When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Eden Prairie, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Eden Prairie
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncSummer and fall of 2017 was a crazy time to get outside work done. I had a fence installer lined up but needed a surveyor to find the property pins. Called 7 surveyors, Frank was one of two who called back and the most reasonably priced. He said I was 'on the list' but he was working several weeks out and to check back in a couple weeks. When I called back Frank had had an accident and was not working so the surveying was way behind, but his colleague Jeff found a date that fit my schedule and completed their work so my fence could be installed on time. This seems like a very lean operation but they delivered as promised
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingI submitted a request on a Saturday to a few places, and figured I'd have to wait until Monday to get some quotes for the work. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call less than an hour later from Mike, who is a surveyor at Brandt Engineering and Surveying. Throughout the entire process, Mike was great - from the very first (prompt!) initial contact he was communicative, polite, and professional. He explained to me the possible range of prices the service might cost so I wouldn't be surprised. We planned on it happening on a few different occasions until we got one where there was good weather. He did the job perfectly. I very much appreciate this level of service and was happy to be interacting with a thoroughly courteous and competent professional
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThey were great! They were knowledgeable, my husband was able to have a good conversation with them about the scope of the project.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESKemper did an excellent job from start to finish. Highly responsive, willing to take the time to explain exactly what was needed in our case and how it would be done. Not the cheapest but with competitive rates and a highly professional attitude. We would not hesitate to use their services at any time
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESKemper & Associates were extremely helpful in illustrating and resolving an issue I was having with the border with one of my neighbor's properties. Upon calling they did indicate up front that they were busy and the survey would take 3 weeks to complete. However everyone I talked to was extremely responsive and answered all of my questions. Mark responded personally a couple times to let me know what days they would be out performing the survey. His team arrived right on schedule both times they had to survey the land. The plot plan was produced the day of the last visit from the survey team and was very detailed and well presented. They gave me many large format copies of the plot plan. Also they staked each of the corners with streamers with to mark the corner monuments. This made it easy to see exactly where the corners were and easier to discuss with the neighbors how to resolve our border issue
- Van Neste SurveyingMr. Van Neste was professional, punctual, and did a great job. He worked me into his busy schedule so I could get a quick survey of the land to meet the deadlines set by the fence company. He also took the time to walk around the property with me and give me a quick education as to how you can tell where property lines are. he left small permanent markers in the ground so we could find the property lines again, and he left tall wooden sticks in the ground so the fence installers could easily see the lines. He was a pleasure to work with, and I would definately recommend him
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingMIKE DID A WONDERFUL JOB SURVEYING A VERY CHALLENGING TERRAIN. VERY NICE TO WORK WITH AND HE IS HONEST.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI did not have a deadline or a need to have this work completed quickly. Mr. Kemper kept in touch with me, notified me of any changes in the plans we had agreed upon and was very professional to work with. My recommendation would be if you have a survey need with a tight deadline, be sure to discuss your time frames when you have your initial discussions or meeting. I was pleased with his work and I would hire Mr. Kemper again
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESOn a recommendation from our architect, we contacted two surveyors; she said Kemper was particularly good, she didn't know a lot about the other one but I wanted to have a choice. I spoke to both companies the same day. Mark Kemper got back to me right away with bid information. From our conversation he just radiated quality and solidness. I told him I'd have to call him back with a decision after I got the second bid. But about an hour after we spoke I called him back and hired him -- with a tough economy for the building trades and related services, all I could think of was that here was a guy who really sounded like he cared about his work quality and the price sounded fair; he should get the job. I couldn't have been more correct in my assessment. His crew came out within two days and dug through the considerable snow to get all the monuments and measurements. They were personable and professional and were undaunted by the extra work shoveling and scraping. The final product was done quickly and delivered to our home and sent to our architect. The work was excellent and of very high quality -- both our architect and builder were very impressed. We got excellent value for the money we spent. As for the other surveyor -- he didn't call me back for another week and when he did said they would have to charge extra because it was January and there was a lot of snow. He quoted a price higher than Kemper. I'm glad I went with my gut! I would highly recommend Mark Kemper and his company
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark Kemper answered my general questions about the surveying process and my specific concerns about what I needed to know and why. Even though I stated up front that I was in no hurry to have the survey done, as I had no plans for an immediate sale or improvements, the contract was fulfilled in less than a month. Mr. Kemper kept me informed of when his crew would be here for the preliminary work and later for the staking. The property boundaries are marked with the standard iron stakes plus laths with streamers. As for the price, reading the AngiesList evaluations of the top four surveyors, I concluded that since I wanted as much documentation as possible, it was worthwhile to go with the value I wanted rather than the "low bid." I would definitely recommend Kemper and Associates, Inc unconditionally
Land Surveyors in Eden Prairie
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:I was simply looking for an educated opinion on potential sub-dividing a lot. I emailed the details of what I was looking to learn and got a response with appropriate info I was looking for free of charge.Bryan W.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR SOME LAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY.Recent Review:Never got a response. Over a month I emailed and called.Lisa M.
- Business Description:Our contractors specialize in all your home improvement needs. (Roofing,siding,decks, drywall,whole home remodels.) We have quality contractors on staff to get your job done right and on time call us for free quote todayRecent Review:Unprofessionalism at a level I couldn’t have imagined. We were promised that our projects (new deck, floors & cabinets) would be finished by 10/31/18 and as of today 6 months later, we’re still sitting with unfinished projects, trash and debris all over our front and back yards, and work that may not even be up to code. We’ve had dozens of timelines and revised timelines that they’ve completely blown past and we have no idea if they’ll ever finish what they started. We’ve had to pour countless hours of our own time and thousands of our own funds to try to remedy what they’ve done and it will likely be more once this is all said and done. I wish I could go back in time and warn myself, but instead I’ll warn youCaris L.
- Business Description:Serving the Minneapolis Metro area and all surrounding counties. Van Neste Surveying is owned by Travis W. Van Neste. Licensed in Minnesota (P.S. #44109) and Michigan (P.S. #46695), Travis has over 20 years experience helping people with the surveying portion of their projects. We provide free estimates, so give us a call with advice on your next project. Visit us on the web at www.vannestesurveying.coRecent Review:We found Mr. Van Neste to be polite, punctual and he delivered a high-quality product with a very short turnaround. I would definitely recommend Van Neste Surveying to others in the area. <br />Rachael S.
- Business Description:JJH Homes is a high quality, dependable, honest, insured, and licensed builder and contractor. We specialize in customized service and core values are customer service, high quality work, and fair prices.
- Business Description:GJ Smith Excavators, has over 35 years of excavation experience in the Sherburne County area. We are a full service excavation company with many long established customer relationships. We offer a strong base of technical expertise along with uncompromising quality of service and competitive prices. We are experienced in both commercial and residential excavation work and have the equipment and materials to get the job done right the first time. Call today and see why we're the best Excavators
- Business Description:CEI is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm, completing projects that involve planning, design, surveying, environmental, landscape design and construction phase services for a wide variety of clients.Established in 1973, CEI has evolved from a five-person engineering, environmental, and surveying firm into a national firm of over 100 professionals operating from eight offices across the US. We value hiring quality people that want to continuously develop and grow along with CEI. ----- CEI En..
- Business Description:Otto Associates is a family-owned business that provides Professional Land Surveying, Civil Engineering and Land Planning services in Minnesota. We believe our clients' success is our success. We are committed to meeting the needs of our clients by working professionally, efficiently and cost effectively
- Business Description:Your landscape is a reflection of you and the way you live. In order to make improvements to your surroundings, and in turn your lifestyle, the landscape team needs to approach your project through your eyes. We act with an intentional hand in shaping your surroundings. We ensure all aesthetic, ecological, and planning principles of landscape design are addressed in a sensitive and compelling manner. The collaboration between designer and homeowner is the key to a successful landscape de..Recent Review:It went very poorly. Have been remodeling home for past two years. Worst contractor dealt with yet. As my wife summed up the overall experience as "over priced and underwhelming". I mean what competent landscaper would put "sun necessary" sod under a group of trees. Ground One said they aren't responsible as they pointed out the low canopy at the start. Those trees have been there over 30 years. Also, I had to abandon their expensive underground gutter downspout solution as it required twice a year attention. My new solution requires attention every 5 years. I am just chalk up the bad experience to me not doing a more extensive job of reference fact checking. Needless to say, they won't be back for my more extensive backyard work this yearMichael G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Saint Louis Park
- Golden Valley
- Spring Park
- Long Lake
- New Hope
land surveyors in Eden Prairie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC416 7th St W
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC
- Dirtworks Inc.PO Box 169
- Dirtworks Inc.
- G J Smith Excavators10513 182nd ave NE
Elk River, Minnesota
- GeoSurv LLC - Surveying and Mapping36 19th Ave. N
- Greener Innovations, LLC2851 185th Ln NE
- GRONBERG & ASSOC INC445 N WILLOW DR
Long Lake, Minnesota
- Ground One Enterprises of Minnesota2112 West Old Shakopee Rd
- G J Smith Excavators
- HANSEN THORP PELLINEN OLSON INC7510 MARKET PLACE DR
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- HANSEN THORP PELLINEN OLSON INC
- JJH Homes529 glendale street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- JJH Homes
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc9 West Division St
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota
- Webb Surveying LLC