Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Prior Lake, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Prior Lake
- Handyman Connection of Eden PrairieWow, what a deal! The handyman showed up on time, cleaned everything in my garage, power-washed the floor and the lawn furniture coverings. He was extremely neat and tidy and my garage all but shines. I highly recommend the services of Handyman Connection.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESWe've become embroiled in a dispute with one of our neighbors regarding the position of the driveway on our lot. In order to help resolve this dispute, we required a thorough survey of our lot, something we've never had done in the 29 years we've lived in out home. After contacting a couple of surveyors via the phone, we chose Kemper due to the thorough explanation they provided of their surveying services. They conducted the survey in the time frame they committed to and were very thorough and professional in the manner in which they conducted themselves. The printed results were exactly what we expected
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI found Kemper and Assoc on Angies list and called for an estimate. I spoke with Mark Kemper who immediately pulled up our lot on a database and gave me some details about it and what they would do. He was very knowledgable about what we would need for construction in Minneapolis and explained everything well. He estimated $1000, which was a few hundred dollars less than other estimates we had received. I call him a few day later to set it up and his team came out the next day to perform the survey. (Mark did say that during the spring and summer there is a longer wait for work to be done) In less than a week we had several drawings and a CD for our architect. They were fast, efficient and very nice to work with
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingMIKE DID A WONDERFUL JOB SURVEYING A VERY CHALLENGING TERRAIN. VERY NICE TO WORK WITH AND HE IS HONEST.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThey were very quick and the plans detailed. We found out an existing fence extended past our lot line and also followed exactly along the lot.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThis was a surprisingly easy process. After the initial call, Kemper & Associates sent some survey guys (The two Cody's, who were really, really nice guys) to do a preliminary check of my lot. A few days later they were back, at which time they finalized my property lines and marked them. Two days later I had a bunch of copies of certified blue-prints of my lot (complete with digital photos) for my records
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESKemper and Associates were very professional the entire time. They had to come out at least twice, for measuring and placing stakes and markers. We had asked them to call in advance to make sure our dogs were not in the yard, and they cheerfully complied. After they had completed their work, they gave us copies of the (extremely detailed) drawings, as well as a CD. I would highly recommend this company. The only minor blip was a misunderstanding about the quoted estimate price. After receiving the invoice, I contacted the company and they immediately sent out a revised invoice. Again -- very professional and a quality company through and through
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThey were great! They were knowledgeable, my husband was able to have a good conversation with them about the scope of the project.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI contacted Kemper and Associates and they called me back within an hour with an estimate based on information about my property. The work was completed and I had the drawings about 2 weeks later. They provided multiple paper copies and a CD and the work was very high quality.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESKemper & Associates were punctual, called with plan and updates, they physically surveyed lot on foot and that of the surrounding area of the entire block. They made clear makers to where the property line was and answered all of our questions. Great Service.
Last update on May 24, 2012
Land Surveyors in Prior Lake
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Apple Valley,
- Elko New Market,
- Eden Prairie,
- Saint Louis Park,
- New Prague,
- Tonka Bay,
land surveyors in Prior Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC1532 Chartreux Ave
Shakopee, Minnesota 55379
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC
- Brandt Engineering & Surveying1713 Southcross Dr W
Burnsville, Minnesota 55306
- Brandt Engineering & Surveying
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC7111 W Broadway Ave
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55428
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC
- Ground One Enterprises of Minnesota2112 West Old Shakopee Rd
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55431
- Ground One Enterprises of Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55112
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
Excelsior, Minnesota 55331
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota 55358
- Webb Surveying LLC