Please see: https://www.psinergytech.com/covid-19-protocols/

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Psinergy TechWarrior St Paul

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2010

93 Little Canada Rd W Suite 100

Saint Paul, MN 55117

Psinergy TechWarrior St. Paul is a computer repair businesses specializing in the needs of individuals and small, local businesses. Our focus is on repairing, when it makes sense, instead of contributing more toxic waste to landfills. Our Philosophy: "Just like the human being, computers need things like wellness checks (tune-ups), a strong immune system (up-to-date anti-virus software), and de-stressing routines (defragging). When things go awry, you want someone who specializes in bringing it back to optimal health.''...

04/04/2022

Bonnie S.

ANDRE, AS ALWAYS, WAS SO PLEASANT AND COURTEOUS AND QUICKLY HELPFUL TO THIS COMPUTER-ILLITERATE LONG-TIME CUSTOMER! HE FIGURED OUT WITHIN MINUTES THAT THE PROBLEM WAS MY HAVING HAD TO INCREASE VISIBILITY BY INCREASING ZOOM TO 125%. WHEN WE REDUCED IT TO 100%, THE "CANCEL" BUTTON SUDDENLY APPEARED, AND SO DID THE SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM. I LOVE ANDRE. HE NEVER MAKES ME FEEL STUPID AND HIS VAST IT KNOWLEGE MAKES HIM WORTH HIS WEIGHT IN GOLD.

Description of Work
HELP IN FIGURIING OUT HOW TO CANCEL A PATREON SUBSCRIPTION

Category computer repair

Thank you for the review! We love our clients and strive to meet them where they are at. Websites aren't always optimized for ease of viewing and use, especially when zooming is involved. This can be a headache for anyone. We plan to be around for a long time to come, so feel free to call when you need us.

03/14/2022

Sheryl L.

Work went seamlessly, as usual. I have been a customer for years and can always count on quick, reliable, affordable service from Psinergy.

Description of Work
Needed some virus work done & printer/scanner re-added.

Category computer repair

Thank you for the great review! We love getting to know our clients and they truly are the reason we keep doing this! We always look forward to working with you!

12/28/2021

Griffin H.

My 2012 Lenovo screen froze, so I brought it to Andre at Psinergy Tech in Little Canada, who has rescued me before. Within 3 days, he had located the problem, fixed it, and had my computer ready for pickup. As always, he was very friendly and skilled, patiently and thoroughly explaining the whole process to me. He also sent repair progress updates throughout the repair. I will soon be upgrading my computer, and I will definitely go to him for the best replacement!

Description of Work
Computer screen froze

Category computer repair

Thank you for the great review! Computer issues have been on the rise lately and Windows 10 and 11 have not been making things easier. We look forward to working with you again.

09/03/2021

Alberta Lee O.

Fabulous results. My computer is now just like new! I would never think of going elsewhere because Psinergy Tech is the best there can be.

Description of Work
PC overhaul

Category computer repair

Thanks for the review!!! A tune-up can go a long way in keeping your computer running optimally. We are proud to be your go-to place!

08/19/2021

Joe F.

When my portable hard drive wouldn't start, I brought it to Psinergy Tech. They were able to check it right away and give me some options for getting the info on the drive. Luckily the first option worked and I was able to retrieve the photos with the immense help of Andre.

Description of Work
My portable hard drive failed

Category computer repair

Thank you for the great review! We always enjoy working with you (as with all our clients). We are always happy to help!

11/03/2020

fred K.

Everything went well. Andre was easy to work with and kept me updated during the repair.

Description of Work
computer repair

Category computer repair

Thanks for the review! I'm glad we were able to help get things back up and running.

10/05/2020

michele R.

Andre' is brilliant! Very deep in technology wisdom, great customer service and fair pricing. Wonderful problems solving, stays very current on new hardware and software.

Description of Work
Computer repair and update

Category computer repair

Thanks for the great review! It's a lot to keep up with, but it's worth it to be able to help people with their computer needs.

10/02/2020

Margaret M.

It doesn't matter what computer issue I have, Andre is able to fix/repair it. He is pleasant to work with and very smart with all software/hardware issues. I highly recommend him for all of your computer needs.

Description of Work
Various items.

Category computer repair

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we can continue to assist with your computer needs.

08/11/2020

Carla J.

Andre gave excellent advice in purchasing a new computer. The computer he recommended (Inspiron) was far better suited to my needs, more durable, and far less expensive than the one I was considering. He was able to recover all the information from the hard drive of the old computer and cared for issues that came up over time due to the change in systems without further charge. He has been very profession and very pleasant to work with and has given advice on multiple smaller questions as well. I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Information from old computer to new computer after old died

Category computer repair

Thanks for the review! Purchasing a new computer can be a confusing and overwhelming task. I'm glad we were able to help!

08/05/2020

Anna D.

Andre as always was patient, prompt and perceptive. Perceptive with his accurate diagnosis, prompt with a quick response, and patient with follow up emails and phone calls when this customer did not make a timely decision on how his recommendations. Loved having an appointment window during these times of social distancing.

Description of Work
Replace computer case.

Category computer repair

Thank you for the review! We understand that everyone has a lot on their plates right now. We strive to provide the type of service we would like to receive. We're glad we could help.

04/24/2020

PATTY S.

I LOVE having my this whole visit done remotely! I could schedule the visit when it was convenient for me. I could go about my chores at home and got an email and phone call when it was all done. Much better than dropping off the computer and being without it for a much longer time until I can go pick it up. Recommend it if you can.

Description of Work
Tune up of my computer and add wireless printer

Category computer repair

Thank you for the review! We do our best to provide a computer service experience that works for you. We're glad we could help!

01/28/2019

Teri H.

It went beautifully. As soon as Andre saw the screen and he knew exactly what was wrong. He kept me up to date daily via email or phone. He fixed the problem and I couldn't be happier. If my computer has a problem, I will not hesitate to bring it to him for repair. If a friend of mine has a problem with their computer I will send them over to see Andre.

Description of Work
My computer totally froze with a blue screen from Microsoft saying something was wrong.

Category computer repair

Thanks for the fantastic review! We're happy that we could be of service. As a small local business, referrals are key!

12/28/2018

Cynthea G.

Had a laptop emergency 12/27/18 when I logged onto my laptop and found my Start menu and Taskbar had completely disappeared. Couldn't access my folders and files and opening a browser was nearly impossible. Hoping to solve the problem on my own, I Googled the problem, tried several of the suggested fixes and nothing worked. Made a call to Psinergy, Andre answered and said "Bring it in!" Their new office was minutes away. Within an hour, my start menu and taskbar were fully restored, my laptop optimized, useless apps eliminated and I was happily on my way. Love their new location - easy to get to and great parking right near the door. I've been going to Psinergy TechWarrior for a number of years and won't consider going anywhere else. Thank you for the great customer service!

Description of Work
Restore full functionality of laptop

Category computer repair

Thank you for the great review! We're loving our new office as well! I'm glad we can continue to be of service!

07/23/2018

GLORIA J.

My laptop is now running great on the current Windows release. I highly recommend taking your computer to Psinergy Tech and keep it working for you for years.

Description of Work
I needed help with a Windows 10 upgrade - it was complicated since I had neglected to run any updates for a long time

Category computer repair

Thank you for the amazing review!!! We take a holistic approach to computer repair, and strive to make the process as easy as possible. I'm glad we could be of service!

07/16/2018

Mary W.

Fine. See details in work needed to be done.

Description of Work
I have used Andre for years for my laptop issues. I've always been satisfied but never bothered with a review. In late May my laptop became dysfunctional as a result of Windows upgrades. Andre did an excellent job getting it back to life as well as quickly handling a few later issues remotely. A couple of times I have used another provider when it seems closer or quicker, but return to Psinergy for reliable service. I have confidence in the service, especially when it comes to security issues

Category computer repair

Thanks for the fantastic review! We're happy that we could be of service again. Updates can be an ongoing nightmare for many.

04/09/2018

Mike N.

If you want to go with the best, look no further that Psinergy TechWarrior for your computer needs. Even The Geek Squad sends work to Andre' that they are incapable of doing. Just like his partner in the holistic medicine business who does wonders with people's health, Andre' looks at your IT needs holistically and applies the correct remedy to your computer's needs, not just a parts replacer like so many other techs. Think of him more as an engineer than a a technician. Great people!

Description of Work
Diagnose and replace hard drive on laptop

01/02/2018

Martha B.

Service exceeded expectations. Andre listened carefully to what I needed and did an excellent job of making sure that my new computer was ready for me in a timely fashion. I lost no work time as I started to use my new computer. I am beyond happy with the results and will continue to go to Andre if/when further technical help is needed. Hooray!

Description of Work
Set up a new laptop. Migrate data from old laptop.

Category computer repair

Thanks for the fantastic review! We're happy that we could be of service. Computer Problems can definitely be a headache, but a new computer can be just as stressful. We do our best to ease the transition.

11/26/2017

Travis R.

I called Psinergy TechWarrior on a Sunday, and was absolutely thrilled when I found out they were open. This was huge for me as I work Mon-Sat and I need my computer for freelance videography. André listened thoroughly over the phone and gave me an idea of the potential problem, but said ultimately I should bring it in so he could run a diagnostic test, which would be waived if any repairs needed to be made. After a little over a day he called me and verified there was nothing wrong with my computer, and that it only needed a forced power reset. He ended up only charging me the diagnostic fee. For the amount of priceless information Psinergy kindly provided me on how to upkeep my computer, the diagnostic fee was close to nothing. Hopefully nothing goes wrong with my PC in the future, but if it does, I won't go anywhere else but Psinergy TechWarrior!

Description of Work
My desktop randomly PC had some display issues (no signal) and my desktop wouldn't turn off after I turned it on, even when I held the power button.

10/30/2017

Jill S.

Amazingly well. He impresses me every time I hve him hlep me. I have had half a dozen computer techies over the last few years and he is by far the best!

Description of Work
Andre set up a new computer and solved some problems on my old one as well.

08/03/2017

Mark V.

I dropped off the computer with Psinergy. Because I dropped it off, the diagnostic fee was only $25. They identified the problem as a bad power supply. The cost of a new power supply and installation was $106 including tax. Because I had the work done, they waived the $25 diagnostic fee. I dropped it off on Tuesday afternoon and picked it up Thursday afternoon. It works fine. The people were very friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
My desktop computer would not turn on.

07/21/2017

Bruce H.

I'm not a tech guy but that was no problem. They communicate effectively so it is easy to understand. Professional service within a quick time frame. These guys are great!

Description of Work
A program did not download correctly and I was unable to get it deleted. The laptop had also been getting slow.

Category computer repair

Thanks for the fantastic review, and we're very happy we could help!

05/18/2017

Mary L.

I read the reviews of several other sites and felt compelled to go to Psinergy Tech Warrior. I am so glad I did--I stopped by with my computer, Andre came out to meet me and discuss my computer issues--of which I was clueless. He got right on it and reassured me of each step he would be taking to make things right--and he did. Not only was the service very good, but it truly it was how I was treated, the environment was great. It made the whole tech experience so much more manageble. I felt myself simply getting calmer and knew I could trust that all would work out. Andre got the job done--he knows his stuff. I would not hesitate to go back again and have also told friends about my experience. Thank you Andre!

Description of Work
My computer was essentially non functional. I was a wreck and in the middle of a video job.

Category computer repair

Thanks for the fantastic review, and we're very happy we could help! Computer problems in general can be very stressful. We strive to make the process as straight-forward as possible and planned our office to be a relaxing and calming environment.

04/11/2017

PETER T.

my computer still had problems but I think they were related to the Microsoft Updates and once the updates were installed, the computer would work fine.

Description of Work
my samsung laptop computer would not boot up. Psinergy alerted me to the Microsoft Updates that were probably causing the problem.

Category computer repair

Thanks for the fantastic review! We're happy that we could be of service. Updates can be an ongoing nightmare for many. Our biggest recommendation is patience as they run. Of course, always feel free to call if issues are ongoing.

04/04/2017

Jennifer B.

First, I would give Psinergy an A plus if I could. As a consultant, everything I need was on my computer. They KNOW what they are doing and they know HOW to do it. A computer failure is much more than a technology issue and they get that. Although my drive was beyond fixing, I appreciated the professional, high quality, supportive environment. They quickly evaluated my situation and got back to me. I truly believe that you cannot go wrong with Psinergy!

Description of Work
My hard drive died last fall. Going through my tax records reminded me that I wanted to share my experience with Psinergy.

Category computer repair

Thanks for the fantastic review, and we're very happy we could help!

03/14/2017

Pat K.

Service was timely, professional and friendly

Description of Work
Andre fixed my sick computer