Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Mount Pleasant, MI
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Mount Pleasant
- APPLIANCE JACKSWay, way too much money for the work. It turned out that the dryer had too much lint build up, but no parts were involved, and it only took the service man about 40 mins to fix it, and he charged us $250 dollars!
- Maple Appliance CoIf I could have given 0 stars I would have. We have used this company for years to service our appliances when needed. Now, we have 2 new Bosch dishwashers under warranty and (despite having a contract with Bosch) Maple Appliances will not come out to service them. Clearly they only care about gouging their customers with higher prices which isn't allowed under the service contract they have with Bosch. We will NOT be using this shady business again
- Dave Smith Appliance Services LLCEvery once in awhile you encounter a service business that combines the qualities of professionalism, honesty, punctuality, knowledge, and outstanding customer service--and Dave Smith Appliance is one of those businesses. We have had a few problems with our new Whirlpool refrigerator, and Dave Smith's company has addressed each of these issues with: a) quick response to email inquiries--often answered by the owner himself; b) service appointments scheduled promptly; c) skilled, well trained technicians who properly diagnoses and resolve problems. Example 1: One technician determined from his research that even though my refrigerator had been recently built, the company had already updated its control box; thus he ordered one under warranty for installation. Example 2: I emailed Dave (owner) to ask whether the cold spot in the top center of my refrigerator (which was freezing vinegar and water bottles) was expectable since the air control valve was there. Most repair shops would have said "yes" to avoid a warranty service call. However, Dave was most concerned with making sure that everything was just right, and said that he would be glad to send a technician out. In sum, I highly recommend Dave Smith Appliance Services
- Capital Appliance & A/C Co IncThe only difficulty is their business establishment was a little hard to find. It doesn't have a large sign and is behind a strip mall. They primarily make house calls to repair appliances so their facility is not set-up to accommodate walk-in traffic. But since I had a small fridge I decided it wasn't a problem for me to drop it off. The were very fair and honest. I feel I received very good service for a reasonable charge. I would definitely use them again
- Guerra ServicesNot very well. Refrigerator was leaking water when he left and the next day every time we requested water from the refrigerator the water leaked out of the bottom of the refrigerator. I called Mr Guerra 3 days in a row before I could speak to him. He said he would be out the next day. That was a week ago. He still has not called me. This was the worst experience I have had with an Angie’s List contractor. I am very disappointed with Guerra Services and disappointed with Angie’s List as well for listing Guerra Services as a preferred vendor. I would not recommend this appliance repair service to anyon
- Affinity Appliance Service LLCI called and left a message, he called back within 15 minutes. He had an early morning appointment, but said he would be at my home by noon. He called at 11:15, to say he was on his way from TC. He did arrive shortly after noon, which was remarkable as there was a near whiteout snow between when he called and arrive for the normal 1/2 trip. Once he got here, he had the dryer apart, diagnosed the issue, had the replacement part in his van so was able to get us up and drying in only 30-40 minutes. Snow storm had cleared up, too! Professional, friendly and competent. I'd hire him for any other job and recommend him as wel
- TRI LAKES APPLIANCE REPAIR INCTri-Lakes came out with 48hrs of us contacting them. Their tech diagnosed the problem as the compressor needing to be recharged but that since the fridge was over 10yrs old, the compressor may need to be replaced if it didn't hold the recharge. They gave us a price for both and we had them recharge it. Sure enough, a week later the fidge wasn't holding temp. Since the cost of the new compressor was as much as a new small apartment fridge (all we need at our cottage), we decided to buy a new fridge vs have a new compressor put in a 10yr old fridge. About 10 days later, a check arrived in the mail from Tri-Lakes refunding our service call fee for the recharge because they didn't fix the problem. WOW!! We didn't expect a refund. We took our chances by choosing the recharge. Tri-Lakes has our business for life
- Sam Pena Appliance RepairWhen I came home the day of service, my refrigerator had stopped working and was defrosting. I had a mess, and was concerned that I all my food would spoil. No one I called would come out before the next week! Same came out that same night, at 8pm. He spent some time looking at the unit, and diagnosed it's problems. He said that it could be repaired, but he wasn't sure how long it would continue running. The repairs would be quite costly. I didn't want to spend $700 and then turn around and have to replace the refrigerator anyway. So I thank Sam, and paid him a fee much less than any other repair service was charging for a house call. I bought a new refrigerator the next day, saved most of my food, and let go of the stress of trying to get some one out pronto. Sam could have repaired what he could, charged my the cost, and I would still have had to buy a new refrigerator down the road. I am very pleased with his service, and his honesty. He is the only repairman I will call from now on
- LaVoy Appliance ServiceHe was very knowledgeable and experienced--and did a Great job replacing the shocks on our machine, leveling the legs (and making sure the legs were locked in place-which hadn't been done during the initial installation)! He gave a detailed explanation about what to do going forward to reinforce our floor also. THANKS TOM FOR AN OUTSTANDING JOB WELL DONE
- ROSS BROTHERS APPLIANCE SVCFast response time, accurate diagnosis of problem, quick part ordering and final resolution! Refrigerator is working like new again.
Appliance Repair Experts in Mount Pleasant
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Trouble Shooters of Mid Michigan Inc
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:We, at Mr. Appliance INC our goal is to the perfect effort to give 100% in order to satisfy the needs of our friends. If you have an appliance which is not working. We will fix it for you. For more information give us a call. Oven Repair Service, Dishwasher Repair Service, Refrigerator Repair Service, Small Appliance Repair Service, Electronics Repai
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Mount Pleasant for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Lake Isabella
- Saint Louis
appliance repair services in Mount Pleasant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Accurate Appliance Service10606 N Neff Rd
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Apex Heating & Cooling 4131 N Maplecrest Dr
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Accurate Appliance Service
- Beyer Appliance Repair217 Cherry Creek Rd
- Beyer Appliance Repair
- DTE ENERGY10450 NEVINS RD
Six Lakes, Michigan
- DTE ENERGY
- GE Factory Service208 E. Ludington St, Suite 202
Iron Mountain, Michigan
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2577 N US 31 S
Traverse City, Michigan
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3725 Us 41 W
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4611 24th Ave
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
- Great Lakes Phone and Computer , LLC500 N Lake St
Boyne City, Michigan
- Greg's Appliance Service7400 E Remus Rd
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Ground Source Heating & Refrigeration16542 17th Rd
- GE Factory Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Trouble Shooters of Mid Michigan Inc1565 Airway Dr
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Trouble Shooters of Mid Michigan Inc