When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Edina, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Edina
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncSummer and fall of 2017 was a crazy time to get outside work done. I had a fence installer lined up but needed a surveyor to find the property pins. Called 7 surveyors, Frank was one of two who called back and the most reasonably priced. He said I was 'on the list' but he was working several weeks out and to check back in a couple weeks. When I called back Frank had had an accident and was not working so the surveying was way behind, but his colleague Jeff found a date that fit my schedule and completed their work so my fence could be installed on time. This seems like a very lean operation but they delivered as promised
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingI submitted a request on a Saturday to a few places, and figured I'd have to wait until Monday to get some quotes for the work. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call less than an hour later from Mike, who is a surveyor at Brandt Engineering and Surveying. Throughout the entire process, Mike was great - from the very first (prompt!) initial contact he was communicative, polite, and professional. He explained to me the possible range of prices the service might cost so I wouldn't be surprised. We planned on it happening on a few different occasions until we got one where there was good weather. He did the job perfectly. I very much appreciate this level of service and was happy to be interacting with a thoroughly courteous and competent professional
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThey have good communication. They are very friendly. They are performing in the time line they offered. From all I can they are very confident. I found them on Angie's List.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThis was a surprisingly easy process. After the initial call, Kemper & Associates sent some survey guys (The two Cody's, who were really, really nice guys) to do a preliminary check of my lot. A few days later they were back, at which time they finalized my property lines and marked them. Two days later I had a bunch of copies of certified blue-prints of my lot (complete with digital photos) for my records
- SATHRE BERQUIST INCThey were incredibly diligent and communicated consistently with where they were and what struggles they were having locating certain corners etc. Overall a great experience and were able to get us what we needed for the final survey for our new home.
- Van Neste SurveyingWe found Mr. Van Neste to be polite, punctual and he delivered a high-quality product with a very short turnaround. I would definitely recommend Van Neste Surveying to others in the area.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThe surveyors were very professional, respectful and efficient in performing their job.The Certificate was sent in the time allotted, and was beautifully drawn.I am very impressed with the customer service provided by Mark Kemper, and would highly recommend his company.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThey were very quick and the plans detailed. We found out an existing fence extended past our lot line and also followed exactly along the lot.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESVery well. We got several copies of the survey on time, as well as a CD, and he billed us the amount that he had quoted, even though we had to move the deadline up a few days. We'd use this company again.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThe land surveyor crew came out and received the land survey the following week. Happy with the service.
Land Surveyors in Edina
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:I was simply looking for an educated opinion on potential sub-dividing a lot. I emailed the details of what I was looking to learn and got a response with appropriate info I was looking for free of charge.Bryan W.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR SOME LAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY.Recent Review:Never got a response. Over a month I emailed and called.Lisa M.
- Business Description:Our contractors specialize in all your home improvement needs. (Roofing,siding,decks, drywall,whole home remodels.) We have quality contractors on staff to get your job done right and on time call us for free quote todayRecent Review:Unprofessionalism at a level I couldn’t have imagined. We were promised that our projects (new deck, floors & cabinets) would be finished by 10/31/18 and as of today 6 months later, we’re still sitting with unfinished projects, trash and debris all over our front and back yards, and work that may not even be up to code. We’ve had dozens of timelines and revised timelines that they’ve completely blown past and we have no idea if they’ll ever finish what they started. We’ve had to pour countless hours of our own time and thousands of our own funds to try to remedy what they’ve done and it will likely be more once this is all said and done. I wish I could go back in time and warn myself, but instead I’ll warn youCaris L.
- Business Description:Otto Associates is a family-owned business that provides Professional Land Surveying, Civil Engineering and Land Planning services in Minnesota. We believe our clients' success is our success. We are committed to meeting the needs of our clients by working professionally, efficiently and cost effectively
- Business Description:GJ Smith Excavators, has over 35 years of excavation experience in the Sherburne County area. We are a full service excavation company with many long established customer relationships. We offer a strong base of technical expertise along with uncompromising quality of service and competitive prices. We are experienced in both commercial and residential excavation work and have the equipment and materials to get the job done right the first time. Call today and see why we're the best Excavators
- Business Description:As licensed commercial and industrial land surveyors in Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Arizona, we perform a variety of services; such as ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Boundary/Cadastral Surveys, Location Surveys, Topographic Surveys and Mapping, Preliminary and Final Plats, and Registered Land Surveys
- Business Description:Since 1995, Sibley Surveyors, Inc. has proudly been serving the State of Minnesota with prompt, thorough, and efficient land surveying services for both residential and commercial clients at affordable rates. Sibley Surveyors, Inc. offers a complete range of land surveying solutions including plats, staking for road construction, building permit preparation, and MUCH more. We focus on quality of work and providing detail-oriented solutions. Call Sibley Surveyors, Inc. TODAY for all of you..
- Business Description:Currently scheduling all landscaping, excavating, lawn and tree work services for both residential and commercial properties. Contact us for your free estimate on any serviceRecent Review:They did a really great job. I had them completely renovate several mulch and rock beds, regrade, 2 acre yard clean up plus a lot of tree trimming and removing large branches throughout the property. I can see the river againAnne K.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Additional e-mail: SteveSr@DirtWorksMn.comRecent Review:<p>Steve builds a very nice quality home for the money. He works with you and stays on schedule as long as he gets the info he needs to continue.</p> <p><br /></p> <p>Only thing may be that he is slow to get back to you once you have closed and need help. I would definitely use him in the future for custom home building.</p> <br /Keith L.
- Business Description:M&P Associates is a consulting firm owned and operated by experienced staff formerly of Metro Land Surveying and Engineering. Our approach is professional; from the initial site survey to the planning/engineering stage and right through construction administration. M&P Associates can provide the expertise and practical experience to get the job done right, on schedule, within budget parameters and with quality service. Our staff brings fresh ideas to projects, balanced with their knowledge an..Recent Review:Quality work and they marked the locations as requested.Thomas M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Saint Louis Park
- Golden Valley
- Eden Prairie
- New Hope
- Falcon Heights
- Columbia Heights
- Mendota Heights
- Brooklyn Center
land surveyors in Edina
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC416 7th St W
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC
- Dirtworks Inc.PO Box 169
- Dirtworks Inc.
- JJH Homes529 glendale street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- JJH Homes
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc9 West Division St
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota
- Webb Surveying LLC