Please see: https://www.psinergytech.com/covid-19-protocols/

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Psinergy TechWarrior St Paul

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2010

93 Little Canada Rd W Suite 100

Saint Paul, MN 55117

Psinergy TechWarrior St. Paul is a computer repair businesses specializing in the needs of individuals and small, local businesses. Our focus is on repairing, when it makes sense, instead of contributing more toxic waste to landfills. Our Philosophy: "Just like the human being, computers need things like wellness checks (tune-ups), a strong immune system (up-to-date anti-virus software), and de-stressing routines (defragging). When things go awry, you want someone who specializes in bringing it back to optimal health.''...

04/04/2022

Bonnie S.

ANDRE, AS ALWAYS, WAS SO PLEASANT AND COURTEOUS AND QUICKLY HELPFUL TO THIS COMPUTER-ILLITERATE LONG-TIME CUSTOMER! HE FIGURED OUT WITHIN MINUTES THAT THE PROBLEM WAS MY HAVING HAD TO INCREASE VISIBILITY BY INCREASING ZOOM TO 125%. WHEN WE REDUCED IT TO 100%, THE "CANCEL" BUTTON SUDDENLY APPEARED, AND SO DID THE SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM. I LOVE ANDRE. HE NEVER MAKES ME FEEL STUPID AND HIS VAST IT KNOWLEGE MAKES HIM WORTH HIS WEIGHT IN GOLD.

Description of Work
HELP IN FIGURIING OUT HOW TO CANCEL A PATREON SUBSCRIPTION

Category computer repair

Thank you for the review! We love our clients and strive to meet them where they are at. Websites aren't always optimized for ease of viewing and use, especially when zooming is involved. This can be a headache for anyone. We plan to be around for a long time to come, so feel free to call when you need us.

03/14/2022

Sheryl L.

Work went seamlessly, as usual. I have been a customer for years and can always count on quick, reliable, affordable service from Psinergy.

Description of Work
Needed some virus work done & printer/scanner re-added.

Category computer repair

Thank you for the great review! We love getting to know our clients and they truly are the reason we keep doing this! We always look forward to working with you!

12/28/2021

Griffin H.

My 2012 Lenovo screen froze, so I brought it to Andre at Psinergy Tech in Little Canada, who has rescued me before. Within 3 days, he had located the problem, fixed it, and had my computer ready for pickup. As always, he was very friendly and skilled, patiently and thoroughly explaining the whole process to me. He also sent repair progress updates throughout the repair. I will soon be upgrading my computer, and I will definitely go to him for the best replacement!

Description of Work
Computer screen froze

Category computer repair

Thank you for the great review! Computer issues have been on the rise lately and Windows 10 and 11 have not been making things easier. We look forward to working with you again.

09/03/2021

Alberta Lee O.

Fabulous results. My computer is now just like new! I would never think of going elsewhere because Psinergy Tech is the best there can be.

Description of Work
PC overhaul

Category computer repair

Thanks for the review!!! A tune-up can go a long way in keeping your computer running optimally. We are proud to be your go-to place!

08/19/2021

Jackie F.

When my portable hard drive wouldn't start, I brought it to Psinergy Tech. They were able to check it right away and give me some options for getting the info on the drive. Luckily the first option worked and I was able to retrieve the photos with the immense help of Andre.

Description of Work
My portable hard drive failed

Category computer repair

Thank you for the great review! We always enjoy working with you (as with all our clients). We are always happy to help!

11/03/2020

fred K.

Everything went well. Andre was easy to work with and kept me updated during the repair.

Description of Work
computer repair

Category computer repair

Thanks for the review! I'm glad we were able to help get things back up and running.

10/05/2020

michele R.

Andre' is brilliant! Very deep in technology wisdom, great customer service and fair pricing. Wonderful problems solving, stays very current on new hardware and software.

Description of Work
Computer repair and update

Category computer repair

Thanks for the great review! It's a lot to keep up with, but it's worth it to be able to help people with their computer needs.

10/02/2020

Margaret M.

It doesn't matter what computer issue I have, Andre is able to fix/repair it. He is pleasant to work with and very smart with all software/hardware issues. I highly recommend him for all of your computer needs.

Description of Work
Various items.

Category computer repair

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we can continue to assist with your computer needs.

08/11/2020

Carla J.

Andre gave excellent advice in purchasing a new computer. The computer he recommended (Inspiron) was far better suited to my needs, more durable, and far less expensive than the one I was considering. He was able to recover all the information from the hard drive of the old computer and cared for issues that came up over time due to the change in systems without further charge. He has been very profession and very pleasant to work with and has given advice on multiple smaller questions as well. I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Information from old computer to new computer after old died

Category computer repair

Thanks for the review! Purchasing a new computer can be a confusing and overwhelming task. I'm glad we were able to help!

08/05/2020

Anna D.

Andre as always was patient, prompt and perceptive. Perceptive with his accurate diagnosis, prompt with a quick response, and patient with follow up emails and phone calls when this customer did not make a timely decision on how his recommendations. Loved having an appointment window during these times of social distancing.

Description of Work
Replace computer case.

Category computer repair

Thank you for the review! We understand that everyone has a lot on their plates right now. We strive to provide the type of service we would like to receive. We're glad we could help.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    A Tech Solution

A Tech Solution is located in Atlanta, GA. They provide remote and onsite IT / Network support services for both residential and commercial clients all over the nation. Their rate is listed below, all services are billed in 30-minute increments. For onsite visits, there is a $90.00 trip fee $180.00 per hour rate for IT and Network support services

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Onsite & Bring-To-Us Computer Pc Repair & OS Support, Virus Removal, Malware Removal, Spyware Removal, Pc Optimization, Pc Cleaning, Data Backup, Wifi Setup, Laptop Screen Replacement, Pc Hardware Upgrade, System Corruption Repair, OS Reinstall, Software Installs, & Data Recovery

Mac Repairs