Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Bloomington, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Bloomington
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncSummer and fall of 2017 was a crazy time to get outside work done. I had a fence installer lined up but needed a surveyor to find the property pins. Called 7 surveyors, Frank was one of two who called back and the most reasonably priced. He said I was 'on the list' but he was working several weeks out and to check back in a couple weeks. When I called back Frank had had an accident and was not working so the surveying was way behind, but his colleague Jeff found a date that fit my schedule and completed their work so my fence could be installed on time. This seems like a very lean operation but they delivered as promised read less
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingI submitted a request on a Saturday to a few places, and figured I'd have to wait until Monday to get some quotes for the work. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call less than an hour later from Mike, who is a surveyor at Brandt Engineering and Surveying. Throughout the entire process, Mike was great - from the very first (prompt!) initial contact he was communicative, polite, and professional. He explained to me the possible range of prices the service might cost so I wouldn't be surprised. We planned on it happening on a few different occasions until we got one where there was good weather. He did the job perfectly. I very much appreciate this level of service and was happy to be interacting with a thoroughly courteous and competent professional read less
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI did not have a deadline or a need to have this work completed quickly. Mr. Kemper kept in touch with me, notified me of any changes in the plans we had agreed upon and was very professional to work with. My recommendation would be if you have a survey need with a tight deadline, be sure to discuss your time frames when you have your initial discussions or meeting. I was pleased with his work and I would hire Mr. Kemper again read less
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESFrom the point of initial contact, scheduling was rapid and hassle free. The team who executed the job were fast, efficient and paid meticulous attention to detail. The final survey was hand delivered to my home by the business owner. Highly recommended.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThe surveyors were very professional, respectful and efficient in performing their job.The Certificate was sent in the time allotted, and was beautifully drawn.I am very impressed with the customer service provided by Mark Kemper, and would highly recommend his company.
- Bohlen Surveying & AssociatesTom O'Meara quickly returned my call and I sent him the details of what I wanted done. He recommended getting it done soon before all the trees and under brush start leafing out. On the specified day, the two person crew came out and arrived on time. They were very easy to work with and answered all my questions about how they where going to do the project. They first found all the original corner irons, If an iron was missing they would have replaced it with a new 18" iron with their Land Survey number on it. When I visually checked each corner, you could see the original iron they located. They also marked the corner with a wood lathe and florescent streamer. Next they proceed to mark the property line every 50' using a 10" landscape nail with a florescent streamer tied to the nail and a wood lathe that said "Point on Property". The next day. Tom O'Meara put together a document showing all the points marked on the property. Which was very helpful, because I can give this document to my neighbors for their review read less
- CARLEY-TORGERSEN, INC.DANA WAS VERY RESPONSIVE, ALWAYS CALLED OR E-MAILED WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD, ALWAYS RETURNED CALLS WITHIN A REASONABLE PERIOD OF TIME. HE WAS AGREEABLE ABOUT CHANGES IN THE SCOPE THAT OCCURRED WHILE WE WERE PLANNING THE PROJECT. HE ALSO PUT FORTH AN EXTRA EFFORT TO MEET OUR TIMELINE, AND DELIVERED THE PROJECT ON TIME read less
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncFrank was very easy to deal with and he offered the lowest bid. They scheduled the survey very quickly, showed up on time, found all the property markers and did a great job overall. Would recommend.
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncEverything went well. He was very responsive to my needs. He performed the service while I was not at home, but, at my request, he came back to explain what he had done.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark Kemper answered my general questions about the surveying process and my specific concerns about what I needed to know and why. Even though I stated up front that I was in no hurry to have the survey done, as I had no plans for an immediate sale or improvements, the contract was fulfilled in less than a month. Mr. Kemper kept me informed of when his crew would be here for the preliminary work and later for the staking. The property boundaries are marked with the standard iron stakes plus laths with streamers. As for the price, reading the AngiesList evaluations of the top four surveyors, I concluded that since I wanted as much documentation as possible, it was worthwhile to go with the value I wanted rather than the "low bid." I would definitely recommend Kemper and Associates, Inc unconditionally read less
Land Surveyors in Bloomington
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:I was simply looking for an educated opinion on potential sub-dividing a lot. I emailed the details of what I was looking to learn and got a response with appropriate info I was looking for free of charge.Bryan W.
- Business Description:Our contractors specialize in all your home improvement needs. (Roofing,siding,decks, drywall,whole home remodels.) We have quality contractors on staff to get your job done right and on time call us for free quote today read lessRecent Review:Unprofessionalism at a level I couldn’t have imagined. We were promised that our projects (new deck, floors & cabinets) would be finished by 10/31/18 and as of today 6 months later, we’re still sitting with unfinished projects, trash and debris all over our front and back yards, and work that may not even be up to code. We’ve had dozens of timelines and revised timelines that they’ve completely blown past and we have no idea if they’ll ever finish what they started. We’ve had to pour countless hours of our own time and thousands of our own funds to try to remedy what they’ve done and it will likely be more once this is all said and done. I wish I could go back in time and warn myself, but instead I’ll warn you read lessCaris L.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR SOME LAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY.Recent Review:Never got a response. Over a month I emailed and called.Lisa M.
- Business Description:Peer Engineering Inc. specializes in engineering an environmental consulting services to private and public clients for construction and redevelopment projects. Peer's goal is "to provide high quality and responsive services for each and every project undertaken." A proven track record in designing and delivering timely and cost effective solutions that ensure a successful completion of your project. Services include - - Environmental Site Assessments - Brownfields Development - Hazar.. read less
- Business Description:M&P Associates is a consulting firm owned and operated by experienced staff formerly of Metro Land Surveying and Engineering. Our approach is professional; from the initial site survey to the planning/engineering stage and right through construction administration. M&P Associates can provide the expertise and practical experience to get the job done right, on schedule, within budget parameters and with quality service. Our staff brings fresh ideas to projects, balanced with their knowledge an.. read lessRecent Review:Quality work and they marked the locations as requested.Thomas M.
- Business Description:Serving the Minneapolis Metro area and all surrounding counties. Van Neste Surveying is owned by Travis W. Van Neste. Licensed in Minnesota (P.S. #44109) and Michigan (P.S. #46695), Travis has over 20 years experience helping people with the surveying portion of their projects. We provide free estimates, so give us a call with advice on your next project. Visit us on the web at www.vannestesurveying.co read lessRecent Review:We found Mr. Van Neste to be polite, punctual and he delivered a high-quality product with a very short turnaround. I would definitely recommend Van Neste Surveying to others in the area. <br />Rachael S.
- Business Description:ALT #: 952-226-6991
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Additional e-mail: SteveSr@DirtWorksMn.comRecent Review:<p>Steve builds a very nice quality home for the money. He works with you and stays on schedule as long as he gets the info he needs to continue.</p> <p><br /></p> <p>Only thing may be that he is slow to get back to you once you have closed and need help. I would definitely use him in the future for custom home building.</p> <br / read lessKeith L.
- Business Description:Premier Land Surveying, LLC, is a family owned business, providing Professional Land Surveying services in the Greater Twin Cities Metropolitan Area. We are professionally licensed and insured, with over 30 years of experience. We provide quality land surveying services with added value utilizing modern surveying equipment and computer software read less
- Business Description:Surveying since 1999. Specializing in smaller jobs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Saint Louis Park
- Eden Prairie
- Apple Valley
- Prior Lake
- Golden Valley
- Mendota Heights
- West Saint Paul
- Falcon Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- South Saint Paul
land surveyors in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC416 7th St W
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC
- Dirtworks Inc.PO Box 169
- Dirtworks Inc.
- JJH Homes529 glendale street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- JJH Homes
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc9 West Division St
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota
- Webb Surveying LLC