Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Inver Grove Heights, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Inver Grove Heights
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncSummer and fall of 2017 was a crazy time to get outside work done. I had a fence installer lined up but needed a surveyor to find the property pins. Called 7 surveyors, Frank was one of two who called back and the most reasonably priced. He said I was 'on the list' but he was working several weeks out and to check back in a couple weeks. When I called back Frank had had an accident and was not working so the surveying was way behind, but his colleague Jeff found a date that fit my schedule and completed their work so my fence could be installed on time. This seems like a very lean operation but they delivered as promised
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingI submitted a request on a Saturday to a few places, and figured I'd have to wait until Monday to get some quotes for the work. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call less than an hour later from Mike, who is a surveyor at Brandt Engineering and Surveying. Throughout the entire process, Mike was great - from the very first (prompt!) initial contact he was communicative, polite, and professional. He explained to me the possible range of prices the service might cost so I wouldn't be surprised. We planned on it happening on a few different occasions until we got one where there was good weather. He did the job perfectly. I very much appreciate this level of service and was happy to be interacting with a thoroughly courteous and competent professional
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI did not have a deadline or a need to have this work completed quickly. Mr. Kemper kept in touch with me, notified me of any changes in the plans we had agreed upon and was very professional to work with. My recommendation would be if you have a survey need with a tight deadline, be sure to discuss your time frames when you have your initial discussions or meeting. I was pleased with his work and I would hire Mr. Kemper again
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThey were great! They were knowledgeable, my husband was able to have a good conversation with them about the scope of the project.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThis was a surprisingly easy process. After the initial call, Kemper & Associates sent some survey guys (The two Cody's, who were really, really nice guys) to do a preliminary check of my lot. A few days later they were back, at which time they finalized my property lines and marked them. Two days later I had a bunch of copies of certified blue-prints of my lot (complete with digital photos) for my records
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThe land surveyor crew came out and received the land survey the following week. Happy with the service.
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncEverything went smoothly. From the first point of contact my experience was nothing less than professional. They were courteous, prompt, and efficient, and the price was the lowest I found. On the day of the survey Frank's nephew showed up right on time and was done with my lot in under an hour. He brought me outside to show me where the pins were and he also marked the pins with flags. I no longer have any doubt where my lot lines are. I was also mailed a receipt and map of my lot within the week. I would highly recommend Frank and his team
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncThough we never actually saw Frank, he arrived the day we had agreed upon and completed all requested work at a very reasonable price.
- M & P AssociatesThey were very prompt and efficient. They did a good job of explaining things to me. They explained the changes that had occurred in the forty years it had been since my last survey. They came promptly and did their work promptly. They actually went up to the major thoroughfares and found the original survey markers "monuments". The report gives the size of the lot and the latitude and longitude lines of my property
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark Kemper was professional and helpful. I expressed interest in seeing how they did their work, and he always notified me when they were going to be on site. He was willing to satisfy my curiosity about how surveying worked, explaining how and why they did what they did. I found the whole thing very interesting. At the end, they placed the markers and showed me where they were and gave me several copies of the drawing of my property and the surrounding neighborhood. I highly recommend them
Land Surveyors in Inver Grove Heights
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:I was simply looking for an educated opinion on potential sub-dividing a lot. I emailed the details of what I was looking to learn and got a response with appropriate info I was looking for free of charge.Bryan W.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR SOME LAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY.Recent Review:Never got a response. Over a month I emailed and called.Lisa M.
- Business Description:Your backyard landscaping should be a retreat from those long days at work and enjoy the summer. Nothing is more relaxing than a landscape that says "welcome home". Have Bluhm Brothers Landscaping complete that paver driveway or other landscaping projects you have been putting off. Whether your front yard or backyard landscaping ideas are big or small, our landscape design team will assist you with the layout and placement of retaining walls, paver sidewalks, paver driveways, paver patios as..Recent Review:I have been a very loyal promoter of Bluhm brothers for over 20 years. They have done a number of jobs for us and I’ve recommended them to many people. I liked that they are family owned and had a very good work ethic and reasonably priced. But, no more. They play a good cop – bad cop routine that is basically dishonest. For the second time, the evening before a scheduled work project which was on a tight timeline, I got a text from a brother I had not dealt with who told me that their minimum charge for ANY service visit was $1500. As it turned out it took them less than 45 minutes to cut the cement. I think it should’ve cost me less than $100. I had to negotiate hard to pay just $750. These guys have changed unfortunately – and not for the better. Never againDavid P.
- Business Description:GJ Smith Excavators, has over 35 years of excavation experience in the Sherburne County area. We are a full service excavation company with many long established customer relationships. We offer a strong base of technical expertise along with uncompromising quality of service and competitive prices. We are experienced in both commercial and residential excavation work and have the equipment and materials to get the job done right the first time. Call today and see why we're the best Excavators
- Business Description:Premier Land Surveying, LLC, is a family owned business, providing Professional Land Surveying services in the Greater Twin Cities Metropolitan Area. We are professionally licensed and insured, with over 30 years of experience. We provide quality land surveying services with added value utilizing modern surveying equipment and computer software
- Business Description:Since 1995, Sibley Surveyors, Inc. has proudly been serving the State of Minnesota with prompt, thorough, and efficient land surveying services for both residential and commercial clients at affordable rates. Sibley Surveyors, Inc. offers a complete range of land surveying solutions including plats, staking for road construction, building permit preparation, and MUCH more. We focus on quality of work and providing detail-oriented solutions. Call Sibley Surveyors, Inc. TODAY for all of you..
- Business Description:JJH Homes is a high quality, dependable, honest, insured, and licensed builder and contractor. We specialize in customized service and core values are customer service, high quality work, and fair prices.
- Business Description:We are a different kind of Building Organization that offers everything from the very basic cleaning to high end construction including Fire Protection Services and everything In between with the focus being Quality, Service, and Safety. Our company Differs in the respect that half our company is owned by its employees and the majority of our proceeds goes towards a Non For Profit to help schools and more... Our team includes 50 plus members in the office, field, and partner network. ..
- Business Description:We are a Construction company we do a lot of heavy equipment operations. But we focus on home improvement or home building. We strive to do the best job possible and our work speaks for its self. Our customers are always repeat customers, when you decide to hire us we take your project as something personal to us and promise satisfaction. Give us a call at "763-923-9266" or thru our email address "J.Burrington@live.com" you will be glad you did
- Business Description:Peer Engineering Inc. specializes in engineering an environmental consulting services to private and public clients for construction and redevelopment projects. Peer's goal is "to provide high quality and responsive services for each and every project undertaken." A proven track record in designing and delivering timely and cost effective solutions that ensure a successful completion of your project. Services include - - Environmental Site Assessments - Brownfields Development - Hazar..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- South Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- West Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- St Paul
- Cottage Grove
- Apple Valley
- Little Canada
- Falcon Heights
- North Saint Paul
- Lake Elmo
land surveyors in Inver Grove Heights
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- JJH Homes529 glendale street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- JJH Homes
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- M & P Associates1440 Arcade St Ste I
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- M & P Associates
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc9 West Division St
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota
- Webb Surveying LLC