Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Edina, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Edina
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncSummer and fall of 2017 was a crazy time to get outside work done. I had a fence installer lined up but needed a surveyor to find the property pins. Called 7 surveyors, Frank was one of two who called back and the most reasonably priced. He said I was 'on the list' but he was working several weeks out and to check back in a couple weeks. When I called back Frank had had an accident and was not working so the surveying was way behind, but his colleague Jeff found a date that fit my schedule and completed their work so my fence could be installed on time. This seems like a very lean operation but they delivered as promised read less
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingI submitted a request on a Saturday to a few places, and figured I'd have to wait until Monday to get some quotes for the work. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call less than an hour later from Mike, who is a surveyor at Brandt Engineering and Surveying. Throughout the entire process, Mike was great - from the very first (prompt!) initial contact he was communicative, polite, and professional. He explained to me the possible range of prices the service might cost so I wouldn't be surprised. We planned on it happening on a few different occasions until we got one where there was good weather. He did the job perfectly. I very much appreciate this level of service and was happy to be interacting with a thoroughly courteous and competent professional read less
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI did not have a deadline or a need to have this work completed quickly. Mr. Kemper kept in touch with me, notified me of any changes in the plans we had agreed upon and was very professional to work with. My recommendation would be if you have a survey need with a tight deadline, be sure to discuss your time frames when you have your initial discussions or meeting. I was pleased with his work and I would hire Mr. Kemper again read less
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThis was a surprisingly easy process. After the initial call, Kemper & Associates sent some survey guys (The two Cody's, who were really, really nice guys) to do a preliminary check of my lot. A few days later they were back, at which time they finalized my property lines and marked them. Two days later I had a bunch of copies of certified blue-prints of my lot (complete with digital photos) for my records read less
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESOverall, things turned out very well. I was very pleased with our experience. Mark was very upfront.
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncI live in San Francisco. I own a property in Minneapolis and I have contractors ready to install a privacy fence on the north side of my house there today. The lot line is pretty obvious, but as the workers were unloading their truck this morning, the neighbor came out and started %#@$ about the fence and the lot line to my contractor. She went so far as to say she thinks my almost 100 year garage is also on her property. This neighbor is a young gal and my family owned the neighboring house that she purchased from us a year ago. I called Frank Cardarelle's office this morning from San Francisco and spoke with Jeff and yes, I was freaking out! There have been enough delays with this project due to rain. I told Jeff the entire story and within 30 minutes, he calls me back and tells he can be out to the property in Uptown THIS AFTERNOON! I couldn't believe it. Grant it, I'm sure they can't perform like that all the time, but he understood and sympathized with my plight. That really meant a lot to me. Jeff met with my contractor and the lot line is marked approximately 1 inch closer to my dwelling. Jeff, thank you again for such great service... You guys are the BEST! Hopefully, my neighbor will ultimately appreciate this beautiful, quality privacy fence read less
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMy experience with Kemper & Associates was wonderful from the start. Mark Kemper spent a lot of time on the phone with me when I called for an estimate explaining the survey process and answering all of me questions. I was not home when the actual site survey was done or when they came back to place new stakes along the property lines, but my mom was home and she said the individuals from Kemper & Associates were very professional and friendly and took time to answer questions she had. I had called Kemper & Associates based on Angie's List review and I am very glad I did read less
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThe land surveyor crew came out and received the land survey the following week. Happy with the service.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESCalled for an estimate and it was given the following day. When I contracted for service, they gave me a 2 week window, they actually showed up after a few days. I mentioned I needed the survey ASAP as we are working with an architect and we were on a tight schedule. They completed the survey and did a follow up to make a few corrections. Within a few days I had all the drawings and a disc with all the information I needed. I had an unusual landscaping which I am sure made it more of a challenge, didn't seem to cause them difficulty. They did a great job and had very good follow up. Email was a great way to communicate on the project, made it easy. Would recommend them read less
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark was very responsive and detailed in regards to his schedule and price quote prior to the work starting. Mark brought his crew out and did a wonderful job giving me several valuable points of reference along the southern property line. Mark also answered several open questions that I had regarding my property lines and easement. I would recommend Mark and crew to anyone that wants and expects quality, professional service. Great job! I will use them again read less
Land Surveyors in Edina
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:I was simply looking for an educated opinion on potential sub-dividing a lot. I emailed the details of what I was looking to learn and got a response with appropriate info I was looking for free of charge.Bryan W.
- Business Description:Our contractors specialize in all your home improvement needs. (Roofing,siding,decks, drywall,whole home remodels.) We have quality contractors on staff to get your job done right and on time call us for free quote today read lessRecent Review:Unprofessionalism at a level I couldn’t have imagined. We were promised that our projects (new deck, floors & cabinets) would be finished by 10/31/18 and as of today 6 months later, we’re still sitting with unfinished projects, trash and debris all over our front and back yards, and work that may not even be up to code. We’ve had dozens of timelines and revised timelines that they’ve completely blown past and we have no idea if they’ll ever finish what they started. We’ve had to pour countless hours of our own time and thousands of our own funds to try to remedy what they’ve done and it will likely be more once this is all said and done. I wish I could go back in time and warn myself, but instead I’ll warn you read lessCaris L.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR SOME LAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY.Recent Review:Never got a response. Over a month I emailed and called.Lisa M.
- Business Description:Your landscape is a reflection of you and the way you live. In order to make improvements to your surroundings, and in turn your lifestyle, the landscape team needs to approach your project through your eyes. We act with an intentional hand in shaping your surroundings. We ensure all aesthetic, ecological, and planning principles of landscape design are addressed in a sensitive and compelling manner. The collaboration between designer and homeowner is the key to a successful landscape de.. read lessRecent Review:It went very poorly. Have been remodeling home for past two years. Worst contractor dealt with yet. As my wife summed up the overall experience as "over priced and underwhelming". I mean what competent landscaper would put "sun necessary" sod under a group of trees. Ground One said they aren't responsible as they pointed out the low canopy at the start. Those trees have been there over 30 years. Also, I had to abandon their expensive underground gutter downspout solution as it required twice a year attention. My new solution requires attention every 5 years. I am just chalk up the bad experience to me not doing a more extensive job of reference fact checking. Needless to say, they won't be back for my more extensive backyard work this year read lessMichael G.
- Business Description:Greener Innovations specializes in lawn care, landscaping, snow removal as well as landscaping consultation. We have extensive experience in lawn care, grounds maintenance, as well as high quality landscaping. We offer competitive pricing and free bids. Greener Innovations caters to commercial as well as residential. We are fully licensed and insured with many years of experience. Greener Innovations is a company with great attention to detail and customer needs read less
- Business Description:Currently scheduling all landscaping, excavating, lawn and tree work services for both residential and commercial properties. Contact us for your free estimate on any serviceRecent Review:They did a really great job. I had them completely renovate several mulch and rock beds, regrade, 2 acre yard clean up plus a lot of tree trimming and removing large branches throughout the property. I can see the river again read lessAnne K.
- Business Description:As licensed commercial and industrial land surveyors in Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Arizona, we perform a variety of services; such as ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Boundary/Cadastral Surveys, Location Surveys, Topographic Surveys and Mapping, Preliminary and Final Plats, and Registered Land Surveys read less
- Business Description:JJH Homes is a high quality, dependable, honest, insured, and licensed builder and contractor. We specialize in customized service and core values are customer service, high quality work, and fair prices.
- Business Description:ALT #: 952-226-6991
- Recent Review:They were very responsive and able to perform the work pretty quickly for us.SUSAN S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Saint Louis Park
- Golden Valley
- Eden Prairie
- New Hope
- Falcon Heights
- Columbia Heights
- Mendota Heights
- Brooklyn Center
land surveyors in Edina
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC416 7th St W
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC
- Dirtworks Inc.PO Box 169
- Dirtworks Inc.
- JJH Homes529 glendale street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- JJH Homes
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc9 West Division St
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota
- Webb Surveying LLC