Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Okemos, MI
There are 18 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Okemos
- RANDY'S TILE PLUSRandy was recommended to us by the company that installed our new kitchen countertop. Randy and his team were very professional and did the job when they said they would. Their work was excellent and we love the new backsplash tiling they installed (which we picked out ourselves from the Tile Shop in Ypsilanti). It has really made the look of our whole kitchen remodeling project. We would definitely recommend them to others and in fact will likely use them to do some stone work on our house this spring
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncWonderful! Once the siding was ripped off, it was apparent that the windows were not installed correctly, Thankfully Anderson Windows gave us free windows for Teachout to install. The way they wrapped and installed the windows, I foresee them lasting a very long time. Due to the leaking we had to have new framing and drywall in several places. Everyone worked so well together and Mark was always available, if not him then Jeff. They went above and beyond to work around our schedule and make this remodel as stressfree as possible. Because of their reputation, we reached out to them and we are so happy that we did. Teachout will be the only builders we call on from now on
- Palmer ConstructionPalmer Construction was very thorough making sure that any previous work done that was done poorly was corrected. They also did some thorough research to make sure we had the best possible solutions that fit our budget, fixed inadequacies, were appealing and appropriate. The work was of excellent quality and I would use them again
- Palmer ConstructionIt went well. They guy was supposed to get back with about one of the eavesdrops that didn’t fit the house too well. He said he would take care of it, but he hasn’t yet. He may be waiting for better weather. I was satisfied.
- Doctor Flue, inc.Staff were knowledgeable, punctual, clean, friendly, prompt and repaired my fireplace to safe working order. They performed a very dirty job and kept my house spotless even while jack hammering out cement. I was amazed.
- Ingham PaintingManuel and his crew were easy to work with and did a fantastic job painting my old aluminum and brick sided house. I highly recommend them!
- McDowell's Tile & SonsOur front porch had to be torn down and rebuilt. He did the same for a neighbor, and the result was attractive. He went with us to choose the brick, tore down the porch, hauled the material away and rebuilt the porch. He is very meticulous in his work, a trait that I had already observed when he installed marble floors for us. He is congenial, easy to work with
- PERRY & PERRY INCvery fast response, professional approach, clear communication, job well done did it fast and efficient
- PERRY & PERRY INCGave me a detailed report on defects of 35-year old deteriorating chimney which was permitting water damage to walls and ceilings, and recommendations and options to cure problem. Were VERY helpful to help me make decisions about repair and also went out of their way to create a new, safer chimney that also met the house (and my) aesthetic requirements. I told friends that there's so little fun in spending $5,000 for a chimney. (Kind of like the thrill of a new furnace), but I must say I do take more pleasure than I expected when I look at the new chimney. It's as charming as a chimney can be
- PERRY & PERRY INCLeft message, owner arrived with an estimate the same day. Work was begun and finished within the week. Established family business, wonderful people, hire them! BTW, I had contacted several other masons who didn't even bother to return phone calls for weeks. Had previously hired another mason who gave an estimate and subsequently didn't show up for two appointments
Masonry Contractors in Okemos
- Business Description:T Harvey Construction is a company that has many talents at a very good price. We offer services such as drywalling, painting, roofing, and much much more. Contact us today and get some quality work done!Recent Review:We contacted Harvey Construction late last fall for some masonry and concrete work. We realized that we were very late into the year and that they might not be able to help us right away. Terry said he would have Frederick contact us. Frederick was prompt in coming out and giving us a quote and said that they could start work soon. We said that sounded good though there was no written estimate or signed contract. I contacted Frederick several times via text message after that and he responded that he still hoped to get the job done soon. We never heard from Frederick again. I would have understood if they couldn't get to us considering time restraints but we were never contacted again. I'm not going to do business with a company that is not responsive which is the reason for this reviewNancy K.
- Business Description:Been in business since 1986, LicensedRecent Review:Initially everything looked pretty solid. A few months after installation I realized in heavy rain the gutter is able to flex down and pour water over the edge in the middle of the gutter. This is due to the fact my fascia boards are at 45 degree angles and the bottom of the gutter isn't well supported. I texted Rusty to remedy the issue back on 7/7/2021 and have not received a responseCheyn W.
- Business Description:Tile and stone installer here to meet all you tile needs from waterproof showers, bathrooms kitchens and moreRecent Review:It’s a mixed response. First, we love the finished job. Unfortunately, we were given a written estimate that was not itemized and although he said he would give us all of the receipts for materials, as well as the discount he gets for them, none of that ever happened. Also every time something changed or we needed or wanted something different...it was priced off the top of his head. Ohhh you want that? Okay that will be $1,500. Wait...I picked out the tiles and for the sq ft he said we needed, it was no where near the price he said (and that’s without the discount he was supposed to pass on to us). I just don’t like not having an itemized bill, breaking out material and labor. He also said they would cover our bed and other stuff to keep it clean. They didn’t. They put paper on the hardwood floors, which I appreciated, but the dust and dirt was everywhere. I had to strip the bed and wash everything when they were gone. They also banged/scratched door trim and other things. Good thing I keep white paint around to cover stuff. All in all we paid $5,800 for a shower retile. I told him from the beginning that my ex-husband, my dad, my brothers, my son, etc. either are, or were, in construction so I’m familiar. I guess he didn’t believe meIvey M.
- Business Description:30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie CowaRecent Review:Overall I am very pleased with the work performed by W.M.G.B! The price was very fair and the installer was on time and quick to finish the job. The only thing preventing me from giving excellent marks all around was that the installer misunderstood our project request and switched a couple vented windows but the quality of the work and the care he took to complete it were well above average so I am not worried about itBethany W.
- Business Description:A Full Line Building and Remodeling Company serving the Mid-Michigan Area for over 35 years. Family owned and operated and always trying to improve our customers experience. Your personal satisfaction is not just our job, it's our #1 goalRecent Review:We are extremely satisfied by the professional workmanship of the crew, Mark, Gary, and Baylee. They paid great attention to details and went extra miles to make sure the boards were properly installed on this 33 year old deck. The deck now looks fantastic! Thank you the crew! I would recommend TBI to anyone for the remodeling needsBaokan B.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured Concrete provider of all flat work and decorative stamping. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Just perfect. Excellent work and very reasonable on pricing! Details they were all about the details! Very fortunate to have found this highly recommended business for concrete.Jeremy K.
- Business Description:Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kindRecent Review:It went very well. They were careful to close off the rest of the house from the demolition work. Cleaned up at the end of every day. Stayed on site until the job was done and took extra pains on the finishing.Candace M.
- Business Description:full service licensed and insured home remodeling contractor, that is equipped to handle any project big or small. we are a small local owner operator company that is driven in the community,Recent Review:It was excellent. They've done it real quick, they were very professional, on time, and did everything they said they would.Josh P.
- Business Description:Family Owned Business. No sub-contractors. We give complete Inspection Reports/Receipts with every cleaning, and Contracts and Invoices with every project. We offer seasonal discounts, military discounts, and senior discounts for chimney cleaningRecent Review:Chuck from chimney rescue did a excellent job repairing my chimney. They are fair priced and they back up their work.Richard B.
- Business Description:All work is billed when the job is completed. That gives the customer the guarantee that we will complete the job to the best of our ability in a timely manor. All the risk is on us. For exceptionally large jobs, a portion of payment may be requested after the wash, but before the seal. Again, that is in the case where a large amount of material has to be purchased to complete the projectRecent Review:Kim and Randy at Adams Power Wash have been my go-to guys ever since I first tried them nearly a decade ago. They're fast, professional and worth every penny. I have them come out every two years like clockwork (even if the deck still looks good - just my way of keeping everything pristine). We went through any number of companies before finding them. And we'll never go anywhere elsePaul S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- East Lansing
- Grand Ledge
- Eaton Rapids
masonry contractors in Okemos
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Above and Beyond Contracting16020 wilson
- Adams Power Wash10575 Clark Rd
- Adiska General Remodeling11603 Territorial Road
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- All Weather Maintenance7639 Bennington Rd
- Alpha Legacy LLC330 E Cherry St
- ASPER MASONRY137 W Grand River Ave
- Above and Beyond Contracting
- Capitol City Masonry LLC7447 West Grand River Rd
- Carpentry by Day6322 Sherwood Hwy
- Century Construction2301 W. Main St.
- Chimney Cricket221 N Washington Sq
East Lansing, Michigan
- Chimney Rescue Squad1860 S. Francisco Rd.
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Clean Sweeps & Air Duct Cleaners of Michigan3302 Reed Rd
- Community Building Services, LLC4505 W Columbia Rd
- CONTRACTORS WALL REPAIR4215 S Pennsylvania Ave Ste 1
- Cornerstone Contracting932 E Dexter Trl
- Capitol City Masonry LLC
- Ingham Painting6200 Lerner Way
- Ingham Painting
- New Gutters9094 Robb Rd.
- New Gutters
- OUTDOOR EXPRESSIONS LANDSCAPING LLC6312 GOSSARD AVE
East Lansing, Michigan
- OUTDOOR EXPRESSIONS LANDSCAPING LLC
- USA INNOVATION CONSTRUCTION1232 POMPTON CIRCLE
- USA INNOVATION CONSTRUCTION
- W.M.G.B. Inc2131 Martindale Ave SW
- W.M.G.B. Inc
- Young Bros & Daley720 E Michigan Ave
- Young Bros & Daley
- Zischke Builders5325 Park Lake Rd
East Lansing, Michigan
- Zischke Builders