Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Michigan Center, MI
There are 16 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Michigan Center
- Adiska General RemodelingBrian and team did an excellent job. I always had trust in him and he delivered. The basement is beautiful now
- Adiska General RemodelingBrian is a great guy! He is honest, fair, a great family man, and does what he says he will do. He was on time and very involved in what his guys were doing. Honestly, my project went a bit longer than it should have, which cost me a little more. And that is ok. I am a very picky person. I was so impressed with the final outcome. He and his crew did an awesome job
- NorPro Services LtdWe were very blessed to find Mihai and his crew to help us with our condo renovation during the pandemic. Mihai was very attentive to details, conscientious, organized, responsive and cooperative, all of which made our project possible since we lives in different state. Mihai was always very accessible and communicated with every little detail which made me feel like I'm there for the whole project. Everyone of the crew was very efficient and professional and a lot of times they were very patient since our project took way much longer time than expected because of the pandemic and the difficulty in getting some materials on time. Mihai was able to find solutions to so many issues and difficulties we faced since our condo is in high-rise building where there are lots of rules and prohibitions. I challenged Mihai many times with different ideas and he was up for the challenge without problems. I highly recommend Mihai and his crew for any project your home might need
- Madera Building Company IncAwesome work, super responsive. Wonderful people, would love to see them again any time! Madera is a small and friendly company that really aims to please. ❤️
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncWe just finished a remodeling project (converting 2 spaces into a more open concept) with TBI and had a great experience. The crew from TBI and all of their subcontractors were professional, polite, and did great work. We really appreciated their attention to details and all the little finishing touches and the solutions they found to blend the new work into the existing flooring and trim. Any time I had a question the response time was so fast! I would highly recommend TBI for any remodel
- HALM & PERKINS, LLCThere wasn’t one thing that we didn’t enjoy and appreciate about hiring Halm & Perkins to do a complete renovation of our East Lansing condo. Joe and Lisa and their entire team were very professional and thoughtful and went above and beyond to help us with every detail. Originally, we were anxious about being able to find people that we could trust to create a design and suggest ideas that would work best for us and the space. From the first interview meeting Joe & Lisa our fears were assuaged and we liked them immediately. They made the entire process from start to finish easy. Both Joe and Lisa even got my husband’s quirky sense of humor and ran with it, keeping us all laughing. We did not expect to have so much fun with a renovation! We appreciated how well they listened to our ideas and questions and they never let us feel that anything we thought or asked was silly or stupid, communicating often with us via text, calls or emails and directing us to websites for ideas or clarification as needed. Joe and Lisa are a great team and often when we were stuck on a decision one of them would come through with photos or thoughts that helped what the other was suggesting so that we could understand. They both did a fantastic job guiding us through the myriad of decisions that were needed, or choosing something for us when we asked them to do so. They came up with ideas we would not have thought of like bricking some of the walls and we are so pleased with how that, and other ideas we trusted them with, turned out. We asked for more storage space and they made sure we had that in every room with ways we could not have thought up ourselves. We wanted more light in the combined kitchen-living area and they exceeded our expectations in providing that in new ways. We had some dreams we weren’t sure were feasible, like making room for a two person jacuzzi tub and they made it happen, thanks to Joe’s expertise and Lisa’s design ideas. When they didn’t know the answers they had experts to consult. I often felt like we were on an episode of HGTV’s “Fixer Upper” with Chip & Joanna Gaines. We now walk into our condo and have happy sighs that we get to live here. Thanks, Joe & Lisa and the whole Halm & Perkins team
- Jeff Conklin - Detailed Drywall FinishingJeff did a wonderful job fixing our water damaged ceiling matching the swirl pattern masterfully. He communicated what he was doing and showed up when he said he would which is quite rare these days. I would highly recommend him.....
- Jeff Conklin - Detailed Drywall FinishingJeff was great! He patched a few holes in our kitchen ceiling that were left when we had an old 80s fluorescent light removed. He was prompt, fast and did flawless work. And he was very affordable. Plus, he perfectly matched the crazy textured ceiling we have. Next time we have any drywall needs, I won't hesitate to call him
- Peninsula Contracting IncThis project went great. Peninsula was very professional, respectful and seemed invested in doing the best for my project and helping walk me through my options. I was grateful for their guidance where they actually turned away more expensive options and helped me get results in the most economical manner. I really appreciate the great rapport and found them very trustworthy and I was comfortable with their respect of my home and property. I will definitely hire Peninsula as my "go to" source of home improvements and couldn't give a better recommendation. Thanks Peninsula, my home is looking great behind the work you've done
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncThis is my third time hiring TBI. Taylor and staff have been very professional, knowledgeable, and customer service oriented. Taylor will make sure that customer satisfaction is met and exceeded. I’ll be calling them again for my next project.
Drywall Contractors in Michigan Center
- Business Description:Welcome to My Handyman where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Rather than calling a specialist to patch drywall and hiring handyman help for rain gutter repair, our neighbors consistently choose us for quality work that's "On time. Done right.®" We understand your growing "To Do" list can ..Recent Review:After posting our job on Angie's List. We were contacted by Jeston of Handyman of Ann Arbor. He arrived at our residence that afternoon and provided us with a quote and time line for completion of the job. The job was completed as promised and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. Jeston worked closely with us to answer all questions and explain the process and time frame to complete the projectJohn L.
- Business Description:Distinctive Stucco is a licensed and certified stucco contractor serving the Great Lakes Region. We're based in Southeast Michigan and have many years of experience with stucco installation and stucco repair. We have experience in traditional stucco and EIFS systems. We work on large commercial projects as well as small residential jobsRecent Review:It was great work. It was an awesome work. He has a reasonable price. He was really good. He was excellent. He was hardworking. He was very honest. He got the job completed. Everything was very nice. He was very dependablekenny L.
- Business Description:Jim Halm started Halm & Perkins when his two daughters were still in pigtails. Today, nearly thirty years later, he owns and operates this family business with his two sons in law, Jonathan and Joseph Dannenberg. Together, they offer decades of experience in every aspect of residential home construction and remodeling, and light commerical construction. Halm & Perkins has cultivated business relationships with trusted electricians, plumbers, and other specialty contractors to make your proj..Recent Review:There wasn’t one thing that we didn’t enjoy and appreciate about hiring Halm & Perkins to do a complete renovation of our East Lansing condo. Joe and Lisa and their entire team were very professional and thoughtful and went above and beyond to help us with every detail. Originally, we were anxious about being able to find people that we could trust to create a design and suggest ideas that would work best for us and the space. From the first interview meeting Joe & Lisa our fears were assuaged and we liked them immediately. They made the entire process from start to finish easy. Both Joe and Lisa even got my husband’s quirky sense of humor and ran with it, keeping us all laughing. We did not expect to have so much fun with a renovation! We appreciated how well they listened to our ideas and questions and they never let us feel that anything we thought or asked was silly or stupid, communicating often with us via text, calls or emails and directing us to websites for ideas or clarification as needed. Joe and Lisa are a great team and often when we were stuck on a decision one of them would come through with photos or thoughts that helped what the other was suggesting so that we could understand. They both did a fantastic job guiding us through the myriad of decisions that were needed, or choosing something for us when we asked them to do so. They came up with ideas we would not have thought of like bricking some of the walls and we are so pleased with how that, and other ideas we trusted them with, turned out. We asked for more storage space and they made sure we had that in every room with ways we could not have thought up ourselves. We wanted more light in the combined kitchen-living area and they exceeded our expectations in providing that in new ways. We had some dreams we weren’t sure were feasible, like making room for a two person jacuzzi tub and they made it happen, thanks to Joe’s expertise and Lisa’s design ideas. When they didn’t know the answers they had experts to consult. I often felt like we were on an episode of HGTV’s “Fixer Upper” with Chip & Joanna Gaines. We now walk into our condo and have happy sighs that we get to live here. Thanks, Joe & Lisa and the whole Halm & Perkins teamMarjorie S.
- Business Description:Customer is appraised of price prior to beginning of service and payment is expected at completion for individual customers. Detailed billing is provided. For larger jobs 1/2 of cost is expected prior to start of work. We have 4 full time employees with on call employees available as needed. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered an..Recent Review:Great job and great people!! The paint I had picked out and requested for them to use on our walls was not covering as well as the other colors did. Dale came back the next day and reapplied the paint without hesitation or question. I would most definitely recommend to anyoneBecki L.
- Business Description:We have more than 12 years of experience , we love our job and happy clients!Recent Review:I hired Concrete 'R Us again after they replaced my front porch slab in 2014. The crew is very courteous, prompt, professional, and always a pleasure to work with. The new slab is a major improvement to my rear porch. I highly recommend them, and look forward to doing business with them in the futureMichael W.
- Business Description:We are a full service, family oriented, integrity based painting company with over 35 years of dedication for meeting and exceeding our customer's expectations. We excerpt professionalism from start to finish in everything we doRecent Review:Very well. TGM Painting have excellent employees: Xyrish, Randy, Aaron, and Jason were professional, knowledgeable about the work, and friendly. Our home looks beautiful. Thank You so much! ChrisChristina M.
- Business Description:Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kindRecent Review:It went very well. They were careful to close off the rest of the house from the demolition work. Cleaned up at the end of every day. Stayed on site until the job was done and took extra pains on the finishing.Candace M.
- Business Description:Builder contractorRecent Review:This company is very professional. Punctual. They are willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right.J P.
- Business Description:RNS Services is a home service company offering a wide range of handyman, painting and home improvement services. I am an authorized dealer of Rain-out under deck ceilings and patio systems.Recent Review:Fast and very professional. Rick is a super nice guy !Randi J.
- Business Description:Enthusiastic, quality handy work combined with industry leading customer service.Recent Review:Good honest people with fair prices. Also was great about saying when it was cheaper to repair rather than replace. My go to people for any work I need done. Highly recommend for any job.Dorothy E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Grass Lake
- Spring Arbor
- Pleasant Lake
- Cement City
- Rives Junction
drywall contractors in Michigan Center
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & L Drywall2017 Pringle
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction3075 E U.S. 20
- A-1 Painting Management120 N. Washington Square Suite 805
- A. Perfect Painting3729 Sylvan Ln
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Adiska General Remodeling11603 Territorial Road
- Advanced building and renovation3030 Section Rd
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- Alamo Drywall & Painting LLC2667 Moreno Dr.
- ALEX CONSTRUCTION & SERVICE LLC5513 JOSHUA ST APT 11
- All American Decor and More5785 Beuna Parkway
- ALL WEATHER MECHANICAL3216 w st Joseph st
- Aluminum Supply Co.PO Box 1366
- Annis Construction3700 Lake Pleasant Rd
- Artistic Plastering2439 Thunder Valley Drive
- Avalon Building Concepts5017 Division Ave S
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Aztecas Painting & Drywall, LLC836 Sandlyn Dr
- A & L Drywall
- B & C Woodworks123 Palmer St
Rives Junction, Michigan
- B&K Handy Helpers5250 Baner Rd
- Baldwin Building LLC.4125 Hoyer Rd.
- Bamm Built Construction305 S. Blackstone St.
- Barnett Construction2217 S Ainger Rd
- Big Picture Contracting
- Bob Fox Home Improvement1126 W Rundle Ave
- Boss Construction8254 Lockerbie Rd.
- Brookside Interiors & Drywall LLC3724 W. Kalamazoo
- Bryjess Services
- B & C Woodworks
- Canniff Roofing333 Pennsylvania St
- Century Construction2301 W. Main St.
- cheaper1817 New York Ave
- Clark Construction2300 Rush Lake Rd. #1
- Concrete R Us552 S Every Rd
- Cross Home Improvements LLC 3400 Card Rd
- Canniff Roofing
- D & T General Contracting2497 N. Portage Rd.
- DAD's Home Remodeling and Repair12315 Kimler Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Daves handyman service
- Delamarter Drywall Construction310 Vista Dr
- Distinctive Stucco5805 Roberts Rd
Marine City, Michigan
- Dollins Construction Inc5363 Royce Rd.
- D & T General Contracting
- Great Lakes Residential Services1328 Bennett Rd
- Great Lakes Residential Services
- HALM & PERKINS, LLC4964 Algonquin Way
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Dandy Dave Handyman5825 Hilliard Rd
- Homeland Handyman PlusPO Box 1452
- HONSOWITZ PAINTERS,INC.106 MEATH RD
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Hubble Construction3337 Remy Dr
- HALM & PERKINS, LLC
- Integrity Restoration & Remodeling1101 South Michigan
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Integrity Restoration & Remodeling
- Jack Burga Drywall18650 BOWDISH RD
- Jack Duncan Palmer Builder4159 Vanneter Rd
- jays helping hand341 n Forbes
- JFP Contracting LLC405 N Liberty St
- Jim Knepper Painting6475 Willow Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- JLS BUILDERS INC16675 S BAUER RD
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Jack Burga Drywall
- Kennedy's Precision Painting219 Stillwell
Michigan Center, Michigan
- Kennedy's Precision Painting
- Matrix Home Solutions36082 Industrial Rd
- McDowell's Tile & Sons6430 Cheshire Dr
- McMichael Construction LLC4575 hunt rd
- Mirro homeimprovement1882 E Peck Lake Rd
- MITIG Homebuilders and Woodworking1504 Roselawn Ave
- MKN Home Improvements & Handyman Services, LLC2466 Glengarry Rd
- Mudman Drywall
- My Handyman of Ann Arbor, Saline, and Chelsea8186 Jackson Rd. Suite E
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Matrix Home Solutions
- Ostlund A Service Co105 East Main St
- Ostlund A Service Co
- Paulie's Maintenance & Remodeling810 Comstock St.
Vandercook Lk., Michigan
- Personal Professional Services3914 Cambridge Ct
- PPM Home and Lawn llc611 spokane ave
- Prime Time Plastering & Drywall5041 Epley CT
- Professional Home Repair5678 Edson St
- Progressive Remodling of Lansing1501 Center St
- Property Resource LLC5120 W St Joe Hwy
- PROTECH ENVIRONMENTAL251 JACKSON PLZ
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Paulie's Maintenance & Remodeling
- Rajala Construction Company Inc.10789 Judd Rd.
- RayRay Property Presevation410 S. Francis
- Reputable Remodels By P.C.
- Ries renavations841 brookside drive
- RNS Services1411 Penbroke Dr
- Rob-N-Sons16520 forest hill
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Robert Erke Builder LLC5028 Brooklyn Rd
- Rajala Construction Company Inc.
- SIR Home Improvements12849 US 131
- Snell Custom Carpentry, LLC5750 St John Rd
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Southern Michigan Painting2038 E. Kinsel Hwy.
- Stambaugh Builders277 Kent St.
- Structure Tec Restoration11685 Stow Rd
- SUPERIOR BUILDING & DEVELOPMENT4397 DOANE HWY
- SIR Home Improvements
- T L Hart Inc10254 W Grand River Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- TGM Painting6504 Byron Rd
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tim Lea Builders10398 Apple Blossom Dr
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Total Home Services1324 N Main St
- T L Hart Inc