PERRY & PERRY INC

Founded 1923 • With Angi since August 2008

Basement Waterproofing, Chimney Repairs, Concrete-Pouring & Repair, Foundation Repair, Masonry...

Markin Co.

Locally owned company, with owners that have over 30 years of experience in the industry. Specializes in doors, windows, siding, and roofing. Products sold by Markin Co are environmentally friendly and innovative.

Offers by Markin Co. on Angi
Avalon Building Concepts

In business since 2000, we've been serving Greater Grand Rapids reliably for over 20 years. Our contractors are GAF Master Elite certified and multiple President's Club Award winners. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating for our quality product and customer service. Roofing, windows, siding, and remodeling projects all guarantee quality in our contracts. We'll do your job right the first time, every time. Professional salesmen will quote you fairly and honestly, and our contractors will do exactly what was agreed upon. No less.

Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing Inc

A Full Line Building and Remodeling Company serving the Mid-Michigan Area for over 35 years. Family owned and operated and always trying to improve our customers experience. Your personal satisfaction is not just our job, it's our #1 goal.

04/19/2017

Excellent work and customer service

Description of Work
Concrete steps repaired, enhanced

12/04/2016

Perry and Perry got back to me right away with a reasonable quote. They told me when they could get it done, and did it within that time frame. They also got back to me quickly whenever I had a question. They did a very nice job of fixing my porch so that it really looks like new.

Description of Work
I needed my cement porch with one step repaired.

Category concrete repair,masonry,foundation repair

11/01/2016

Excellent and conscientious work by a local, long-time, business owner who has learned the trade over 3 generations of masonry, foundation repair, basement waterproofing, concrete pouring/leveling experience. The on-site crew was friendly, prompt and very good about cleaning-up once the job was complete. The estimate and final cost were exactly the same price -- absolutely no surprises. I highly r...

Description of Work
Leveled uneven concrete sidewalk leading into house and garage, waterproofed basement where needed, sealed cracks, installed more effective exterior drainage for 2 basement egress windows

Category concrete repair,masonry,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

12/07/2015

The work was done on a rental and they took care of everything over the phone. Quick to give an estimate and get the work done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Replace and seal small concrete porch.

08/04/2015

Salt & melt/thaw cycles had damaged the front stoop to my brick house beyond repair, so Perry & Perry came out, gave me an estimate, then went to a salvage yard in Detroit to find bricks which almost perfectly matched my original 1928 brickwork. They built a scaffolding, constructed the steps, then put on cement caps so the salt/ice wouldn't cause damage in the future. Really exceptional job--plus...

Description of Work
Constructed new front porch stoop for 1928 house, demolished & removed old one.