Omega Force Appliance Repair

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

WE WANT TO BE YOUR SERVICE HERO! If you’ve come this far, you’re likely wondering: are these guys for real? “Hero” seems like a rather lofty (even arrogant) thing to call yourself. We’re just a repair service, right? But you and I both know that when your stuff is broken your world is not right. You want it fixed. Now. You want it done right, so it will last. And it would be really nice if the repair guy was clean and courteous and professional, and well, nice. That’s us. We want to be the folks you call when anything breaks. The guys you want to recommend to all your friends. In fact, We promise to provide such an amazing and totally exceptional repair service experience that you may just want to break something on purpose. Just so we'll come back soon. There are five service heroes who combined have more than 30 years of experience. Phil, Delton, Todd, Mark, and Paul have worked for various service companies over the years and have come together to create one great force. With the factory training and experience we have, you are sure to have a great experience. Our goal is to run a business that is known for going above and beyond the usual to deliver the kind of service that our families would want to receive. We want to be known as the folks who do it right, and treat people right, every time. We want to be a Force for Good. Don’t settle for anything less than exceptional. Demand a Hero. -~Your Service Heroes...

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

A Service Provider's profile image

+12 more images

appliance repair202055305
We carry and Airsled on all our vehicles for moving heavy appliances. It allows one tech to move up to 900 pounds. The Airsled uses a blower like a hovercraft and allows the appliance to glide over the floor smoothly without damaging the floor. This saves our backs and saves customer money because they only need one tech instead of two to move heavy appliances.
Moving Heavy Appliances with Airsled project

appliance repair

202055305

appliance repair (46)small appliance repair (2)

02/23/2022

Ginna W.

Excellent service all around! Very prompt scheduling and repair for very reservable cost. Both technicians, Jared and Nate, were knowledgeable and polite. Small company that I will definitely use again.

Description of Work
repair dishwasher

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We will pass on your kind words to Nate and Jared.

12/16/2021

Sara V.

We thought our old upright freezer was a lost cause, but Omega Force came out and installed a part and it’s running like new again! The tech was super nice and very professional. Omega Force is excellent!

Description of Work
Repair an old freezer

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

12/16/2021

Erik F.

We were so impressed by Phil and the team - while our fridge was toast (they don’t make them like they used to), Phil was informative, clear and gave us the options clearly. In the end, we pulled the plug, but knew why and what the best options were.

Description of Work
Refridgerator

Andrea H.

The owner of this company went above and beyond helping our family. With our oven they ordered and put in our part quickly and efficiently, with our dryer. He was able to diagnose our dryer over a video that we sent him. He ordered the part and put it in. Our dishwasher had some broken clips, we sent him the model number and he had the parts shipped to our house and my husband was able to quickly fix. Above and Beyond, Knowledgable and Efficient, would recommend this company to everyone!

Description of Work
we have had a oven, dryer and dishwasher fixed

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

Fred M.

We noticed on a Saturday morning that our refrigerator had stopped cooling. Called and left a voice message at Omega Force. Sunday received a text message setting up a virtual video chat for noon on Monday with an Omega Master Technician. The technician was able to correctly diagnose the issue and contacted an Omega Force repair technician in the area. The technician (Nate) arrived around 2:00, replaced a defective control board in the refrigerator and by 2:30 the refrigerator was once again cooling. Nate was courteous, professional and personable. This is my second time using Omega Force to repair an appliance and I highly recommend contacting them for any appliance repair

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

Danielle B.

I text Phil and he immediately told me to send a pic and video of what was wrong. When I did, he told me how to fix it.

Description of Work
Dryer broken

Aimee L.

Omega Force was quick to come out and their technician was so professional and efficient. Sometimes having a worker in the house feels odd, but this experience was very comfortable due to the tech being very respectful and personable. I especially appreciated how he explained and showed me everything he was fixing - unlike many experiences where guys assume I (as a woman) "wouldn't understand or care". Their pricing was fair and we couldn't be happier with Omega Force's work! Highly recommend - we refer them to everyone we know because trustworthy, reliable companies like theirs are few and far between these days.

Description of Work
Freezer repair

Natalie M.

Phil came out to our home and looked at our washer that was broken. After finding out what was wrong with our washer he helped us evaluate the cost of the part and labor, the age of the washer and the cost of a new washer. We ended up buying a new washer. I appreciated Phil's honesty, he could have suggested we fix it and had a source of income if it broke again, instead he gave us our options and let us choose what was best for us! Thanks for being honest, reliable and responsive Omega Force Appliance repair!

Description of Work
We had our washer serviced

Angie L.

Excellent. The team of technicians who come out are always professional. They take the time to thoroughly listen to the problem and then do the investigate work to get to the root of the problem. We have hired them several times to come fix appliances for us, and we would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
These guys have come out to fix our fridge, dishwasher and our washing machine.

07/22/2021

Nadia M.

It was extremely unfortunate that the triage person answering the phones was so clueless and unhelpful. When someone came out to look at our oven which wasn't functioning, the tech told us to first try cleaning the oven and then he could advise us on possibly replacing parts IF the cleaning didn't work. We paid him a full >$100 trip charge. After cleaning the oven, it worked fine, and the tech didn't need to come at all to tell us to try cleaning it first, as this advice could have been given by phone. Similarly, we had a leaking dishwasher that needed a part replaced which the tech was able to diagnose WITHOUT seeing the dishwasher, however he came over, diagnosed the problem with >$100 trip charge without even needing to look at the dishwasher and then we had to pay for a separate visit to replace the malfunctioning part of the dishwasher. We even had a photo of the dishwasher part that was leaking, but the person answering the phone said the diagnostic trip was a necessity, even though it was completely unnecessary for this knowledgeable tech and everything could have been done by phone. I found that Paul was a pleasure to work with, however Omega charged us >$200 in unnecessary trip charges due to the ignorance of their answering service, so we will never be able to use them again.

Description of Work
dishwasher repair and oven repair

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

02/07/2021

Lee N.

The job went very well. Company came out and quickly assessed the issue and then ordered the parts. Parts were not local so they came in a week and they promptly installed the new parts.

Description of Work
Gas cooktop wasn’t working

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

01/31/2021

Tracy P.

Fantastic! We were able to schedule the same week and the service tech Paul was great - very professional and knowledgeable. Price was reasonable. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Wiring replaced in LG washer

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

01/29/2021

Diane B.

The service rep quickly diagnosed that the issue was an ignitor. It was fixed within about half an hour. Great job!! The service rep was very professional. Thanks

Description of Work
Myoven did not work

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

01/18/2021

Fred A.

It went really well. I used the Omega Force Appliance Repair company. Their repairman Seth was very knowledgeable with dishwasher problems, He had the parts on hand and he was able to make the repair right away. He did have to come back to adjust the float switch on the dishwasher. He didn't charge me for making the adjustment, and when I ran the dishwasher it ran like it did when it was new. I'm very pleased and would use them again. I highly recommend Omega Force Appliance Repair!!!

Description of Work
A repair to my dishwasher

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

12/31/2020

Tony C.

To start, Omega responded quickly to my quote request and we set up an appointment 2 days out. I thought that was amazing considering it was the holidays. The woman I spoke with on the phone was courteous and helpful. The technician Seth showed up and had our dishwasher up and running within a minute. He explained what had happened to it and how to troubleshoot it going forward. The door has a noncritical spring problem as well -- he researched parts for me and explained all costs involved if we decide to move forward with that repair. Seth was extremely knowledgeable and honest. I can't recommend Omega enough if you need a repair. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

12/23/2020

Barrie F.

The folks at Omega Force were outstanding and a real treat to work with. Starting with my initial call, my service request was handled very competently and carefully and I received what I needed, even though I wasn't exactly sure of what all I needed when I made the initial call. This professionalism extended to the actual service which was conducted by Seth in a very safe (COVID) and capable manner. He was so conscientious helpful and left my house having gotten our range back to "like new" with no mess or fuss. Thank you Seth! I will absolutely go back to Omega Force when I need service for my major appliances. They were that easy to work with and competent at all stages of the process.

Description of Work
Replacement of cracked oven top and one non-functioning burner

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

10/19/2020

George W.

Did not respond to my request for an estimate.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair.

Category appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

[Member Name Removed]; Can you please call us at 763-390-6267? I see you left this review on a Sunday. We are closed on Sundays except for a few hours. We cannot find your information anywhere. There is not a message on Angie's List. We checked all voicemails that were left over the weekend. I cannot find anything in our system with your name or address. Thanks; [Member Name Removed] Whiteford Owner of [Member Name Removed] Force Appliance Repair

09/29/2020

Timothy T.

Seth from Omega Force clearly was looking out for my best interest through his recommendations to repair or replace my refrigerator. He was completely trustworthy and my sense is that this is reflective of the ethic of the company. Highly recommended...

Description of Work
Evaluate frozen water line and ice maker cube re-freezing.

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/24/2020

Sheila K.

Problem diagnosed as needing a new control board for $650. The repair man never even pulled the oven out! I have the same oven down south and had the same problem. Repair man there spent time to check everything and found a tiny defective part and replaced it for $35. I paid $100 for a service call here for nothing!

Description of Work
Upper wall oven did not maintain temperature.

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

[Member Name Removed]; We had a tech out to your house on 9/23. Your complaint was that the upper oven on your Frigidaire electric Wall oven was not heating right. Our tech ran diagnostics on the oven and it did not have any error codes stored in the memory of the unit. He set the upper oven to 400 degrees and put a thermometer in the oven and watched it heat for 50 minutes. Temps in the unit were perfect the whole time he was at the house. The oven did not present any issues for us. We are not entirely certain what the unit needs as we didn't find anything wrong with it. The tech did mention that he suspects the oven relay board may be sporadically failing and it costs $576.45 to replace the circuit board. He recommended you don't do anything until there is a verified failure and we can be certain which part has failed. I would recommend getting a good oven thermometer and checking it after the unit is running for 20 minutes. If the temps are not right, please call again. We will rediagnose it for no charge. Thanks; Phillip Whiteford Owner of Omega Force Appliance Repair

09/06/2020

KRISTIN S.

Great service, professional company, easy to work with, prices were fair and they were very patient explaining everything to us. I'd highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
washer repair

Category small appliance repair, appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 09/06/2020

08/28/2020

Donna D.

Went great. Very helpful. Tech was very informative.

Description of Work
Refrigerator was leaking water

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/21/2020

Wendy W.

Outstanding - I was able to get an appointment quickly; my call was answered promptly; the technician was professional and complied with COVID requirements. My dryer was repaired the same day. I will definitely call again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Dryer repair.

Work Completed On 08/06/2020