Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Traverse City, MI
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Traverse City
- JET Appliance ServiceWhere Do I Begin My mother is 85 years old… Her 3 year old Kenmore Washing Machine wasn’t working so I called Jets and spoke with Josi… They sent out a Technician after about a week, his name was Tony… Tony figured out the problem and said he needed to order a part… He said it would take about 5 minutes to put the part in once he got it… He told me I would hear from Josi within a week… A week went by and I didn’t hear from Josi so I called… Josi said the part was in and the Technician would be at Moms house the next day (Friday) When the technician showed the next day he said the part wasn’t on his truck and he would have to come back on Monday… I heard from Josi on Sunday and she confirmed the appointment for Monday… Monday came and went but no technician ever showed up… I’ve left several messages, I’ve emailed but no response from Josi explaining why the no call no show… Jets is now completely ignoring my 85 year old mother… I feel Josi and Jets is taking advantage of an 85 year old woman’s kindness… That makes me extremely sad… They wasted 3 weeks and two full days of mine and moms time… I could have had a different company come fix it if Josi would have been HONEST up front… Moms been washing her clothes by hand and now it will be three weeks until a different company can make it out!!! DO NOT USE JETS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE… If they will take advantage of an 85 year old woman that means they have no business ethic read less
- Affinity Appliance Service LLCHe had the part on his truck and was immediately able to put the new part in. He was very knowledgeable and knew right away what was wrong with it. He looked at our dishwasher and come to find out we were using to strong of dishwasher detergent. The extra suds were causing an overflow of the drain pan. He could have said anything but he was honest and again knowledgeable read less
- Affinity Appliance Service LLCIt went really well! Mark was great and a lot of help. Told us everything we needed to know and didn't have a part on him but told my husband where to get it. And how to put the part on. Mark is awesome.
- Affinity Appliance Service LLCHe fixed the original problem quickly! & Mark was firm about NOT continuing to fix additional minor issues, saying "save the money for when you might need to replace it--this other repair is not worth it." I LOVE that! He came about a half day after I called, and called a couple of times so I'd know when to expect him. And he worked incredibly fast read less
- Sears Appliance RepairThey tried to fix it, but they needed to order a new part, but they got the wrong part. The service was done and the guy knew what he was doing. It just so happened that one of the parts was incorrect and he had to buy a new one. He was professional. Their call center and getting someone out does take a long time read less
- Affinity Appliance Service LLCWonderful! He answered his phone on Sunday to take my call which impressed me. He asked several questions right there to kind of diagnose the problem in his mind and then we made a appointment for service. He arrived on time and went straight to work while answering any questions I had and telling me which brands he thought were more reliable if we ever needed to replace our unit. He replaced the electronic control board which he had on his truck and is the most expensive thing to replace I think and has checked on me a couple times to make sure everything is working fine because I was thinking the frig wasn't cold enough. He guarantees his work, is very efficient, very professional, and has a sense of humor and good personality to boot read less
- JET Appliance ServiceThe office person and the technician were both very pleasant and good to work with. We appreciated the promptness. Overall we are very satisifed and we will definately call them again if needed. The price seemed a little high, but I don't really have anything to compare the price to; everything seems to cost a lot these days read less
- JACK'S APPLIANCE REPAIRHad to order a part,called a few days later and set up second appointment. Fixed it in good time. Tried to order less expensive part,but not made by company. Gave us tips on what NOT to do so it doesn't break again.
- Affinity Appliance Service LLCEverything was amazing. I called and he was here within an hour. Pleasant, informative. Did his job and left me with information should the problem reoccur and then suggestions for a new dishwasher, should that be necessary in the future. I don't think I've ever had better service.
- MAX'S SERVICEThey were helpful and professional and completely understanding. We were not looking for high end merchandise.
Appliance Repair Experts in Traverse City
- Business Description:Don't allow a broken appliance to create chaos in your budget, Invest in an affordable alternative to a new appliance, with our professional appliance services and repairsRecent Review:I called and left a message, he called back within 15 minutes. He had an early morning appointment, but said he would be at my home by noon. He called at 11:15, to say he was on his way from TC. He did arrive shortly after noon, which was remarkable as there was a near whiteout snow between when he called and arrive for the normal 1/2 trip. Once he got here, he had the dryer apart, diagnosed the issue, had the replacement part in his van so was able to get us up and drying in only 30-40 minutes. Snow storm had cleared up, too! Professional, friendly and competent. I'd hire him for any other job and recommend him as wel read lessKevin &amp; Nancy T.
- Business Description:Consumers Energy is one of the nation's largest combination utilities, providing electric and natural gas service to nearly 6.8 million of Michigan's 10 million residents, in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties.Recent Review:I have a plan from them. They have their own appliance repair people who came out for my washer. They were very knowledgeable with new appliance model but they were also knowledgeable about old appliance like the one that I have read lessFlora C.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:Where Do I Begin My mother is 85 years old… Her 3 year old Kenmore Washing Machine wasn’t working so I called Jets and spoke with Josi… They sent out a Technician after about a week, his name was Tony… Tony figured out the problem and said he needed to order a part… He said it would take about 5 minutes to put the part in once he got it… He told me I would hear from Josi within a week… A week went by and I didn’t hear from Josi so I called… Josi said the part was in and the Technician would be at Moms house the next day (Friday) When the technician showed the next day he said the part wasn’t on his truck and he would have to come back on Monday… I heard from Josi on Sunday and she confirmed the appointment for Monday… Monday came and went but no technician ever showed up… I’ve left several messages, I’ve emailed but no response from Josi explaining why the no call no show… Jets is now completely ignoring my 85 year old mother… I feel Josi and Jets is taking advantage of an 85 year old woman’s kindness… That makes me extremely sad… They wasted 3 weeks and two full days of mine and moms time… I could have had a different company come fix it if Josi would have been HONEST up front… Moms been washing her clothes by hand and now it will be three weeks until a different company can make it out!!! DO NOT USE JETS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE… If they will take advantage of an 85 year old woman that means they have no business ethic read lessJoe F.
- Business Description:In business for 25 years, Able Heating, Cooling and Plumbing provides both residential and commercial heating, air, and plumbing services! We repair and install include hot water heaters, boiler systems, furnace, and air conditioners. We offer flat rate residential and free estimates for new construction. We have an A+ rating with Angie's List, and 24 hour emergency services available! Call us today to make an appointment at 231-779-5430. Traverse City residents can call 231-468-2633 to re.. read lessRecent Review:Installation of a tankless hot water heater and hydronic baseboard radiator heatingMark P.
Deals in Traverse City for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- Lake Ann
- Maple City
- Suttons Bay
- Elk Rapids
- Lake Leelanau
- Glen Arbor
- Rapid City
- South Boardman
appliance repair services in Traverse City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affinity Appliance Service LLC6694 Lela Lane
South Boardman, Michigan
- All Terrain801 S. Garfield Rd
Traverse City, Michigan
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Affinity Appliance Service LLC
- Fireside Service & Installation335 W South Airport Rd Ste A
Traverse City, Michigan
- Fireside Service & Installation
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2577 N US 31 S
Traverse City, Michigan
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Northern Appliance Repair206 South Bridge Street
- Northern Appliance Repair
- Peninsula Energy Service4424 Wyatt Rd.
Traverse City, Michigan
- Peninsula Energy Service
- TC SuperTechsPO box 5534
Traverse City, Michigan
- TC SuperTechs