A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Jackson, MI
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Jackson
- Spring Irrigation Cothe company was designated by the builder so I didn't have a choice. the installation went fine but as they charge more for winterizaiton I started using other professional irrigation company for the winter service. This year I found out a head is not working properly. So I contacted them but surprisingly, the warranty is voided because we didn't hire them for services. Shouldn't the warranty be bond to the original service? I have been doing properly winterizaiton but it seems to me that if they don't make money for the next 5 years after installation, you're not getting the warranty. I'm able to take my Honda to any professional dealership for maintenance but clearly this concept is not applicable here. Just be aware that if you use them for installation, to get the warranty you have to hire them for maintenance/winterization and they charge more than other companies. Eventually it turned out to be the nozzle that needs replacement, so I fixed it with 2$. It has nothing to do with winterization. What I also found out, that the broken nozzle is a different brand than Hunter, which they were supposed to use as listed on the contract. So customer aware 2: they might use other products than they told you
- Daily Rain IncJerry was on time and very professional. They did very little damage to the lawn from all the trenching they had to do. Very impressed.
- Daily Rain IncJerry was punctual and professional. There was very little damage done to my lawn considering the amount of work that needed to be done. His price was fair and his crew was kind.
- Spring Irrigation CoI use them spring and fall. They are very good and very responsive. They have served me very well with any problems; I have used them for about 20 years and they’ve kept my sprinkler system running.
- Lawn Sprinklers Sales, Service & DesignThey turned on the sprinkler, checked the whole system, and found the problem. They did a quick estimate of it and they scheduled a time to come back and fix it. They explained it thoroughly. They did a great work much better than the work we had before. We recommended them to our neighbour across the street. They were awesome and professional. Their price was good and half of what we paid before that was a really good deal. They came when they were supposed to come
- Spring Irrigation CoThey built us a wonderful system and have maintained it. It was designed to use little water. They come out (usually the same day) if I need a tweak. I highly recommend them for your sprinkler system.
- HTA Companies, IncScott from HTA Companies contacted me promptly to schedule an appointment to review my property for a quote. The bid was delivered on-time and with sufficient detail (Approximate # of heads, brand of system, # of zones, etc). Scott took the time and effort to contact the original installer of our well system to make sure we had sufficient water pressure for the system he designed. Scott mentioned that due to the features of my lawn a few additional heads might be required for sufficient coverage -- and if this was the case they would be provided at no additional charge. Several additional heads were added and the original bid was still honored. HTA does not do their own plumbing (to get a line outside of the house) and this was not included in their quote. An estimate for the plumbing was included however and they recommended a specific plumber to use - due to a difficult install in my particular basement we elected to choose a different plumber at a lower cost for this work. Scott worked directly with the plumber we chose to make sure the hookups were done correctly. The workers were very professional while on our property. The work started on time and was completed quickly and on budget. Thy were careful with existing landscape and put everything back the way it was found by the time they were finished. The trenches that were dug for the water lines are barely noticeable. We are very happy with the system that was installed and the work that HTA completed. We would highly recommend this company for irrigation work
- HTA Companies, IncThe dialogue and communication was good. Scotts follow ups were timely and he gave a good explanation of the parts they use and how their process works. He met with me and walked our yard and asked good questions. He delivered a proposal and a general layout of the heads and zones. I had a couple questions about the pricing and warranties as the proposal wasnt itemized enough for my liking. They answered my emails quickly and provided great service overall but didnt go into details about the proposal items. Unfortunately the gap in price between them and other companies was around 1500 dollars. The savings in water and component quality just weren't enough to justify that gap for my wife and I. It would take approximately 10 years for us to recoup that cost. If pricing is not a concern, then I would recommend using them. But do note they are inflexible with their price. It is what it is and can't be changed
- Foster Irrigation IncWe love this company! They are very professional, always prompt, and do great work. They moved three heads (we put in a fence and they needed to be moved) and you would never know they moved them! No mess, no ruined grass, wonderfully done!
- UNIVERSAL DESIGNSUniversal Designs' quality of work is fine. They were on time. They get everything done when they said they're going to get done. They were very thorough about showing me how to operate the system. They were very friendly. I like their services.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Jackson
- Business Description:Since 1970, our family owned and operated company, has been providing our clients with outdoor spaces that are both functional as well as beautiful. Whether you want to update your yard for the summer season or you want your landscape completely redesigned, we can help. Our Certified Green Industry Professionals, will work with you to come up with a cost effective landscape solution that you will love. From brick pavers and walls to water features, plant-scapes and sustainable landscapes, ou..Recent Review:CJ and his crew designed and installed a beautiful front yard landscape comprised of a rock garden with shrubs and trees, ornamental grassDeborah D.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Additional address: 6149 Liberty Rd N, Powell, OH 43065.Recent Review:As expected. They arrived and were done very efficientlyJohn J.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1979, licensed with the State of Michigan and fully insured, Todd's Services, Inc. (TSI) specializes in landscaping, retaining walls, brick pavers, hydro-seeding, sprinkler systems and outdoor structures. We are the largest residential landscaper in Michigan, and continue to grow at a rapid pace. Additional address: PO Box 608, Hamburg, MI 48139. Additional e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Thank you, Todd’s Services, Inc. for the warranty service performed at my residence. You have always provided a “no-questions-asked” response to the few maintenance items that I requested that you take care of. Your service employees are very professional and friendly, and did an incredible job of repairing the issues and completely cleaning up when completed. I must say that Todd’s Services, Inc is one of Michigan’s premier full-service landscaping services. From the sales and design staff, to the installation crew, and now the maintenance personnel have been a very satisfying and painless experience. I have gotten many complements on my yard, with all of the unique features that you implemented for me. I am glad I put my trust in you, and would not hesitate to call on you for any future workLen G.
- Business Description:We would love to provide you with quality services to meet your every needs, we have a full builders license and are insured. We specialize in everything construction and everything landscaping. When we do jobs we think of them as our own homes we would love to earn your business and respect, as a company we strive to go above and beyond and do quality work. We have over 10 years experience and pictures to assure you're in good hands and also offer warranties. We want you to experience what q..Recent Review:Professional, courteous, knowledgeable, honest and fair. Very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend or hire again.Jayne M.
- Business Description:As a Multi Year Super Service Award Winner, Custom Lawn Care is a local and family owned company that provides customized lawn care programs and additional services within the Flint, Lansing, Saginaw and surrounding areas since 1988. We try to surpass our customer’s expectations with every application, no matter how much we continue to grow. We treat all lawns with exceptional detail and service both residential and commercial properties throughout Mid-MichiganRecent Review:I've been using Custom Lawn Care for several years. They've always been very professional, courteous and treat me like family. I will continue to use them in the future. However, the real reason for me commenting today is because of their technician Greg Hughes. I recently had a tree come down in my back yard and it did a lot of damage to my lawn. Greg went way out of his way to make sure I understood what needs to be done this Fall and next Spring to make sure my lawn recovers the quickest. I really appreciated the information and education Greg provided. He's definitely a keeper. Well done GregMark F.
- Business Description:Free inspection with written proposal and estimate. Financing available. Real estate transactions and inspection of foundation. Full time employees. Patented, warrantied products. In business since 1981. Additional phone: 866-379-1669Recent Review:It didn't go at all. After several email exchanges where Ayers kept changing the date of my appointment. They changed the date three times, the final time was almost 7 weeks past the first contact. I'd warn others to beware if they need to cancel the first appointmentRobin E.
- Business Description:30 plus employeesRecent Review:October 8, 2019 We started with Great Lakes Landcare in 2018. After prepaying for 7 lawn treatments and 1 mosquito control for the season, we were supposed to receive a free aeration according to GLL's verbal and printed out statement. We only received 5 treatments plus the mosquito control. I cancelled the service only to be talked into keeping it for 4 tree treatments, 1 grub control, 2 crab & weed for grass (1 being free from previous year) and 2 weed & feed for grass, plus we were supposed to get the free aeration from the previous year to be done in September. Just spoke with GLL only to be hung up on by Doug after asking about the free aeration from previous year and saying I wanted to cancel their service for next year. Called back and was told by James that he never said we would get the free aeration this year and it should never have been promised to us for free the previous year (which I have in writing on THEIR contract), and that it's not his (James') problem! "They bent over backwards for us! Go take your business elsewhere!" First of all, GLL did not bend over backwards for us! They only came out for the exact amount of times we paid for; we never asked for anything extra, although I did tell Tim when he applied our last treatment how bad the lawn looked, and our lawn looks horrible! We have more crabgrass than ever and tons of weeds! Not to mention, STILL NOT getting the free aeration we were supposed to receive from the 2018 season! I would have never used their services again if I weren't assured that we would still receive the free aeration from the 2018 season! Waiting for Anthony the owner to call me, but not holding on to much hope that he will! I do NOT recommend using this company. They lie to get your business, lie to try and keep your business, and don't care if you are satisfied with their services! I gave them a second chance, but will NEVER give them another. They definitely don't deserve YOUR business UPATED 10/9/2019 of Work: UPDATE from 10/7/19 Review Text: UPDATE: Anthony (owner) called me yesterday and said we would receive our free aeration tomorrow (today). I was skeptical, but Mark is here doing it now. Showed Mark all paperwork so he could see that we were not fabricating anything; he offered the information that the free aeration was a promotion to match other lawn companies. James LIED saying "that it never should have been promised to us, too bad, not his problem and take your business elsewhere!" Thank you Anthony for calling me back and fulfilling the contract, but if you continue employing people like James and Doug, your company will continue losing customers. I still recommend NOT using this company for your lawn care needsLori S.
- Business Description:Lawn care company focused on Mowing, Edging, and some shrub trimming and tree trimming services. We work direct with the customer or we also work as a sub contractor. We have 3 full time crews to service our 60 mile radius area
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Spring Arbor
- Michigan Center
- Rives Junction
- Pleasant Lake
- Grass Lake
- Cement City
lawn irrigation services in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- (EPM) Executive Property Management337 McConnell Drive
- (EPM) Executive Property Management
- BOYD LANDSCAPING, LLC6480 TYRRELL RD
- BOYD LANDSCAPING, LLC
- Donovan Lawn SprinklersPO Box 1565
- Donovan Lawn Sprinklers
- Integrity Lawn Care & More LLC.1803 Maplewood Ave
- Integrity Lawn Care & More LLC.
- JACKSON IRRIGATIONPO BOX 18
- JACKSON IRRIGATION
- Landspeed Property Management14650 center rd
- Landspeed Property Management
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- ROWE Professional Services Company1000 S. Washington Avenue, Suite 104
- ROWE Professional Services Company