Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Mason, MI
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Mason
- Darold's Small EngineIt went fine. I wanted to change my other review, because when I first got home the mower didn't work, but after it sat for a little while it started up again. Seems to be a good company.
- Bob's Small Engine RepairBob's business is a small bldg behind Terranova's Market on Bridge Street in DeWitt. I dropped off the snowblower after lunch and explained the problem (wouldn't run without choke all the way closed). Bob said he would look at it today(!) and let me know if it would be ready later on this date. I really didn't expect to hear from him the same day, but he called a few hours later and said it was all set. Got it home and it runs like new! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND his business!
- Midwest Power EquipmentAs I stated above, I could not have asked for a smoother transaction. Evidentally they do this service once in the spring for mowing equipment and again in the fall for snow equipment. What a GREAT service for busy folk like myself. And the price is great, significantly cheaper than the competition after I called around. I was curious after I got the service all done, what was the competitions price and DID I really get a deal. I called four places and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM was more expensive and RUDE too. So, again, to the MEN and WOMAN at Midwest - WELL DONE!
- C & K SMALL ENGINE REPAIRVery nice work. Quick and professional. Received an unsolicited $10 discount for being a repeat customer.
- HARRINGTON'SI couldn't say enough how awesome Harringtons is. I own a commercial lawn care company and have dealt with other companies and Harringtons is by far the best. I've spent about $20k with them over the last four years and when it comes time to replace my equipment i will only buy from them. Their repair service is fast and reasonable as well
- Midwest Power EquipmentThey offer a service where for $40 roundtrip they will come and pick up our tractor, which was not running. We had no trailer so, for us, it was fantastic. They were very professional, answered our questions when we called, They were good at explaining to my husband what was wrong . It took a couple of weeks to get our tractor back because they were busy, but they explained that when we called
- D & G Equipment IncThey are reliable they have worked on my tractors, mower, and snow blower. They are mostly prompt. I have been using them for about 25 years. They are a little pricey but worth it.
- HARRINGTON'SThis is the second time I've used this company. I found them on Angie's to do some basic service on a chipper I bought at a yard sale. They were great. I have been taking my tractor to the other side of town for repair. The pick up and delivery charge alone was $150 per service. I thought I would try Harrington's for my tractor since they were closer. They came out the same day picked up the tractor which had been overheating, the hydraulics were low and the charger light was on. They serviced it and returned it to my house all for $232 dollars. AMAZING. Last time I took it to the other place it was $650 for less service. Also, I needed help on how to remove my mower deck for plowing. In the freezing cold, the delivery person got on his hands and knees and showed me how to remove it for free. What a nice guy
- DEER CREEK SALES INCThe dealer made a home visit to check why my GR2020 Kubota lawn tractor would not start. I had the tractor for about 6 months The engine would roll over fine but it would not start. My home was about 20 miles from the dealer. The person resolved the issue with no charge. I had checked the fuel line....it was a very cold month and but did not find fuel line freeze. My process also checked all of the fuses I could find and they were good. The technician recognized when they installed the wiring harness for the electric portion for the snow blower attachment the bundle with the engine fuse was pushed back and out of sight. However, the new snowblower connections had a fuses and I was checking them versus the engine fuse. He pulled forward the engine fuse and it was blown. I replaced the fuse and the engine started. Normally, they would have picked up the tractor and brought it in for service. The technician was going to be in my area on Saturday and thought he would try to resolve it before picking it up. The pick up and return service would have been a charge due to my distance from the dealer.. The type of service was unexpected and greatly appreciated
- DEER CREEK SALES INCWe bought our house 2 years ago with over 6 acres of lawn. With the house, came a beautiful Kabota tractor to mow and plow our private drive and surrounding area. I was out mowing and the tractor began to spray oil all over the lawn. I called from the phone book and they were at my house 2 days early to pick up the tractor. They called me right away with a diagnosis and a repair estimate and time line. The repair was extensive ( I went down to visit and saw what was being done). They came in under quote, finished a week prior to estimated time, and removed the delivery charge since the cost was so high. Not compared to others just because it was so serious. They also sharpened the 3 blades, greased all joints and connections, and steamed cleaned the old girl for free. Great service for a vital piece of equipment
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Mason
- Business Description:Since 1986, Bob's Small Engine Repair has been servicing the small engine repair needs of the Greater Lansing/DeWitt area. Lawn mowers, snow blowers, generators, weed trimmers, tillers, rototillers, chainsaws and leaf blowers are all serviced, repaired and cared for at Bob's. We work with all brands, inlcuding Briggs & Stratton, Tecumseh, Kohler, Sears, Simplicity, John Deere, MTD, Cub Cadet, Troy Built, and Honda. Our services include but are not limited to basic maintenence like oil changes..Recent Review:Great service, fast, pick-up/drop-off, reasonable price, the old mower runs and cuts fine.Edward W.
- Recent Review:It went fine. I wanted to change my other review, because when I first got home the mower didn't work, but after it sat for a little while it started up again. Seems to be a good company.Matthew P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We are a local lawn and power equipment dealer. We offer pickup and delivery along with repair services. We have several brands we represent including Bad Boy, Grasshopper, Husqvarna, and Gravely along with a few others. We keep parts instock, have a knowledgeable staff, and service what we sell. Questions? Give us a call: 517-646-878Recent Review:Called on a Monday, and they said they would pick up mower for repair by Friday. I live about 3 miles from them. After a week and one phone call, still a no show. Called another place, and they picked it up that daySteve S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Great. Took 30 minutes and arrived when scheduled.Bob V.
- Recent Review:UPDATE: I had given this company a poor review previously after I was displeased with the way they handled a complaint about the recent service of my snowblower. (It broke down the first time I used it after it had been repaired by Brady.) I later wrote to them and asked them to resolve the issue. They did so, though I paid an additional $90 on top of the original $200 because the repair person found another issue that needed to be addressed (something wrong with the paddles). Although I am happy with their responsiveness once I wrote them a letter, and the fact that they didn't charge me for picking up and dropping off the snowblower from my house, I am left wondering why this paddle problem wasn't caught the first time around. Also, the person dropping off the snowblower got the day wrong, though this isn't a deal-breaker for me because mistakes happen, and he later apologized for this. All in all I am not sure I would use them again given that the paddle problem wasn't addressed the first time around, and after their initial (not-so-customer-friendly) response to my complaint. <br /> <br /Jennifer G.
- Business Description:we are a small business around 20 employees. we strive to make it an enjoyable and friendly experience at the store. our store slogan is "Save TIME! Shop here first."Recent Review:I go here quite often. The people that work there are super friendly. It is a classic neighborhood hardware store.David S.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Licensed and Insured. Certified in Mercury, Evinrude, and Yamaha. Will beat most competitors prices!
- Business Description:We are a local full service small engine repair shop. We offer repairs on most small engines including, chainsaws, blowers, lawn mowers, riding mowers, generators, powerwashers, and most other equipment with gas engines
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- East Lansing
- Eaton Rapids
- Rives Junction
- Pleasant Lake
- Grand Ledge
lawn mower repair shops in Mason
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACE HARDWARE340 S CEDAR ST
- ACE HARDWARE
- Darold's Small Engine16555 S US Hwy 27
- Darold's Small Engine
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Integrity Lawn Care & More LLC.1803 Maplewood Ave
- Integrity Lawn Care & More LLC.
- On-Site Vehicle Service1765 S AURELIUS RD
- On-Site Vehicle Service
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Small engine repair6181 Pinckney Rd
- Small engine repair
- Zays Repair
- Zays Repair