Tanner: Apprentice Plumber Kathy: Office.Recent Review:The plumber was very thorough and polite. He completed the work quickly and left the worksite clean. Once he was done, he explained what he did and how to maintain it. The price was very fair and I would hire Dana Hoagland Plumbing again without hesitation. He also practiced excellent social distancing, wore a mask, and put on new gloves when he was done and needed to exchange paper workAnthony G.
- Business Description:Thomas Service Company was established in 1947 by Mike Thomas offering both appliance sales & repair. The business grew when Jim Thomas took over the service portion of the company. His attention to detail and care for customer’s home started a loyal following. Many of the most prestigious appliance brands in the industry have contracted with us to represent them as a Certified Service. All of our technicians are factory-trained and authorized. In order to stay current with cutting edge techn..
- Business Description:StrongHammer Appliance Repair - PERSONALIZED SERVICE AT AN AFFORDABLE RATE. We charge $88 diagnostic fee (Normal service area) but it is only charged if the repair is declined. We will Always: Treat you the way you would treat you. Set a specific appointment time - No waiting in a 4-8 hour time window. Wear booties on on our shoes to keep the outside, outside. Protect your floors if we need to remove an appliance. Clean up. Be glad to answer any question you might have. Give you a fair and ho..Recent Review:They* saved me money and frustration by recommending "replace because not worth repairing" - with out a service call ! ! ! Dialogue was by texting! ! ! <<< Fantastic - Amazing - Wonderful >>> Problem was not heat items despite control panel, lights, turntable all work fine. *Mandy texted me promptly in response to the message I left. She requested specifics about the problem, the make & model, age, etc. She said repair would likely cost more than replace, but she would check with owner, Michael Ude. I responded that I always tried to repair rather than "toss", which we do to much of in our society - she agreed that we "toss" too much. She checked with Mr. Ude and texted back that cost could run $450-$550 and similar new available for $250 - $400. And, given it is 13 years old, even after repair it's life is limited. How unusual and refreshing - - helpful, convenient communication, honest, friendly, ...... I will use them in future when I need assistance and I recommend you try themKEN J.
- Business Description:WE WANT TO BE YOUR SERVICE HERO! If you’ve come this far, you’re likely wondering: are these guys for real? “Hero” seems like a rather lofty (even arrogant) thing to call yourself. We’re just a repair service, right? But you and I both know that when your stuff is broken your world is not right. You want it fixed. Now. You want it done right, so it will last. And it would be really nice if the repair guy was clean and courteous and professional, and well, nice. That’s us. We want to be the fo..Recent Review:It was extremely unfortunate that the triage person answering the phones was so clueless and unhelpful. When someone came out to look at our oven which wasn't functioning, the tech told us to first try cleaning the oven and then he could advise us on possibly replacing parts IF the cleaning didn't work. We paid him a full >$100 trip charge. After cleaning the oven, it worked fine, and the tech didn't need to come at all to tell us to try cleaning it first, as this advice could have been given by phone. Similarly, we had a leaking dishwasher that needed a part replaced which the tech was able to diagnose WITHOUT seeing the dishwasher, however he came over, diagnosed the problem with >$100 trip charge without even needing to look at the dishwasher and then we had to pay for a separate visit to replace the malfunctioning part of the dishwasher. We even had a photo of the dishwasher part that was leaking, but the person answering the phone said the diagnostic trip was a necessity, even though it was completely unnecessary for this knowledgeable tech and everything could have been done by phone. I found that Paul was a pleasure to work with, however Omega charged us >$200 in unnecessary trip charges due to the ignorance of their answering service, so we will never be able to use them againNadia M.
- Business Description:The husband-and-wife team behind Anderson's Mechanical Services LLC thinks HVAC repairs should be stress-free. That's why they've stocked their company with professional technicians who are fluent in all things maintenance, whether that's an office duct in need of cleaning or a chimney outside of Dick Van Dyke's sweeping route. To keep up with Minnesota's frigid winters, they regularly install cost-effective heating systems, can also make house calls to repair appliances including refrigerato..Recent Review:It was a fail. I called to get an estimate and was ghosted. I guess they are not looking for business.HARRIETT V.
- Business Description:Because A.C. Carlson is family owned and community based, they gladly serve you and the greater community. You can have peace of mind and trust when you visit or telephone A.C. Carlson, knowing you will receive prompt and professional assistance, delivery, installation and serviceRecent Review:Very well. From our 1st visit with Matt it was clear that his goal was to find us a refrigerator that would be a dependable resource for our needs. Kind of cool that he let us vent about our experience with our current fridge, then affirmed our choice of the Cafe model. Nice to deal with a person who listens first, then offers suggestions. The follow through was even better, as Dave, who may even own the store, called to advise about delivery availability and confirmed our time. On delivery day 2 men arrived 1 minute early, took a look at our site, and went to work. Neat, clean, no nonsense, 3/4 hour included delivery, takeaway of our old unit, hook-up water, and demonstration of the features. Impressive operation, great follow through. We’re impressed Pat and DaDAN T.
- Business Description:Irish Appliance Repair Guys Inc is a local business in Shakopee MN and Hutchinson MN. We offer repair and sales of all leading makes and models, including built in appliances. To schedule an appointment for REPAIRS please call: 612-398-6892. We rely so much on appliances to make our lives comfortable. Therefore, when appliances break down, it is not just a minor disruption, but also a major inconvenience. Irish Appliance Repair Guys is an appliance repair company that knows how significant i..Recent Review:To say I was in panic mode is a huge understatement. My side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, both which were filled to the max, went out. Time was of the essence. Yet, when I called other companies, it was days and, in some cases, weeks before they could come look at it. Then l called lrish Appliance. Paul is the owner of the company. He patiently listened and bent over backwards to accommodate me. He told me that he could come that same afternoon. He provided me a short window of time and was courteous enough to call me and let me know when he was 10 minutes away. He diagnosed the problem immediately and fixed it in rapid time. Not only is he a young, new business owner, he is very professional, conscientious and extremely passionate about his profession and his company. I cannot even remember the last time I had customer service of this degree. This was an absolutely wonderful experience. Not only did I get my refrigerator fixed with such ease, but by the time he left, my panic mode was over!Linda N.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated 40 years. We provide free estimates on remodeling projects and reasonable rates for service work. Since the company's inception it has always been our desire to guarantee your peace of mind. We want to provide you with the same: reliable service, experienced technicians, and promise of quality that our clients have expected for 40 yearsRecent Review:It was a wonderful service. They came out on time and did the job quickly. When the work was done i notice that 1 faucet has a little bit of drip, they sent someone back to repeat the service and did a follow upWayne S.
Deals in Eden Prairie for Small Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful small appliance repair service articles
If your dishwasher won’t drain, there are several factors at play. Whether it’s a clog formed by grease or food debris, a blocked drain basket, build-up at the bottom of the dishwasher—find out the most common reasons your dishwasher is holding water.
If you’ve got a short circuit for tripped breakers, you’re not alone. There’s nothing more frustrating than appliances that trip breakers, causing you to lose power. Learn which appliances are prone to tripping and what you can do about it.
Find small appliance repair services in
- Saint Louis Park
- Golden Valley
- Spring Park
- Long Lake
- New Hope
small appliance repair services in Eden Prairie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing225 County Road 81 2nd floor
- A C Carlson8901 Bass Lake Rd
- A People ServicePO Box 490774
- A. C. D. C. Penn Electric Motor Service2515 W Broadway Ave
- a1 appliance minnesota1064 payne ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Ace Handyman Services Twin Cities6224 Halifax Ave. South
- Affordable Marktag Home Appliance Repair Inc1020 E 146th St Ste 102
- Air Mechanical Inc16411 Aberdeen St NE
Ham Lake, Minnesota
- Al's Check Cashing1434 93rd Ln NE
- Al's Vacuum & Janitorial Supply9517 Lyndale Ave S
- All American Appliance Repair125 3rd St NW
- all appliance installation pluspo box 166
- ALL IN ONE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE12309 MICHELLE CR
- Altemp Mechanical Inc402 E Broadway Mall of America
- AMA SERVICES3639 CUNEEN TRL
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Anderson Vacuum Inc942 S Robert St
St Paul, Minnesota
- Andersons Mechanical Service LLC3954 Wildwood Dr NE
- Appliance Care1100 167th Ave NE
- Appliance Express6532 16th ave s
- Appliance Repair MPLS2131 Grand St NE
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- CADY HANDYMAN SERVICES820 Decatur Avenue North
- Center Point Plumbing20129 Wolverine st nw
Elk River, Minnesota
- CenterPoint Energy Home Service Plus505 Nicollet Mall
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Basement Systems54004 Loren Dr
- Complete Installation Services IncPO box 44652
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Crud servicep o box 16070
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- D & T Appliance Service Co1216 5th St S
- Dana Hoagland Plumbing Inc410 Regency Ln W
- DD's Appliance Repair500 E 36TH ST
- Direct Home Appliance Service5508 Vernon Avenue
- Do All Home Repair6402 Nicollet Avenue
- D & T Appliance Service Co
- GE Factory Service5951 Clearwater Drive
- GE Factory Service1301 Corporate Center Drive
- GE Factory Service332 Minnesota Street
St. Paul, Minnesota
- GE Factory Service3 Capital Drive
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- GE Factory Service2025 49th Avenue North
- GE Factory Service5353 Gamble Drive
St.louis Park, Minnesota
- GoTech Appliance Repairs In Edmonton2400 N 2nd St
- Gratz Sewing10100 6th Ave N #123
- GE Factory Service
- HAND-E-MAN NOW1921 W Burnsville Pkwy Apt 304
- HandyQuick MN LLC1800 Wooddale Drive 100A
- Hart's Heating & Refrigeration1105 Canoga Park Dr
- HAUS RENOVATIONS7529 ALDRICH AVE S
- Hero Plumbing, Heating & Cooling3110 N Washington Ave # 100
- Huff Building Co4312 1st Ave S
- HAND-E-MAN NOW
- Kes Equipment & Sales, INC32108 Dahomey Ave
- Kes Equipment & Sales, INC
- M-1 maintenance8039 Harkness Rd S
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
- M. Winslow Services2097 Sherwood Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- MAK Daddy Professional Services Inc2820 135th Ave NW
- Markham Maintenance Co, LLC12781 84th Ave N
- Menards- Red Wing320 Tyler Rd S
Red Wing, Minnesota
- Minneapolis Appliance Repair Pros2751 Hennepin Ave #287
- Minnesota Comfort Homes5780 Village Trl
- Mr Handyman of SW Minneapolis & SW Suburbs 2355 Louisiana Avenue N Suite 1
Golden Valley, Minnesota
- My Dad's Handyman177 W. Lake St.
- My Plumber Inc18948 Radford St
- M-1 maintenance
- National Mechanical SolutionsP.O.box 406
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Nerdy Concepts1804 13th Street West
- Norblom Plumbing1465 Selby Ave
St. Paul, Minnesota
- North Central Plumbing Inc28177 146th St NW
- Northland Crane Service30121 136th St
- National Mechanical Solutions
- Randy's Electric8557 Wyoming Ave N
- Rapid Appliance Repair of Plymouth3500 Vicksburg Ln N #400-114
- Remodel Card2575 Fairview Ave N 250
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Republic Homes2505 Cheyenne Cr
- Rogness Service Sales & Parts1200 Mainstreet
- Ron's Mechanical Inc2026 Colburn Drive
- Randy's Electric