AJ Alberts Plumbing Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2005

A.J Alberts is a full service plumbing company and kitchen & bath showroom located in Woodbury Minnesota. Since, 1989 AJ Alberts has been a family operated and owned company serving the local metro area of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Our plumbers carry St. Paul Plumbing, Minneapolis Plumbing, and Minnesota Plumbing license cards, and are fully bonded, and insured. A.J. Alberts Plumbing works hard to maintain a full service plumbing showroom with name brand products such as TOTO, Delta, Brizo, Grohe, Blanco and more. At A.J. Alberts, you can purchase the highest quality products complete with installation, and receive the best warranty in the business. Contact us today for professional plumbing service at fair and reasonable rates(Angie's list customers receive an additional 5% off materials). We do both residential plumbing and commercial plumbing installations....

Done Right Carpet & Restoration

Done Right Carpet & Restoration

Call Us 24/7 at (612) 331-4454 For Immediate Response. No Matter the Size of the Water Damage Cleanup, We Have You Covered. We pride ourselves on our personal commitment to each and every client. When you call us, it’s like you called a family member because we treat every job like it was our own home or business.

04/28/2016

I found them on Angie's List and they have been awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used AJ Alberts Plumbing to fix my water softener and to remove extra pipes that someone had put in.

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

01/14/2016

Great Service, prices may be a little high based on my standards

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business. Jim A

11/08/2015

Perfect- shoes off- friendly. right to work with my concent. clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tail piece too short to reach- leaking severely.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thanks for the nice review. We appreciate you taking the time and your business. Happy Holidays, Jim Alberts

08/13/2015

The plumber was excellent. He was very personable and professional. He replaced the faucets in a matter of minutes. Nice guy!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two outside faucets.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your business. Jim Alberts

07/07/2015

I heard recommendations for AJ Alberts Plumbing on a radio station I listen to and called them after finding out we could not turn our sprinkler system on due to a cracked pipe. They came out and assessed the situation, gave me an estimate and proceeded to try to do the required work. They were able to replace the shut off in the house but had to order the correct vacuum breaker before completing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced shut off to sprinkler system, ordered and installed new vacuum breaker and replaced broken pipe.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thanks for the positive review, we appreciate your business. Jim A

Residential & commercial plumbing products and services, new construction & remodeling, countertop & countertop installations, and design services.

We offer all plumbing services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover